• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sakura downgrades?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasnt sakura fighting an anbu with a FAKE jinnjuriki cloak? And her tanking the tailed best bomb shouldnt be mountain level since it was defined as a spherical lump and it only went throught trees and couldnt even go through rock

Wrath Of Itachi said:
Technically it is a fake cloak, however, they did use chakra from Naruto in order to make it.
But the tailed beast bomb he used wasnt even mountain level it just destroyed some trees and stopped at a rock

Wrath Of Itachi said:
We don't know how much his TBB destroyed since it doesnt say.
I believe it stated that she only went through some trees and stopped at just a rock. Also its fake

The TBB never explodes from what I remember, it hits sakura and sends her flying. She also doesn't scale to a full bijuu. She only scales to their V2 form.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
The TBB never explodes from what I remember, it hits sakura and sends her flying. She also doesn't scale to a full bijuu. She only scales to their V2 form.
So how is the fake one scalable to the real one? How do we know its mountain lvl

Wrath Of Itachi said:
Because it's a V2 jinchuriki with 9 tails which would make it at least comparable to Narutos 6 tails form.
But it wasnt even a transformation and the tailed beast bomb showed no mountain busting power. And sai was there to and they had to survive until the drug wore off

They used a drug that had chakra from Naruto to gain more power. The more base chakra you had the more tails you would gain from the drug. Like I said above, the aftermath of the TBB isn't said.

Wrath Of Itachi said:
They used a drug that had chakra from Naruto to gain more power. The more base chakra you had the more tails you would gain from the drug. Like I said above, the aftermath of the TBB isn't said.
But they didnt beat him sakura wasnt by herself and they timed it out

That makes zero sense if she didnt beat it and if she ws buy herself and if the tbb wasnt even mountain lvl how does it scale?

I actually feel iffy with this as well. Drug Guy remarks that his Cloak it's not actual Bijü chakra but strictly pseudo-bijü chakra and frankly speaking. Taking that in mind, assuming a power level out of a Cloak created out of EoS Naruto's chakra it's nothing but arbitrary, even more when the cloak created out of the drug it's supposed to be powerful enough to restrain Saski-kun yet at same time implied to not be as powerful as the real thing.

'Sides, the statement about her durability out of that fight it's but a lie. Sakura wasn't hit by the actual Bijüdama, half of her body was just glanced, which damaged enough to be unable to dodge another one despite having her Regenerationn up and a larger distance to react to it (and also the force being worse than attacks from somebody who was able to easily impale her); there's also the fact that Drug Guy stated that he would make an effort to not kill her. That frankly doesn't sounds at all like a "tank" scenario.

Her rating won't change anyway because she scales to Tsunade, but maybe her justifications for her adult key should change?

When it comes to votes, I'm neutral in regards of scaling her from Tsunade. Whereas Sakura has been hyped in that regard early on series, there's actually no solid evidence for her being scalable to Tsunade, however, I can see why people can get to see her as such.

However, I may insist for the Novel feat to be removed. It seems frankly misleading.

It is and can i get an actual explanation as to how she even scales to tsunade with no feats proving she is near her?

It seems like the downgrade suggestion has mostly been rejected.

Antvasima said:
It seems like the downgrade suggestion has mostly been rejected.
Rocker is planning to make a CRT soon discussing her novel feats further because they offer her a bunch of extra hax and power, so if anything she'll be upgraded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back