• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Samurai 8 discussion thread 5: Fudo Myoo's appearance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also damn that Meteor Sword stuff looks like a hell of a big deal! You need infinite stats for it? And Daruma is not even close to infinite!

I bet Yasha has infinite stats

Well for one I don't think Fudo Myo even fought. I don't see how he created those attacks when he can only show himself as his three fold body

AstralKing7 said:
Well for one I don't think Fudo Myo even fought. I don't see how he created those attacks when he can only show himself as his three fold body
Who knows. All matter in the universe is his H-Particles. Maybe be can create an avatar via manipulating them.

I doubt even Yasha has Infinite stats or Kala... otherwise the series would be over as there would be nothing Kala cannot destroy with Infinite stats. That's probably EOS level.

B023 said:
I doubt even Yasha has Infinite stats or Kala... otherwise the series would be over as there would be nothing Kala cannot destroy with Infinite stats. That's probably EOS level.

Infinite stats doesn't really mean much m8. Having infinite AP doesn't mean you can destroy anything

Think the site disagreed on this before. Having to deal with something like having infinite 8C AP doesn't equate to having universal AP

well yeah I agree, but I am not saying that it depends on the series, if we have a statement to back it up then we good to go lol.

Yeah ofc but we just have to wait for S8 ya knwo what I mean. Kishi wasn't really being direct with the universal statements in S8

I'm sure only Fudo has infinite stats. I think we should wait for more in regards to infinity since it's impossible to get to that stats, in this not one number would be enough no matter how large it it as there would be something greater . It also has bravery stats as infinity meaning even Princess prayer would be boosting to infinite times so it's very hard to quantify either we get character to go beyond numeric concepts so that infinity won't be something significant to them or something

What is fracticidal battle btw? I don't think she has or else kala whom she equales could have destroyed everything without any need of mandala box. Her stats might be in millions or billions

Chapter is out... and as we thought, only Fudo has been able to master Shooting star sword. It is considered impossible to learn.

Ichigo has Mind's eye despite being a human... and Mind's Eye allows one to see the future.

That Skyrim's Perks menu tribute was awesome! Genial!

Hanaichi and Goku are from Ususama?! Very strange that they saved Ichigo while Ata obliterated her planet. Separatists?

Also galactic teleportation for Hanaichi's Rabbit Holder and...what was that? He insta-teleported everyone on his ship!

You know... Mind's Eye so far seems to work like Cosmic Awareness/senses a little bit. Also, Shooting Star-Infinite Stats plus zero stress. Meaning he could spam that shit.

I already have it as Cosmic awareness for Daruma it is pretty much that at the very least + precognition.

God it will be fun when we eventually get to Shooting Star Infinite stats in like 5-10 years.

I am sure we would be told soon lol. I bet Hanachi just did some slightly illegal shit in his quest for the keys.

Rocker1189 said:
I am sure we would be told soon lol. I bet Hanachi just did some slightly illegal shit in his quest for the keys.
Well, he did Kiddnapp Save Ichigo....I'm sure that looks good on his Resume as well.

Wait Ichigo to be the strongest Samurai???? Absolutely No, it's going to be Hachimaru cause he's the MC it's for Sure. He has everything better he definitely will be the strongest not Ichigo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back