• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sakura downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's cool ,i just overeacted a little because i'm having a bad day, but still you should avoid using sarcasm when you don't know someone.

For sakura: I suggest city level stats, the rest is up to everyone else to decide.

Wbaez93 said:
You seem not to understand. You're implying that Sakura or Tsunade > The Juubi just because the Tenpenchii didn't affect Madara's Susanoo.
How isn't that an inconsistency when that attack was causally destroying mountains, but neither Sakura nor Tsunade showed anything near that?

You're trying to put them above a Tenpenchii, above an attack of the Juubi.

That's a joke, right?
I'm implying nothing lol. But the fact you finally see what I'm talking about is heartwarming.

Tsunade could destroy Madara's Partial Susanoo yet the Juubi's attack couldn't. Tsunade is listed as Town Level, yet the Juubi's attack is Country Level. This means that something is amiss.

Either the Juubi was rated too highly or Tsunade was rated too lowly. Given the fact that Tsunade was constantly breaking Madara's Susanoo, it's likely she was rated too lowly. Because of that, Tsunade should be at least Mountain Level in power without overpowering her stats by being fair. This goes hand and hand with Sakura's being Naruto and Sasuke's equal.

BM Naruto is at least Mountain Level+ and Island Level+ with a charged Bijuu Bomb. Sakura is only being scaled to Mountain Level despite that, which is fair because she's only being rated by the potency of her attacks. Potency, not destructive power. It's the same reason why Guy's attacks could hurt Madara despite the fact he had Continent Level durability.

nonbias read what kkapios said, it was a omnidirectional blast also madara was a indefinite distance from the explosion

and you've still yet to debunk anything ive said.

You said it yourself that you're abusing the PIS excuse lol. How am I supposed to debate when you don't see the middle ground that I'm trying to explain?

....I'm not abusing it.................................................. I said im sorry if it seems like it, but truth hurts. instead of attacking me, why not try attack my points instead? :)

First thing first, for those of you using the, "Databook" as a source, i wouldn't do that seeing as how inconsistent it can be. Pretty sure somewhere in there it's stated that, "Domu" is unbreakable, and if you're truly going to argue that it is, well then....... as for sakura, no, no, and no. She shouldn't be anywhere near 7a seeing as that would put her on par with sasuke's susano'o slash. What sakura wanted to do was,"To be able to stand by their sides and not be a burden", but this was oviously not the case seeing as sasuke called her useless later on, iirc. In any case, 7c is just about the right tier for her, the differences between 7-a and 7-c is far too much to be taken lightly, you should all rethink your statements before so much as arguin that she should be 7a, oh god, still can't seem to understand the thought process of some people.

@Heavens feel indeed, not to mention "equal" is a vague term, she could have said it to be meant as " i can be useful alongside naruto and sasuke now", this is made more apparent to me because it takes into consideration her medical prowess, she was mass healing during this time.

i feel it would be more appropriate to think of it that way, it keeps what the DB said as right even though its completely erraticly inconsistent, and sakura would be right in thinking shes "equal" in that sense.

the other issue is taking what sakura said at face value, but ive covered this before and don't wanna go through all of it again.

So this is what sakura would be like reverted back to her old stats to 7-C, mountain durability also removed as it's under the same reasoning as the DC. same with speed.

7-C Town level

Multi city block+ likely higher Durability.

the only thing is I'm not sure where her speed was prior to this. was it hypersonic? I don't know.

although i am bit late to the topic i did argue a bit about the upgrade speaking about how the Naruto Databook was shown to be unreliable before

Darkness552 said:
although i am bit late to the topic i did argue a bit about the upgrade speaking about how the Naruto Databook was shown to be unreliable before
Did you read everything I put in my first comment?

@Darkness yeah it really is. it has completely thrown out of whack the tiering within narutoverse,especially when you compare tsunade to sakura. because now sakura is thousands of times stronger than tsunade for no real reason, massively faster for no real reason, and massively more durable, for no real reason.

