• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
d7ljke-f8959de5-2678-4228-b27d-dd2a58ebe3fd.jpg
my-instant-death-ability-is-so-overpowered-no-one-in-this-other-world-stands-a-chance-against-me-image-3.jpg

Sally has the SoA, speed equalized. Who will win?
Sally: 1 (Elixir)
Aoi:

Last edited:
The SOA absorbs the power from its victim. Even if Aoi used Plot Hax to protect herself, Sally would now wield her Plot Hax

What? Thats not how absorption is treated here on the wiki (flashbacks to Dr. Doom vs Dr. Eggman(Archie))

I even called NLF on Dr. Doom's absorption and it was denied by a staff.

Ok, feats.

Ah, Sonic has Plot Hax, yet is part of the Source of All. The Sword of Acorns is weapon crafted by the Source of All, that can absorb higher dimensional power than itself, Chaos Energy. Even "end" higher dimensional beings than itself.

Is Sonic not part of the Source of All, stated to make up the entire universe and everything in it? 🤔

This does not make sense, the plot hax would induce PIS before Sally could do anything. Not to mention that her plot hax ability is not energy-based at all, it's not magic. What energies you equalizing here?

If she is 3-D physically she likely just gets causality haxed into being a normal squirrel or something along those lines like not being stronger than Aoi because she is just a squirrel and she one-shots her.

This does not make sense, the plot hax would induce PIS before Sally could do anything.
? The description doesn't mention the Plot Hax being passive

Not to mention that her plot hax ability is not energy-based at all, it's not magic.

What is it then?

If she is 3-D physically she likely just gets causality haxed into being a normal squirrel or something along those lines like not being stronger than Aoi because she is just a squirrel and she one-shots her.

Aoi has passives? What abilities are passives?

Well, Plot Hax is. Not all passive abilities in the wiki say “passive” when listed, not even a significant amount from what I’ve seen. It’s always a bother. Her other passive is a cruel word that only rewards great efforts which casuality nulls “cheat” skills. Then she can use her casuality Hax thought based.

It’s
What is it then?
Just nature of her existence. It isn’t reliant on any energy source. I know that in Sonic X is everything and all that but energy absorption based abilities would be mana as per SBA with similar supernatural aspects.

Well, Plot Hax is.

Plot Manipulation (Aoi can manipulate the plot of destiny; like a movie protagonist she is protected from death as long as her death is "not interesting")

Not all passive abilities in the wiki say “passive” when listed,
Balance of Power: Balance of Power is Aoi’s ability to change events as she believes having Power Nullification thanks to it. The main use of the ability being applied through the belief of a cruel world where only great efforts are rewarded. This achieves her belief of balance of power in the world where obtained abilities are not your own power and as such she does not allow them, causing them to disappear. Her beliefs also include what she doesn’t believe, and what she doesn’t believe in what cannot be realized, as such, her ability also causes most supernatural events to become impossible because they should not be realizable.

Eh. It seems from the example provided,

Aoi can control it. She activate its application with her belief, meaning its thought based and not passive, acting on its own without Aoi's consent

Just nature of her existence. It isn’t reliant on any energy source. I know that in Sonic X is everything and all that but energy absorption based abilities would be mana as per SBA with similar supernatural aspects.

As established to me from Dr. Doom vs Dr. Eggman, Energy absorption is practically NLF

The Sword of Acorns Absorb abilities foreign to itself, absorbs Energy dimensionally superior to itself, Sonic's plot hax is not part of the Chaos Force, which makes it part of the Source of All which is what the Sword of Acorns is made out of.

Sonic X?

“A semicolon is most commonly used to link (in a single sentence) two independent clauses that are closely related in thought.”

I did that. Those two are separate applications, he has passive defenses. Manipulating the story-line of destiny is another usage of the plot manipulation. She is just aware of the meta-nature of it.

Anyhow, I don’t really get how it being a practical NLF with dimensional energy above her or whatever really helps with the fact that SBA wouldn’t equalize the supernatural aspects here that are behind it.

Aoi can control it. She activate its application with her belief, meaning its thought based and not passive, acting on its own without Aoi's consent
Uh. You know there are different kinds of passives , right?

Like Yhwach's passive is based on what he sees. In fact; RC in general is something that is only even applicable when characters have killing intent; but is still technically a passive (And considered as such in verses matches).

Passive just means that it isn't something the character has to consciously activate; which is true in Aoi's case.

Sonic's plot manipulation is also completely different from Aoi's. She's not actively writing her own story, going outside of it and reentering or anything like that

Wait, I don't get it. Is her plot hax controlled by her beliefs or not?
Causality Manipulation is via her belief, Plot Hax is simply her status as a High Destiny Value Existence AKA main character status.

Back