• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Samurai 8 Discussion Thread

He can but he can't really deal with Yhwach's Hax or Kaguya's immortality and Etsb until he has actually fought and the others of the sort. Imo, he definitely will stomp them too once he gets applicable combat feats.

well he needs more hax and of course AP for the god tiers of both Naruto and bleach. I think he utterly speed blitz OP, because I dont think they have such good hax for it to matter.

AstralKing7 said:
I like the set up of EZ but the characters are a turn off a dm the friendship thing is starting to pop back up a little too much for me
Just don't read jaminibox

Does he have some sort of gravity manipulation cause throughout all the chapters it keeps mentioning his gravitational pull and the gravity of the ball?

PowerToScale said:
Does he have some sort of gravity manipulation cause throughout all the chapters it keeps mentioning his gravitational pull and the gravity of the ball?
I feel like it's a metaphorical way of saying he has something unique about him like a naruto thing

We still don't know much about the powa system. Maybe Gravitational pull thing is a part of it.

Nice one, already FTL+ with at leats Large Country Level+ from the first villain.

I think it is pulv in the middle and vfrag around the edge until the very edge which I did not really calc where it is just frag.

Just a side note but it is funny that we assume that the planet has to be as big as our Earth, but we don't assume that the Moon is as big as our Moon.

I also think that one panel of the planet and Moon together is a bit weird. If you look at on the final pages, the Moon looks much further away than what is suggested earlier on.

Then you must be blind or you just want to talk useless things, Damage. I've used two methods, one calcing the moon size using the Earth and using our moon. Both methods are valid but of course CGM will select one method. If it is possible to calc the moon size then I will calc. A very inconvenient comment from your part

Kishi got sick of hearing about the powa creep in Naruto so he set the bar insanely high for Samurai 8 from the get go. Hell, even Dragon Ball was nowhere near this level at the start.

Damage3245 said:
Just a side note but it is funny that we assume that the planet has to be as big as our Earth, but we don't assume that the Moon is as big as our Moon.

I also think that one panel of the planet and Moon together is a bit weird. If you look at on the final pages, the Moon looks much further away than what is suggested earlier on.
??? We literally did calcs with both?

Likely an inconsistency? Not that it matters because we know how close the moon is to the planet.

Damage3245 said:

Damage r u good ƒÆǃÆǃÆÇ staff and calc staff will tell u that we should always assume that a planet is the same size as our earth. Unless shown other wise. Where have u been these past years man

Shouldn't Hachimaru be rated much higher right now? His profile currently states hes only wall level for one shotting the ronin.

He's got much better feats.

Hachi, I think, will not fight Ata without him being weakened or something from Daruma's antics. I can't see him being as strong as Ata with how low his portrayal is. This dude Ata is NOT good. Not fodder at all, and I think the dad knows him— we saw him in the flashbacks before.

I think there's gonna be a gradual power progression rather than just a jump to Country level and FTL.

I'm excited for Daruma tho. Lol

Not even 10 chapters yet and these guys already hitting between large country to multi continental. Kishimoto ain't playing no games this time. Also that mftl-mftl+ speed feat for ata tho. Pretty early, but I ain't complaining. Hopefully it's consistent.

Also kishimoto did say there are some things that wouldn't sink in yet until much later but he'll try to explain it more as the story progresses[probably going to use hachimaru and his peers]

Just saying this for those who might feel somethings don't make sense within the series.

I would go with pulv, just cause the feat matches is more alinged to the description of Pulverisation than the description of Violent Fragmentation on this site . Other calcs usually use Pulverisation for these types of feats.

For Example:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:TheRustyOne/One_Punch_Man:_Tournament_Feat

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:PowerToScale/GoH:_Mori_Jin_Durability_Feat_(Chapter_1)

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:ByAsura/Deathstroke_Tanks_Cyborg's_Attack_(Teen_Titans)

I'm working on a calc for if Soul Ata throws the moon at the planet, and I'm a little rusty on my astrophysics. How do you calculate the normal force working on an orbiting object?

Back