• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sakura downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Non-Bias said:
LordAizenSama said:
@ nonbias it had so many holes in it , and really irrelevant. for example sakura being a being a Jounin somehow is supposed to increase her power. Naruto was a genin for god knows how long. I don't see anything that we haven't already covered there. Also Inoto's post sums up afew things nice and simple.
also your entire post had the PIS feats which i mention in another comment, and which kkapoios also debunks your mountain level and durability claims because it was a omnidirectional blast and madara is a unknown distance away from the blast.

look, is there even any point debating this anymore? i think this is fairly settled.
The holes you make in order to try and disprove this doesn't make much sense though. Naruto was a Genin throughout the whole series therefore rank doesn't matter? Naruto was a Genin getting power from a Bijuu and later on became a Sage lol. His actual rank didn't matter because of those reasons. And now you're telling me that Sakura became a Jonin just because? And no offense to Inoto, but the first thing he/she said about my post was that Sasuke wasn't using full power because he didn't use Susanoo despite the fact I posted him saying otherwise. If someone is going to give their own opinion even though proof is right in front of them, I can't really take them seriously most times lol.
I even continuously explained attack potency but everyone is looking at the fact Sakura never destroyed a mountain lol. Find an image of 8 Gates Guy destroying a mountain since he's listed as Country/Continent Level. It should be rather easy lol.
8th Gate was said to surpass power of 5 kage. Was it ever said anything like that for Byakogou? Gai trained his whole life to master gates. How do you even compare Gai to Sakura? Sakura didn't received any magical powerup like rikudo chakra, she received Byakogou like Tsunade. If Tsunad couldn't bust a city with her punches, neither can Sakura. Sakura isn't a senju, uchiha, uzumaki or a jinchuuriki, her being 100000x stronger than Tsunade is impossible.

@LordAizenSama Lol you weren't the one I was talking about, and no your opinion is fine. Sakura is not as strong as she is listed, but she isn't as weak as you all say she is. Some of you are completely disregarding the fact that Hashirama said that Sakura's strength exceeded Tsunade because "the last time he saw her she was like 5." So Hashirama was comparing Sakura's strength to a 5 year old Tsunade? What was the point of Kishi having Hashirama say that her strength exceeded Tsunade then if he didn't want to demonstrate the fact that Sakura surpassed her. So it kinda is downplay when some of you guys completely disregard it just because "she was like five the last time he saw her." Kishi had Hashirama had Hashirama compare Sakura's strength to Tsunade for a reason, and this was only 16 year old Sakura. So as of Gaiden, Sakura should be about city level.

@ Uzumaki Kuriso Gaiden Sakura is a housewife with illness. If anything, she possibly became rusty like Naruto. So she can't be city level just because there is a timeskip

@Uzumaki, PIS. and he said possibly stronger at that

and no, for all we know she does no training or bare minimal afterwards with the timeskip, she was 7-C before this databook upgrade, safe to put her back there. she could be like naruto and got rusty.

Heavens Feel said:
So now you've fallen so far as to relate 8 gates guy into this, who mind you, just the sheer will of his running/using kicks to run where bending space. I don't think we should carry on with this, it's quite apparent to many now that sakura is by no means 7-a, and never will be unless we see her display said feats, which mind you, we haven't, anywhere. You can say this that about the databook (lol), but at the end of the day, no where did she display any of these feats, heck, not even in the spin off manga. Good day
I love the high horse you're sitting on right now when it seems you can't grasp the concept I was explaining lol. Attack potency isn't always about visual destruction. Guy's attacks have never destroyed a Country or Continent even though he's rated that highly on his profile. The fact that everyone excludes Guy from visual destruction yet want to say Sakura never destroyed a mountain is actually quite staggering lol.

@Falsal: Really? 8 Gates was stated as being stronger than the 5 Kages so Guy's Country and Continent Level feats are justified? The irony.

@Tryde: No, Guy's fists were stronger than his attacks as said by Madara. His speed was just a bonus.

@LordAizenSama And Tsunade being a Senju doesn't really have anything to do with Sakura surpassing her. The only notable Senju who had those kinds of advantages were Hashirama and Tobirama. Madara even said Tsunade didn't even hold a candle to Hashirama. And if you think Tsunade has more chakra then Sakura, then think again. Tsunade best stamina feat was healing the leaf village during the Pain assault and then she went into a coma, Sakura effortlessly healed the entire shinobi alliance. So I'd say they are roughly on par in chakra reserves and control, or Sakura has the advantage.

yes she healed the village... then got hit with shinra tensei.

dude common, madara then said that this is the same technique hashirama used to instantly regen wounds, and she obviously has more chakra, as i said above.

EDIT: in any case this thread is basically done, going to just wait and let admins deal with it. quite tired of arguing the same thing over and over.

