• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sakura downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already explained why she's not equal to BM Naruto. Naruto has bijudama for wide AoE damage. Sakura doesn't. Her best feat is killing a few Juubi clones. She's a strict CQC fighter. Sakura is no more than 7C by her combat abilties. She's not Naruto, she doesn't have a bijuu

Then it's simple. Sakura's databook profile stated that Shizune was her primary mentor because Tsunade was busy as Hokage. This was later stated in the Gaide.

If a minor detail was later made canon by the "inconsistent databook", I'm pretty sure that a statement that was also supported by both the manga and databook can't be ignored, especially when there were chapters dedicated to it.

And Sasuke and Madara arent jinchuriki either and dont have bijuudamas either your point?If sakura said she catched up to them before theyre last power up which should be consistent with the whole "old generation gets surpassed byt the new one and tsunade being on sanin too" and kishimoto confirmed it true than why are you arguing about what he established within the series lol?

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
She perfected creation rebirth and gained strenght of a hundred seal technique at a young age.

She perfected nothing

That and the fact that the previous generation has been surpassed by the current as shown.

Do you seriously still believe that after everything that was shown in the manga? Yeah, I want to see 'Boruto' surpassing his father, or even Konohamaru. XD

Not even Naruto and Sasuke could surpass their predecessors without Hagoromo's powerup.

Orochimaru and Jiraiya wouldnt last 2 mins against naruto\Sasuke.

What does this have to do with Sakura?

Besides this her durability should be upraged however given this calc it places it at small country

Inconsistency
Now I will tell you why she didn't surpass Tsunade.

She failed to heal Shikamaru whereas Tsunade did so in a heartbeat.

She didn't make the arms made by Hashirama's cells, it was Tsunade again.

Let's not talk about strength because she didn't do anything remarkable (damaging Kaguya is PIS).

However, in the hypothetical case that she indeed surpassed Tsunade, she wouldn't be above 7-C.

Non-Bias said:
Then it's simple. Sakura's databook profile stated that Shizune was her primary mentor because Tsunade was busy as Hokage. This was later stated in the Gaide.
If a minor detail was later made canon by the "inconsistent databook", I'm pretty sure that a statement that was also supported by both the manga and databook can't be ignored, especially when there were chapters dedicated to it.
What is that statement supposed to prove? She can bust a mountain with bijudama or perfect susanoo? Madara in his own statement said he could destroy every creation in this universe. Sakura hyping herself can't be taken for granted, given she doesn't have any means to challenge Naruto and Sasuke in AP. =

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
And Sasuke and Madara arent jinchuriki either and dont have bijuudamas either your point?If sakura said she catched up to them before theyre last power up and kishimoto confirmed it true than why are you arguing about what he established within the series lol?
They have Susanoo, Sakura doesn't. Nothing implies in the series Sakura can deal same amount of damage in AP like Naruto and Sasuke. She catching up means she caught up in usefulness, not busting mountains.

Faisal Shourov said:
CHILLVIBEZZ said:
And Sasuke and Madara arent jinchuriki either and dont have bijuudamas either your point?If sakura said she catched up to them before theyre last power up and kishimoto confirmed it true than why are you arguing about what he established within the series lol?
They have Susanoo, Sakura doesn't. Nothing implies in the series Sakura can deal same amount of damage in AP like Naruto and Sasuke. She catching up means she caught up in usefulness, not busting mountains.
This

Wbaez93 said:
CHILLVIBEZZ said:
She perfected creation rebirth and gained strenght of a hundred seal technique at a young age.

She perfected nothing

That and the fact that the previous generation has been surpassed by the current as shown.

Do you seriously still believe that after everything that was shown in the manga? Yeah, I want to see 'Boruto' surpassing his father, or even Konohamaru. XD

Not even Naruto and Sasuke could surpass their predecessors without Hagoromo's powerup.

Orochimaru and Jiraiya wouldnt last 2 mins against naruto\Sasuke.

What does this have to do with Sakura?

Besides this her durability should be upraged however given this calc it places it at small country

Inconsistency
Now I will tell you why she didn't surpass Tsunade.
She failed to heal Shikamaru whereas Tsunade did so in a heartbeat.

She didn't make the arms made by Hashirama's cells, it was Tsunade again.

Let's not talk about strength because she didn't do anything remarkable (damaging Kaguya is PIS).

However, in the hypothetical case that she indeed surpassed Tsunade, she wouldn't be above 7-C.
She has feats wheter you like it or not.

Her transferring her seals onto obito is a usage of Hundred seals that tsunande herself has never displayed.She had enough chakra to supply obito for him to use dual Kamui and use a mangekyo sharingan move.