I couldn't believe none of these points were brought foward more pressingly in the previous debate about this

i did and i do agree with the part about attack potency, im just saying the databook is definitly not the most reliable thing to refer to when it comes to naruto

Wbaez93 said:
You pretty much said everything. I'd just add that taking something from a databook is ridiculous. If I remember correctly, in one of the databooks was stated that the Amaterasu is as hot as the sun and others inconsistencies (Jiraiya's combined attack with Bunta's).
Saying that Sakura = BM Naruto just because a databook says so is ridiculous.

So pretty much it.
Databook is written by the author and canon. Amaterasu wasn't stated as being hotter than the sun, that's a mistranslation from the Japanese. We have to accept any statements by the author that don't contradict what actually happens in the manga. Sakura should be 7-C though since she has the same power source as Tsunade and BM Naruto is only Mountain/Island level with energy attacks which Sakura doesn't have.

@valar theres plenty of other inconsistencies even if you do disregard amaterasu though, it really is quite unreliable

Darkness552 said:
i did and i do agree with the part about attack potency, im just saying the databook is definitly not the most reliable thing to refer to when it comes to naruto
I don't know how previous Naruto databooks were, but the latest one used manga panels explain things in further details, like this one. On Sakura's databook profile, it was stated that she was finally caught up to Naruto and Sasuke in power or something of that nature using this panel. Databooks can be unreliable true, but I highly doubt Kishimoto would promote what Sakura said not one but twice if he didn't consider her that powerful himself, especially if you consider later feats.

The manga has inconsistencies too. The Databook is technically just as canon as the manga so any statements that don't actually contradict the manga should be accepted. For example some technique of Itachi's was stated to be light speed, and we can disregard that because that's obviously contradicted in the manga since no one in the manga showed speed feats on that level. Kakuzu's Lightning jutsu however was stated to be able to destroy solid rock and that we can accept because it doesn't contradict anything even though it wasn't shown destroying solid rock in the manga.

non-bias please read what i wrote over and over above, thanks, And yes thats how all the databooks were, and afew turned out pretty messed up

and again, take what sakura says especially when she says about herself, with lots of grains of salt, when she says about herself "I THINK" .

@valar yeah, the databooks would have you think itachi is a god.

Non-Bias said:
Darkness552 said:
I don't know how previous Naruto databooks were, but the latest one used manga panels explain things in further details, like this one. On Sakura's databook profile, it was stated that she was finally caught up to Naruto and Sasuke in power or something of that nature using this panel. Databooks can be unreliable true, but I highly doubt Kishimoto would promote what Sakura said not one but twice if he didn't consider her that powerful himself, especially if you consider later feats.
Please tell me what Sakura has done that makes her deserve a tier 2 notches above Tsunade. The fact that people think shes surpassed Tsunade is debatable at best

Valar Melkor 2: What did the manga show that was inconsistent involving Sakura in your opinion?

LordAizenSama: The first thing you stated after my first post was that Hashirama didn't know how strong Tsunade was or something as a means to discredit everything I posted lol. I'm curious, why didn't you say anything about the rest of the post?

Tryde Avorith: What's debatable about it? I already said above that Tsunade's power has been underestimated apparently because it's not being judged properly. Town Level Raikage couldn't break Madara's Susanoo, but Town Level Tsunade can? Something's wrong with that lol.

@Valar Melkor

about Kakuzu's lightning, that wasn't accepted because it wasn't contradicted by the manga because what S rank Ninja in Naruto at the time couldn't bust a solid rock

I would argue that Tsunade > Sakura by feats. Tsunade tossed gamabunta's huge sword which shows her lifting strength. Sakura has no lifting strength feat IIRC. Also Tsunade's Regenerationn > Sakura's by feat as Tsunade regenerated after having her entire lower body completely crushed.