@non bias: 8th gate was hyped for a long time and the mechanism was properly explained in details. Madara complimented Gai by saying Gai was the best taijutsu user ever and nearly killed Madara. There is no explanation for Sakura punching Kaguya, unless she got a quadrillion times stronger in a few hours without getting rikudo chakra. Gai had island level AoE with hirudora in 7th gate, 8th gate was hyped to be stronger than 5 kage and Gai proved it. There was no such statements behind byakugou, these unexplained, inconsistent showings are called outliers and PIS. DBZ has tons of it, same for One Piece and Bleach
User187520 pic42385 1283323579
Hirudora 2

Hirudora
Hirudora

Hashirama, someone stronger than Madara, said that Sakura was as just as strong as Tsunade but apparently Sakura's bloodline makes that statement void. And if you'll notice, I never mentioned the Kaguya feat lol.

There is no problem Sakura being as strong as Tsunade. There is problem with her being 100000 times stronger than Tsunade. By feats, Tsunade is still better. Powerscaling wise, both should be the same which makes sense. Sakura is, by no means, 7A. Both her and Tsunade should be put at 7C. Also you mentioned 8th gate when 7th Gate gai has far better showings than Sakura ever did, that's why I posted the scans above. Sakura can't be compared to Gai, most of her showings after Madara became juubi jinchuuriki was unexplained PIS as the plot needed her to be alive and relevant. And I also explained the case with Shin Uchiha.

And Sakura has been fighting a war for days? And Hashirama didn't have the same technique as Tsunade, she developed that technique herself. Madara only said it was similar to Hashirama's Regenerationn because she didn't need hand seals to keep on regenerating same as Hashi(Sakura has this same technique too btw). Her blitzing and punching the hell out of Shin Uchiha doesn't look rusty to me but I bet that is PIS as well to you guys like the rest of the series is apparently. Regardless if you think it's PIS she still did it, and that should be enough to prove that she isn't rusty.

I don't mind a downgrade, but people are using their own opinions instead of reason to do it. Everything Sakura does can't be called PIS lol.

lol uzumaki dont throw ur toys out the cot there. it is PIS. and it's not shin who is rusty, Naruto and sasuke both put on a pathetic performance so sakura can show up and save the day. please learn to read a little more carefully next time, ok? :)

Lol looks like your the one who should learn how to read(and spell) a little more carefully LordAizenSama because I never said Shin was rusty. I was saying saying SAKURA isn't rusty, because you guys are implying that she is. She never showed any signs of being rusty in Gaiden, so idk how you came to that conclusion. I simply used her blitzing and punching Shin as an example as to why she isn't rusty.

Sakura wasn't rusty, perhaps worse than rusty. She was a physically ill. housewife who had trouble remembering whether her husband worse glasses or not. Sakura passed out after breaking a single house. Her being able to blitz Shin shows how much nerfed Naruto and Sasuke were. Naruto was continent level, but he didn't use a single city block level attack against Shin. It doesn't show Sakura is mountain level. She had a building level striking feat in gaiden. Naruto and Sasuke were nerfed beyond imaginatio
C020 - eibyeho
Sakura destroys building

C017 - nvhufju
Sakura housewife

U007 - c002jln002z
Sakura lying in bed

Lol can you show me an example as to how Sakura was rusty? Like you all said, either Naruto and Sasuke would wipe the floor with Shin if they used there full power.

1. Naruto didn't even fight Shin, he let Sasuke handle him and he stayed back to defend the kids.

2. Sasuke didn't have access to his full power because he's been teleporting in and out of Kaguya's dimmension which causes his eyes the need to recharge. He says this when they are in Orochimaru's hideout. Hence why he didn't have his EMS and the tomoe on his Rinnegan active while fighting shin, and why he didn't protect his daughter with his Susanoo.

3. They didn't want to kill Shin because they wanted intel from him. So of course Sasuke wouldn't use his stronger attacks against Shin, because they wanted him ALIVE. Not being able to kill him, and not having full utilization of his eyes = extremely nerfed Sasuke. Also not to mention the fact that the kids were there and neither Naruto nor Sasuke could do anything drastic that might injure the kids.

So with that being said, a blood-lusted Sakura who wants to protect her child blitzing and punching the crap out of Shin doesn't seem so far fetched.

Look at the photos posted above. She wasn't just rusty, she was physically ill. She passed out after destroying a tiny building. She never had to fight or train for once in the 10 year time skip as she was busy doing house chores. It just shows either Naruto and Sasuke were nerfed as they could've beaten Shin in 1 microsecond without using 1/10000 of their power. Even Sarada was able to see them fight with activating sharingan. Beating doesn't mean killing

Putting all of those aside, none of these actually prove Sakura is mountain level or city level. She probably got depowered after timeskip as she became a housewife and her punches was weaker than her prime by feats. Also she became physically ill. She definitely isn't 100000 times stronger than Tsunade

Faisal Shourov look at the last few pages of chapter one of Gaiden, I think it's the page after the last scan you posted. Shizune says that Sakura has always had a habit of passing out, it means that this has been happening for a while now. So no, she is not ill nor did she develop this habit of passing out after the end of the series. And I already said above that I also don't think Sakura is thousands of times stronger than Tsunade as well. Which is why I think she should be small city to city level and Tsunade should be updated to large town level for cracking Madara's susanoo, something a town level+ 4th Raikage couldn't do.