Sakura tier 7A is therefore justified

^^No it's not. Tier 7A is not given because of her 100 seals. It's given to people based on her attack potency. Sakura does not have tier 7A attack potency. I already explained everything in details in the OP. Her becoming useful doesn't mean her tier gets raised above what it is in reality

CrossverseCrisis said:
So this is basically on weather or not Sakura is downgraded, amirite?
Yes, I have shown why Sakura can't be powerscaled from Naruto and Sasuke because she's a CQC fighter (she doesn't have bijudama or perfect Susanoo) and her catching up to Naruto was a figure of speech to show her usefulness (she previously had complex about her uselessness). Sakura is a very useful medical ninja but she's no mountain buster, that's completely arbitray imo. Nor she's 10000x stronger than Tsunade (Tsunade has better feats like cracking susanoo)

She has feats wheter you like it or not.
Her transferring her seals onto obito is a usage of Hundred seals that tsunande herself has never displayed.She had enough chakra to supply obito for him to use dual Kamui and use a mangekyo sharingan move.

Sakura tier 7A is therefore justified

My god! Do you seriously had to bring that up? That was PIS in all senses!

Yeah, sure. Sakura having more chakra than a Narujesus' clone isn't PIS.

PS: Amount of chakra =/= Attack Potency.

What feat does she have then?

I never claimed it was because of a hundred seals firstly.

Secondly if you want to argue downgrade i can honestly argue the opposite myself.

Sakura had enough chakra to supply to obito for him to utilize his eternal mangekyo sharingan multiple times.

Amount of chakra =/= Attack Potency.

CHILLVIBEZZ wrote:

Wait are you trying to claim that more chakra doesnt amount to more power is this some trolling?....
It doesn't, and I'm not trolling.

Faisal Shourov said:
CrossverseCrisis said:
Yes, I have shown why Sakura can't be powerscaled from Naruto and Sasuke because she's a CQC fighter (she doesn't have bijudama or perfect Susanoo) and her catching up to Naruto was a figure of speech to show her usefulness (she previously had complex about her uselessness). Sakura is a very useful medical ninja but she's no mountain buster, that's completely arbitray imo
Hmm. Well it is true that Sakura doesn't really have much on her compared to Naruto and Sasuke, that's one. I do kind of think that Sakura is still around Tsunade's level, if not a little higher. Hell Kavpeny even told me a while back that he personally doesn't think Sakura being a Mountain level being is legit at all.

I don't think i'm enough for this, so i may highlight this to catch the other admins attention.

CrossverseCrisis said:
Faisal Shourov said:
CrossverseCrisis said:
Yes, I have shown why Sakura can't be powerscaled from Naruto and Sasuke because she's a CQC fighter (she doesn't have bijudama or perfect Susanoo) and her catching up to Naruto was a figure of speech to show her usefulness (she previously had complex about her uselessness). Sakura is a very useful medical ninja but she's no mountain buster, that's completely arbitray imo
Hmm. Well it is true that Sakura doesn't really have much on her compared to Naruto and Sasuke, that's one. I do kind of think that Sakura is still around Tsunade's level, if not a little higher. Hell Kavpeny even told me a while back that he personally doesn't think Sakura being a Mountain level being is legit at all.
I don't think i'm enough for this, so i may highlight this to catch the other admins attention.
Im not saying she's below Tsunade, in fact I think she's >= Tsunade. But she's definitely not 10000x than Tsunade. Tsunade in fact has better feats I may say

Faisal Shourov said:
Non-Bias said:
What is that statement supposed to prove? She can bust a mountain with bijudama or perfect susanoo? Madara in his own statement said he could destroy every creation in this universe. Sakura hyping herself can't be taken for granted, given she doesn't have any means to challenge Naruto and Sasuke in AP. =
What's your point? Renji doesn't have a Lanza but he's scaled to Ulquiorra's City Level despite that. Why aren't you saying anything about that or did you not know about it?

And I just gave you the means that prove that databook are indeed canon since Kishimoto takes what he says from there and puts it in the manga. You really can't deny this anymore.

Youre trying to tell me that Kaguya being noted to have superior chakra to Madara has nothing to do with the fact that shes stronger or the fact that kaguya needed alot of chakra to use the same thing obito did with his dual kamui????

Yeah your argument flopped bro

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Youre trying to tell me that Kaguya being noted to have superior chakra to Madara has nothing to do with the fact that shes stronger or the fact that kaguya needed alot of chakra to use the same thing obito did with his dual kamui????
So, was kid Naruto stronger than Kakashi just because he had more chakra than him?

Kaguya is the progenitor of all chakra, please, don't do such absurd comparisons.

Amount of chakra =/= Attack Potency.

This isn't Dragon Ball.