Also Sakura being equal to Naruto and Sasuke was her own wishful thinking, she has nothing that can challenge AoE attacks like susanoo or bijudama. She became more useful with her healing abilities, not because she can bust mountains, or cities. Mountains are HUGE, there was no mountain level character in Naruto before Nagato was introduced. Then Naruto and Madara. Nagato had rinnegan (chibaku tensei), Naruto had kurama (bijudama), Madara had EMS (perfect susanoo).All are overpowered jinchuuriki/dojutsu based moves. Sakura is nothing like them, she cant even use gates like Gai or Lee, nor she has any kekkei genkai. Sakura only has Byakogou, same as Tsunade. There is no way she's 100000 times stronger than Tsunade, or even 100 by feats.

Darkness552 said:
@Valar Melkor
about Kakuzu's lightning, that wasn't accepted because it wasn't contradicted by the manga because what S rank Ninja in Naruto at the time couldn't bust a solid rock
Then I'll use Kaguya's Expansive Truth Seeking Ball as an example. Either way Databook is still written by the author and canon. It can't just be disregarded. But anyway I gave my opinion that I agree with downgrading Sakura.

@ nonbias it had so many holes in it , and really irrelevant. for example sakura being a being a Jounin somehow is supposed to increase her power. Naruto was a genin for god knows how long. I don't see anything that we haven't already covered there. Also Inoto's post sums up afew things nice and simple.

also your entire post had the PIS feats which i mention in another comment, and which kkapoios also debunks your mountain level and durability claims because it was a omnidirectional blast and madara is a unknown distance away from the blast.

look, is there even any point debating this anymore? i think this is fairly settled.

@ Faisal I agree, Feat wise i still believe Tsunade is stronger overall than sakura, and yes i believe sakuras immense power was extreme chakra precision, i don't recall physical lifting power being apart of it.

Valar Melkor 2 said:
Darkness552 said:
@Valar Melkor
Then I'll use Kaguya's Expansive Truth Seeking Ball as an example. Either way Databook is still written by the author and canon. It can't just be disregarded. But anyway I gave my opinion that I agree with downgrading Sakura.
Thank you. Im not disputing databook here. Sakura should not be above 7C, Tsunade has displayed better lifting strength than her. Also Tsunade is Senju + Uzumaki, so she should at least be superior to Sakura in genetics. Tsunade has good genes + Byakogou. Sakura has only Byakogou. Featwise Tsunade is more impressive imo. Better regen + lifting strength

LordAizenSama said:
@ Faisal I agree, Feat wise i still believe Tsunade is stronger overall than sakura, and yes i believe sakuras immense power was extreme chakra precision, i don't recall physical lifting power being apart of it.
Tsunade has natural physical strength thanks to her genetics I think. She can do everything Sakura can + lift more

it is almost as if you skipped the entire thread DC52. We know what was agreed upon, that is why we're discussing this now and the debate is basically over. read the posts to learn why.

I agree with Valar Melkor 2, even though some stuff in the databook is contradictory to the manga(and vice-versa), not everything in the databook is false like some of you on this thread are stating. Also for all of you stating Tsunade > Sakura, that is completely false. All of team 7 surpassed their mentors, hence Hiruzen seeing them as the new Sannin. I know a lot of you dislike her, but jeez, that is just downplay. That would be a huge crap on Sakura's character if she was the only member of team 7 to not surpass her mentor. At the same time, Sakura is not thousands of times stronger than Tsunade. So Tsunade should be updated to large town level for cracking Madara's Susanoo, something that town level 4th Raikage couldn't do, and Sakura should be city level for surpassing Tsunade.

Non-Bias said:
Valar Melkor 2: What did the manga show that was inconsistent involving Sakura in your opinion?LordAizenSama: The first thing you stated after my first post was that Hashirama didn't know how strong Tsunade was or something as a means to discredit everything I posted lol. I'm curious, why didn't you say anything about the rest of the post?
Tryde Avorith: What's debatable about it? I already said above that Tsunade's power has been underestimated apparently because it's not being judged properly. Town Level Raikage couldn't break Madara's Susanoo, but Town Level Tsunade can? Something's wrong with that lol.
So you think they both should be mountian level even tho none of thier feats come close to this? AY should be 8A and Sakura should be 7C along with Tsunade

The manga says otherwise. Tsunade healing Shikamaru whereas Sakura couldn't.