If you want to upgrade Tsunade you can make another thread. But Sakura hasn't shown any city level feat, neither has Tsunade. So both of them should stay at 7C. High 7C for Sakura is good enough. Tsunade definitely has better feats than Sakura barring the PIS/outliers and by powerscaling Sakura should be >= Tsunade, not more. Even if Sakura is 5 times as strong as Tsunade, that's not enough to give them separate tiers. From the looks of it, Sakura definitely doesn't look 5 times stronger than Tsunade, let alone 100000

UzumakiKurisu said:
1. Naruto didn't even fight Shin, he let Sasuke handle him and he stayed back to defend the kids.
Funny thing here is that naruto in the war arc was giving top tier kcm armors to every ninja fodder. They even survived a juubi nuke ( i believe it's a nuke or a bd). Now all of the sudden, he can't give kcm armors to people. He could have give them to the kids and then fight these kids, even being rusty (nerf plot device).

All I'm trying to say is that Sakura isn't weaker than Tsunade, like some people were saying on this thread. So high 7-C for Sakura sounds good to me, I just wanted people to acknowledge the fact that Sakura >= Tsunade.

@INoto Shin was attempting to capture Sasuke's daughter beforehand, and Naruto new this. So leaving her unattended, when that little teleporting monster could snatch her away, would be kinda dumb don't you think.

^^Sounds Good enough for me. I never argued that Sakura would be actually weaker than Tsunade. High 7C sounds reasonable

It seems most of us have reached an agreement. Im fine with Sakura being either 7C or high 7C. About time mods give their reply, this thread has gone long enough

Yea, not you, but some other people on here were. Anyways now that we have reached a verdict, I think it's best for this thread to be locked now just in case it gets out of hand again lol

What agreement lol. You all are literally saying that Sakura didn't look like she has a Mountain Level feat based on visuals rather than her attack potency. Keep in mind that Madara didn't feel the need to use Limbo in order to block Hirudora and Guy's other attacks but he used it to stop Sakura's punch. Let me guess, PIS right?

Non-Bias said:
What agreement lol. You all are literally saying that Sakura didn't look like she has a Mountain Level feat based on visuals rather than her attack potency. Keep in mind that Madara didn't feel the need to use Limbo in order to block Hirudora and Guy's other attacks but he used it to stop Sakura's punch. Let me guess, PIS right?
That doesn't show she's mountain level, or city level. The limbos had zero damage, while Gai nearly killed Madara and broke his ribcage. Sakura was lucky to be alive because Madara didn't attack her back seriously.

Are you implying Sakura's punch > 8th Gate Gai's attacks? I dont think anybody here will agree with that. Except for you, almost everybody else here has reached agreement with the downgrade to 7C or high 7C

i guess we could dowgrade her but i suggest getiing a couple more staff members opinions on it and waiting until after we fix the Attack Potency chart

Sigh......

You just don't seem to understand the difference between Destructive Capacity and Attack Potency no matter how much I constantly try to explain lol. You've continuously looked for every reason to try and discredit everything I stated, ranging from Chocho keeping up with Sasuke's speed from inside the building, Sasuke not fighting seriously despite the fact I provided evidence saying otherwise, and Sakura being sick for whatever reason.

Like I said already, I don't have a problem with the downgrade, but you're doing it for all the wrong reasons. I even used Guy as an example but you don't seem to be getting the point. If characters like Sakura get downgraded because something doesn't look it should be that strong, more than half the the profiles on this wiki should get reexamined and downgraded because of that logic too.

Rib78 said it best. It's just because it's Sakura that everyone seems to want the downgrade lol.

^^I also talked about Sarada seeing the whole fight close by without activating sharingan. People tend to use the term attack potency to exaggerate character limits.. Just because Beerus was holding back when he destroyed the star doesn't make him multi solar system level. Sakura hasn't demonstrated anything to suggest she's city level in potency, much less mountain. Yes I do understand what potency is. Potency is not an excuse to overhype characters and exaggerate their limits

If you don't see a problem with the downgrade, then this threads will be upto the mods

@DC52

ok..., if the databook contradicts the manga as i think it has in the past, we listen to the original source instead

That's not what i meant, i was replying to Tryde who was implying that because the databook isn't backed up by the manga, we should downgrade Sakura to 7-C. I was saying that the manga does back up the databook statement, not that we use databooks over manga.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back