• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ok, I’m starting to understand

Sonic's plot manipulation is also completely different from Aoi's. She's not actively writing her own story, going outside of it and reentering or anything like that
Well, the point wasn’t the function, but the source of the ability itself

Causality Manipulation is via her belief, Plot Hax is simply her status as a High Destiny Value Existence AKA main character status.

Ok, but simply being a main character doesn’t prevent you from dying in general, Iron Man (MCU), Mario (SPM), Sonic (Sonic 06), general Marvel and DC characters, etc, nor is being a main character prevent you from incap.

Actually, the example that’s provided on her page is that Main Characters don’t die from stray laser blasts.

Ok, I’m starting to understand

Well, the point wasn’t the function, but the source of the ability itself

Ok, but simply being a main character doesn’t prevent you from dying in general, Iron Man (MCU), Mario (SPM), Sonic (Sonic 06), general Marvel and DC characters, etc, nor is being a main character prevent you from incap.
Dude, thats how it works in the verse

as plainly as it says. Main character status bends the plot on their favor. PIS happens, attacks miss, they inexplicably live outcomes they should not ect...

But she can’t because she only absorbs them energy behind it and that’s not how Aoi’s works so SBA wouldn’t equalize the supernatural aspects to allow her to drain it.

Dude, thats how it works in the verse
What I saw in the example, in-verse, was stray laser fire

The Source of All and the Chaos Force are the source for every power in the verse.

So it can absorbs itself can it?

It can effect none-Chaos Energy beings, like the Robians, if that’s what you are asking.

But she can’t because she only absorbs them energy behind it and that’s not how Aoi’s works

Please tell me the source of Aoi’s Plot Hax then

What I saw in the example, in-verse, was stray laser fire
“Are……are we saved?” (Hanakawa)

“At present. Well, in the fate value, I couldn’t imagine that we’d die easily here.” (Aoi)

"You can’t kill an existence whose destiny value is high. He won’t die if he was shot by Sugitani Zenjubo, he doesn’t die if he fights on the front line amongst the soldiers, and he doesn’t die if you attack recklessly in the canyon. From the enemy’s point of view, it’s just a cheat." (Aoi)

"Yes. In order to kill the existence that is protected by fate, we must use destiny. Just trying to kill him in a blatant way is no good. That is, if he dies here, the surroundings will get more dramatic and rouse up. Fate prefers more interesting situations."

But she isn’t saying “You wouldn’t die no matter what.” Its “It wouldn’t happen in a blatant, reckless, or accidental way.”

Also, what example shows it can prevent incap?

PCAgU7T_d.webp

Plot hax is indeed pure defense.

There are others who can kinda use fate/plot offensively, but we don't know if Aoi's one of them.

If she isn’t physically higher dimensional she can affect her with casuality hax which Yung explained why it’s passive. Similarly to Ywach and Amane.

Absorb Aoi’s powers, Plot Hax can’t be used offensely, Sally just stands there as Aoi can’t hurt Sally at all by that point due Aoi being 10-B physically.

Back