Tsunade doing the prothesis from Hashirama's cells whereas Sakura couldn't.

So, there's no evidence that Sakura surpassed Tsunade. Sorry.

uzumaki i didn't know having a opinion makes me a hater and a downplayer. I personally don't care about either of them equally. as for taking a dump on her character... Kishimoto kinda did. and does. alot.

tsunade is a senju. if you know anything in naruto that gives u alot of advantage in terms of overall physical abilities and stamina. and you're claiming sakura surpassed tsunade because theyre similiar to the three sannin? thats your entire reasoning behind it? no real feats at all? if you read carefully, you'll notice we both said feat wise aswell.

LordAizenSama said:
@ nonbias it had so many holes in it , and really irrelevant. for example sakura being a being a Jounin somehow is supposed to increase her power. Naruto was a genin for god knows how long. I don't see anything that we haven't already covered there. Also Inoto's post sums up afew things nice and simple.
also your entire post had the PIS feats which i mention in another comment, and which kkapoios also debunks your mountain level and durability claims because it was a omnidirectional blast and madara is a unknown distance away from the blast.

look, is there even any point debating this anymore? i think this is fairly settled.
The holes you make in order to try and disprove this doesn't make much sense though. Naruto was a Genin throughout the whole series therefore rank doesn't matter? Naruto was a Genin getting power from a Bijuu and later on became a Sage lol. His actual rank didn't matter because of those reasons. And now you're telling me that Sakura became a Jonin just because? And no offense to Inoto, but the first thing he/she said about my post was that Sasuke wasn't using full power because he didn't use Susanoo despite the fact I posted him saying otherwise. If someone is going to give their own opinion even though proof is right in front of them, I can't really take them seriously most times lol.

I even continuously explained attack potency but everyone is looking at the fact Sakura never destroyed a mountain lol. Find an image of 8 Gates Guy destroying a mountain since he's listed as Country/Continent Level. It should be rather easy lol.

Non-Bias said:
LordAizenSama said:

The holes you make in order to try and disprove this doesn't make much sense though. Naruto was a Genin throughout the whole series therefore rank doesn't matter? Naruto was a Genin getting power from a Bijuu and later on became a Sage lol. His actual rank didn't matter because of those reasons. And now you're telling me that Sakura became a Jonin just because? And no offense to Inoto, but the first thing he/she said about my post was that Sasuke wasn't using full power because he didn't use Susanoo despite the fact I posted him saying otherwise. If someone is going to give their own opinion even though proof is right in front of them, I can't really take them seriously most times lol.
I even continuously explained attack potency but everyone is looking at the fact Sakura never destroyed a mountain lol. Find an image of 8 Gates Guy destroying a mountain since he's listed as Country/Continent Level. It should be rather easy lol.
lel 1 battle at a time. Everyone in Sakura's gen is jounin/ jounin level nothin impressive about that rank / feat anymore. The 8 gates guy's is incorrect aswell based on tier critieria, his power is due mostly to speed same with Raikage.

Non-Bias said:
LordAizenSama said:

Are you actually saying that sasuke and naruto actually went their 100% during that fight? lml. If they were actually trying. They would have fixed this drama in 2 panels but that ain't happening because they have to showcase sarada and sakura. By the way, the databook is bullcrap when there's enough material to deny that the databook said. It's made by both but databook is full of inconsistency.

So now you've fallen so far as to relate 8 gates guy into this, who mind you, just the sheer will of his running/using kicks to run where bending space. I don't think we should carry on with this, it's quite apparent to many now that sakura is by no means 7-a, and never will be unless we see her display said feats, which mind you, we haven't, anywhere. You can say this that about the databook (lol), but at the end of the day, no where did she display any of these feats, heck, not even in the spin off manga. Good day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back