• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Samurai 8 General Discussion Thread 3: Kishimoto hates moons

I don't think Ryu cutting Daruma's helmet affected the Planet, Kotsuga mentioned that the organizer is very strong and is able to cut through a planet in 1 slash, This might be it but let's wait for official release.

Guys don't even try to wank Samurai's regen to Atomic.

They can't regenerate from a single atom or even from a pile of ash,what Daruma meant was that they can transmute their body on atomic level,any kind of transmutation or Regenerationn is atomic level since you have to create new atoms for your body or rearrange them on atomic level to create something new (Like Samurai's do all the time).

Its just that Kishimoto explained that to us and other authors don't.If you want High regen you'll have to prove that they can regenerate from a single atom.

And seems like we're gonna see another planet level character. But this one looks like a casual planet buster, too! HYPE!

PowerToScale said:
I would say it was vaporised complete. But vaporising the moon (Assuming it is the same as ours) would give us 5.6283e+29 5-C (Moon).
since the volume of the moon is 21.9 billion cubic kilometers (2.19e+25 cubic centimeter).

2.19e+25x25700= 5.6283e+29
Feat was caused by two people using their whole energy supply so each one should get 2.81415e+29.

Actually the only person that had heir energy used was Hachimaru. Else I Daruma would have ended up in the same state unless you are saying Ann is the other person in which case that is debatable.

Daruma also literally stated that he could not use it himself in his current state so it was all Hachimaru amped by Ann.

As Dz said read the chapter Applelord you really don't seem to know even basic stuff that are said...and B023 summed it up.

Rocker1189 said:
As Dz said read the chapter Applelord you really don't seem to know even basic stuff that are said...and B023 summed it up.
Pardon me for asking a question because I do not agree on something.

I just read chapter 16 again and Daruma didnt' "activated" anything he downloaded his "technique" into Hachi's mind so he could performed such ability by himself while Ann gave him a "power-boost" and Daruma should also scale with his true form since he said the cat form won't let him destroyed the "planet" but I believe he means "moon" or the translation I read is wrong.

Well he already scales above in his true form. Our point is the feat there is performed solely using Hachimaru's energy as seen by Daruma being unaffected by the effects.

Rocker1189 said:
Well he already scales above in his true form. Our point is the feat there is performed solely using Hachimaru's energy as seen by Daruma being unaffected by the effects.
It isn't Hachimaru's energy alone as Hachi mentioned that he feels power wielding inside his body and Daruma mentions that is Ann's doing and we saw Ann on the previous panel giving energy to Hachi. The feat should be divided by 2 because is Ann and Hachimaru's feat.

Rocker1189 said:
Actually the only person that had heir energy used was Hachimaru. Else I Daruma would have ended up in the same state unless you are saying Ann is the other person in which case that is debatable.
^

I most have missed how is that debatable when is both shown and stated that Ann gave power to Hachi.

Ann increased Hachis power. That's the whole point of the Trinity. It's his feat when he is using a Samurais true power which is supposed to be from the Trinity.

The combat tactics displayed in the upcoming chapter remind me a lot of a scene from early UQ Holder.

I agree. I think it's becuase of he fact that the characters are smart and know that they can't be conventionally killed

Hachimaru is gonna be an unpredictable tactics master, like Naruto. He shown us during his fight against Ronin...and now, during his fight against Ryu.

LIT!!

Also the heck is that guy with the Bull Holder (i guess)? He has a shitload of Samurai Keys! Reminds me General Grievous! Cool

I think the Bull Guy may be the organizer and the keys are of his victims... one if which is the Pandora's Box key.

Maybe Ryu is a victim of the bull guy which is why the know ablut the tournament!!? Explains why he is so strong also. The tournament may just be an excuse for them to collect keys

Back