• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Samurai 8 Discussion Thread

It depends how the feat is. You can use KE maybe, just like with Toneri. Removing the moon from its own orbit is a High 6-A feat anyway. So, if he drop the moon towards the Earth, this is at least High 6-A, calcing the KE would make the feat higher

Idek lmao. Because we actually don't even know who Ata is. This guy could be as strong as Cat Sensei for all we know.

Who knows what will happen cause I got a real bad feeling about next chapter

Plot twist: Ata is the protagonist. Hachimaru and the seven keys are destined evil lords. Good guy Ata.

Plot twist: Otsutsuki Clan appears and is shown as the clan that orders all those Samurai and their Princesses - they are the Shogunate. Naruto story is in the future while Samurai 8 is in the past. The story shows the rise and the fall of the Otsutsuki. Boruto is the point of convergence where all conflicts from both (Naruto/Samurai 8) are finally revealed and where the story reaches its climax.

Zaratthustra said:
Plot twist: Otsutsuki Clan appears and is shown as the clan that orders all those Samurai and their Princesses - they are the Shogunate. Naruto story is in the future while Samurai 8 is in the past. The story shows the rise and the fall of the Otsutsuki. Boruto is the point of convergence where all conflicts from both (Naruto/Samurai 8) are finally revealed and where the story reaches its climax.
Oh God, oh God no, please not the pale eyed, pale-skinned, poorly-written aliens.

Yeah as said above I think mujin is likely to take this. But I do believe that Daruma might have to step in about the moon problem. Also Daruma is blind but I believe that whenever he opens his eyes he is able to see much more than even the average samurai. Hachimaru is also missing some abilities from chapter one that basic samurai should have.

They have shown decent hax for the first 9 chapters. Memory reading by the Ronin. Can pull out their own souls as weapons. Mid regen. Limited ressurection. Clairvoyance for princess over ridiculous interstellar distances for princess niri. Avatar creation. Limited matter manip. Barrier and weapon creation with their holder and souls. Extrasensory abilities from princess. Self sustenance and resistance to cosmic radiation and whatever else I am missing for being able to survive in space. Something that should be given to hachimaru as it is stated by the Ronin.

Possibly clairvoyance and info analysis by Daruma. Might even have precog but that is just speculation on my part. Oh also the Pandora's box I believe would give the real hax.

Well yes that's all good hax, but not "major hax" like the truth seeking balls or some real potent form of durability negation or Madara's limbo.

Well I did say decent hax not major and pretty good for 9 chapters whereas non of the HST have such showings so quickly I believe.

Also forgot to mention limited telekinesis for their swords.

People have already forgotten that it is only the last 2 chapters that we got major speed and destructive showings.

I believe the princess are going to bring most of the major hax in the long run. They strike me as the mage /clerics of the series while the samurai are the warriors/tanks.

Silent Slash: a Kongo Yasha skill which you decide how much time passed between drawing the blade and its eventual cut. Basically you swing your blade in a direction and the target gets cut after a certain amount of time.

Sorta time control hax. Now imagine Ata being able to do Silent Slash.

I find that a cool concept controlling when the attack damages something. Imagine fighting someone who slashes at you and nothing happens, only 10 seconds later when you go to attack you get hit by a wave of attacks.

What would really be crazy is if you can give it a time before 0... Like -8 secs and then it's like they had been attacked 8 secs ago. Just speculation though xD. Though I find that a cool concept.

Bruhhhh that's the perfect counter to reality manipulation!! Or a concept manipulation ability

If Cat senpai were to fight someone who could heal all damage that he takes he could bypass that ability because the opponent wouldn't revert the damage because there wouldn't be anything there to revert yet.

Similar to to latest chapter of UQ Holder

Also, I do think Ronin and Hachimaru will be upgraded. They're early feats shouldn't speak for their overall ability or feats.

Viz translations are out for chapter 9 and as I thought the distance was a mistranslation. It says 12 daishaku which appears to be an in verse distance if I am correct.

I hope Ata actually Planet busts Hachimaru's home world. Not only will it set the battle tone perfectly but it will also give wonderful motivation to Hachimaru if his world waa destroyed and he was powerless to stop it.

I don't think he would. Mujin and Daruma are both there. They should be able to stop it. Also a whole planet with a huge group of princesses and an entire school of samurai going boom would be super super bad.

Imo, I think Ata's soul clone will either time out or Mujin will have to step in. From what we've seen, cat form Daruma just doesn't seem strong enough to do anything

Exactly. The planet has too much at stake for it to actually get destroyed. The moon however is as good as screwed. No life on it and no reason for it to really stay there.

Cat form Daruma deffo cannot hang with Ata if he was incapacitated by Ronin. Won't make much sense if he was. I think Mujin would be able to stall long enough for Ata to time out.

PIS^ that man literally cut of Robins arms with ease and Robin got beat by Hachi ƒÿæƒÿæƒÿæ Daruma being weaker than Hachi is clear BS.

Depends..rereading that fight tbh it feels like Daruma was acting weak. He is Def weakened but I don't think he is as weak as currently displayed. Mujin would likely help of course. But I think Daruma is still stronger than we think even in his cat body. Also his special eyes.

Ok, so....That makes no sense. 1 Shaku = 33 cm. The "Dai" in it, doesn't act as a multiplier or anything but instead is a...crap, I don't remember the name but an example would be: "Nautical".

• "Dai' in "12 Dai-Shaku" is equivalent to "Nautical" in "12 Nautical Miles"
  • The differences are the distance and what in relation it's referring to.

Back