• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
It is. It de-powers the opponent by changing the event of not having it or not happening into a fact.

Has that ever worked on an opponent, the Sword, who sees the Past, Present and Future at the same time?

Causality Manipulation:

The user can redirect any cause to any effect, undo anything by inverting the relation cause/effect, or even separate them entirely, making a specific effect impossible to be caused or a specific cause not producing any effect.

But the Sword, seeing the Past, Present and Future at the same time, acts by what it sees.

A. She didn’t even know it was a Loli.
B. She found the dragon illogical to fly or breathe lightning but not a big lizard because it’s not like weren’t possible

Seeing the past present and future doesn’t give you resistance to casuality manipulation.

All that would happen is that the sowers would see X outcome but then the outcome (event) would get overwritten. That’s literally how her casuality Hax works.

A. She didn’t even know it was a Loli.
B. She found the dragon illogical to fly or breathe lightning but not a big lizard because it’s not like weren’t possible

Seeing the past present and future doesn’t give you resistance to casuality manipulation.

All that would happen is that the sowers would see X outcome but then the outcome (event) would get overwritten. That’s literally how her casuality Hax works.
Alright fine i don't know anything about the verse anyway.

The Casuality Hax works is Passive or Thought based?

Cuz I'm pretty sure there's a person that said it's Thought based

The Casuality Hax works is Passive or Thought based?
Thought-Based, her description literally says, what she believes

Wait, I'm now realizing since you brought Causality manipulation into the conversation.

Why would she still have it after Sally absorbs it from her?

She wouldn't use it to prevent the absorption, because it needs to happen for her to rewrite it.

Ah since it's Thought based then SoA can see through her mind and possibly use the Higher Dimensional Paralysis Inducement.

I think.

Me and Phantom already said it's a passive.

It's based upon her belief, which does not involve conscious thought.

Do you have to actively think about whether or not you believe Santa Clause is real?

Or whether or not Sonic actually exists?

Me and Phantom already said it's a passive.

It's based upon her belief, which does not involve conscious thought.

Do you have to actively think about whether or not you believe Santa Clause is real?

Or whether or not Sonic actually exists?
I was just about to play Dokkan

What's her belief then?

A Cruel world that only rewards effort. She nulls what cheat abilities can do because they broken un-earnt cop outs.

A Cruel world that only rewards effort. She nulls what cheat abilities can do because they broken un-earnt cop outs.

That dragon was flying till she decided the Dragon was no longer flying. Thats not how passives work.

Apparently thats how Aoi's power works, using the Dragon as an example.

Last edited:
Please explain to me how this is passive and not thought-based, hell, spoken like a spell?

image0.webp

Last edited:
That’s not a cruel world that rewards only great effort. That’s her overall ability, the passive couldn’t even take effect there because dragons are born naturally flying and all.

Speaking of which, LN Aoi is legit 9-B at least, and she apparently regen'd from Yogiri's madness manip frying her brain as well as twisting her organs. So if we decide to do LN+WN composites that's something to consider.

Oh. I’m aware. Even a non combatant that’s not Sage level can easily vertically bisect a person. She also needs her casuality manipulation changed to subjective reality and conceptual manipulation as she basically got confirmed a worldview user in the LN.

Then her profile needs a different example for her power if its suppose to be passive

the passive couldn’t even take effect there because dragons are born naturally flying and all

So, how does her ability work on naturally-born Sally and the very essence of existence (At least Sonic's plane of existence)?

She was born with the sword? If she needs the sword for any of this then it is usable.

Its cuz there are two usages. "Just world' and "A cruel world that only rewards great efforts" is like a sub-category.

What do you mean by "If she needs the sword for any of this"? To fight or to live?

She's born with a link with the Sword

... Her father created the Sword and it developed a deep attachment to Sally

@PhantomØ4 The Sword is made out of the essence of existence. Does Aoi have feats of effecting something like that?

What do you mean by "If she needs the sword for any of this"? To fight or to live?

... Her father created the Sword and it developed a deep attachment to Sally
Oh yeah i forgot that.

I knew something was off when i said she was born with it, sorry.

Anyway back to the point, what does this have to do with Aoi's ability?

She affects events, not the objects themselves so interaction with essence is not really relevant.

I mean for the abilities.

That was meant to be a reply to elixir blue. Does not seem like it is part of her physiology and you just made it sound more of a non-effort skill since she was jus graced with affinity towards the blade.

That was meant to be a reply to elixir blue. Does not seem like it is part of her physiology and you just made it sound more of a non-effort skill since she was jus graced with affinity towards the blade.
So does her ability works on how hard it is to achieve their power?

She affects events, not the objects themselves so interaction with essence is not really relevant.
F-

Sigh, this be a different story if it wasn’t for Speed Equalized. I’ll take that knowledge.

Switching my vote to Aoi

Aoi FRA

Before that, what I meant was that Dragon example wasn’t passive, no matter how you spin it.

My point was, Aoi had to activate her power to make the Dragon no longer flying. The Sword is the very essence of Existence. She should have to manually activate her power to effect the sword to stop it from absorbing her.

Last edited:
Because the dragon didn’t have anything that fell under her belief that this is a harsh world where only great effort is rewarded. The dragon simply wasn’t affected by it because he didn’t have any unfair abilities, she had to impose another belief when she made up her mind that a lizard so big flying was impossible no matter how you looked at it. So not really an anti-feat whoever you look at it.

Because the dragon didn’t have anything that fell under her belief that this is a harsh world where only great effort is rewarded. The dragon simply wasn’t affected by it because he didn’t have any unfair abilities, she had to impose another belief when she made up her mind that a lizard so big flying was impossible no matter how you looked at it. So not really an anti-feat whoever you look at it.

How does it work on beings she never seen before and carry weapons? Or, was the Dragon simply inmune because she saw it in a picture book?

Back