• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Samurai 8 General Discussion Thread 3: Kishimoto hates moons

AstralKing7 said:
Transformers use star to refer to planets so it's not really uncommon
Also they referred to the moon as literally the moon and a satellite in the manga
And a star....and a planet.

Official translations has only referenced the moon as a satellite moon and a split planet by Hachi when he was up close to it.

Ata calced the moon either a satellite or a small planet which moons can be called small planets in astronomy

We should discuss everything from Hachimaru's page before creating it. I removed the key (amped by Ann) because thats not a key, and we need a proper calc before calling it Moon level feat

AstralKing7 said:
Official translations has only referenced the moon as a satellite moon and a split planet by Hachi when he was up close to it.
Ata calced the moon either a satellite or a small planet which moons can be called small planets in astronomy
And a Star by Daruma.

TheFinalOrder said:
So....Atomic Regenerationn was retconed to Molecular Regenerationn?
Actually it's subatomic, due to using h particles which are particles that make up atoms. Though molecular is still high regen and matter manipulation .

Do the samurai attack on a subatomic level? If they do and my quick calcs are correct then the verse will be upgraded to dwarf star to small star levels.

I do believe so, remember when Ata slashed at daruma and he negated his Regenerationn? It's called a hidden strike and it basically negates their ability to regenerate and we know they control their atoms or h particles. And darumas atmospheric blade destroyed atas incarnate body which can regenerate at a the subatomic lvl I believe. https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/494895598663893002/620351595112300544/image0.png this explains how they regenerate and morph their bodies

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/607687991124557846/614806664251572224/image0.png This is Ata's hidden strike and what it did to daruma

I don't think the Regenerationn/attack is actually Subatomic. Official release states they only control the gravity emanating from H-Particles, and the power to connect the molecules that make up solid matter.

We should probably check what the raws say, but that doesn't indicate subatomic Regenerationn/attacks to me.

Yea I realized that too. But would a calc going off that their attacks are at a molecular lvl be applicable in a calc?

Also I'd still use the viz translations anyway. It's official for a reason. U guys can try to find the raws if you want but rn I don't have any reason to believe viz is wrong.

Damage3245 said:
I don't think the Regenerationn/attack is actually Subatomic. Official release states they only control the gravity emanating from H-Particles, and the power to connect the molecules that make up solid matter.

We should probably check what the raws say, but that doesn't indicate subatomic Regenerationn/attacks to me.
Well like I said molecular is still high regen so subatomic to molecular is not a big difference on the wiki.

But controlling the gravity of h particles is literally subatomic manipulation you have to that on a subatomic level.

It think it is like stability of the particle's gravitational pull, this is basically the only explanation I can think of based on what has been said in the last chapter. Speaking of which, samurai might have gravity manipulation as well.

Kotsuga and Ryu are so cool...and funny af, too.

Can't wait to see what they are capable of. I think they are from another Samurai School...or maybe they are Ronin from another School.

They are prolly Ronin... I doubt a school would send their studends stealing from random people.

It's crazy, samurai better spend most of their fights away from planets because every time the fight on one they destroy a significant part of it. (Moons included).

Funny thing is, unless there are any panels missing, from the way it looks Ryu's Blade didn't even make any impact with the ground to leave that gash. He struck Daruma's head and the side-effect was that scar on the planet/moon. Which makes it even more impressive.

Also, durability feat for Daruma, and striking power feat for Ata who incapacitated Daruma in one blow.

Back