Non-Bias If you think Renji's upgrade is unjustfied please make a thread about it, I won't argue against that. However this is not a Bleach thread, this is about Sakura. I suggest you avoid other discussions here. My points have been made clear in the OP

Wbaez93 said:
CHILLVIBEZZ said:
So, was kid Naruto stronger than Kakashi just because he had more chakra than Kakashi?
Kaguya is the progenitor of all chakra, please, don't do such absurd comparisons.

This isn't Dragon Ball.
More chakra does mean more power overall you yourself contradict yourself kaguya maybe be the protegnitor of all chakra but she didnt have all her chakra at the time not even close.

How about the fact that Juubis chakra covered the entire sphere ??

The only thing separating Juubi to fodders is his amount of chakra his sheer size has nothing to do with it.

Another example would be Kyuubi having more chakra than the other Bijuu thus being able to perform larger bijuudama seriously your argument is a joke,

Or Narutos bijuu mode being him and Kyuubi sharing chakra between them.

Despite naruto having a portion of kyuubis chakra he wasnt that strong in chakra mode once he gained full access to his chakra he was leagues stronger.

More chakra = More power -Kishimoto

Now bring an actual argment worth refuting or dont even bother

He was he possessed an abnormal amount of chakra and couldnt use alot of it as shown when he couldnt even summon gamabunta in the sanin showdown yet already did it prior to it all against gaara with his '''own''' chakra.Does the obvious satisfy you...

Katsuyu also possess abnormal amount of chakra, I don't see how that makes the slug a mountain buster. Having large chakra is useless unless it can be converted into AoE jutsu for mass destruction. Sakura's best feat is punching out a few juubi clones which is a town level feat.

Chakra overall represents the amount of power one possess.For example the shinobi alliance growing vastly in power because of kyuubis chakra if you guys want to argue about things established by the author in the series it will obviously go nowhere based off showings.

I don't really care about Renji's level of power because it's justified. On the other hand, you keep saying that Sakura's lack of energy attacks is the reason why her level of power isn't justified. That's not the proper way to judge AP.

The feat speaks for itself anyway. One punch did all of that and we see the size difference between Sakura and the Juubi Clones due to the red circles. Even in the background you can see the damage done by the attack.

Now apparently that's only Town Level even though the chapter was dedicated to Sakura being equal to Naruto and Sasuke with a statement from the databook supporting said statement?

Something that I've noticed you're not acknowledging is the fact Kishimoto took things from his databook and made it canon even though it wasn't focal point like chapters 632-634 was. It pretty much shows that everything isn't as inconsistent when it comes to the databook like everyone keeps saying.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Chakra overall represents the amount of power one possess.For example the shinobi alliance growing vastly in power because of kyuubis chakra f you guys want to argue about things established by the author in the series it will obviously go nowhere based off showings.
I have no clue what you're trying to prove. Naruto is not dragon ball, characters are differentiated by their abilties like Kekkei genkai or their skills, not just their chakra level. Sakura doesn't have any techniques like bijudama or perfect susanoo to be compared to bm naruto and ems sasuke. She caught upto them in usefulness as a medical ninja, not mountain busting.

I believe we should reword Sakuras mountain lvl rating to something elset she has feats that place her that high either way.

Faisal Shourov said:
CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Chakra overall represents the amount of power one possess.For example the shinobi alliance growing vastly in power because of kyuubis chakra f you guys want to argue about things established by the author in the series it will obviously go nowhere based off showings.
I have no clue what you're trying to prove. Naruto is not dragon ball, characters are differentiated by their abilties like Kekkei genkai or their skills, not just their chakra level. Sakura doesn't have any techniques like bijudama or perfect susanoo to be compared to bm naruto and ems sasuke. She caught upto them in usefulness as a medical ninja, not mountain busting.
Oh because dragon ball is the first to establish more energy = more power?

LOL no many series established that even before db came out its even common in real life.

And kishimoto says otherwise to your "argument" .

And contrary to popular belief, how much chakra you can control is a power boost. If Guy and Lee using Gates didn't make it clear then this should.

Naruto using Bijuu Sage Mode for the first time was a power boost because of the amount of power he was handling as you can see from Sasuke's words.

Guess who was had energy levels comparable to a RSM Naruto clone and then some with perfect control over it?

My argument stands though i dont need to use the databook as an argument Sakura attaining theyre level or to me anyways slightly bellow it before theyre last power up is consistent with showings .

Sakura wrapping her seal around Obito
She has shown EMS lvl chakra GG

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
My argument stands though i dont need to use the databook as an argument Sakura attaining theyre level or to me anyways slightly bellow it before theyre last power up is consistent with showings .

Sakura wrapping her seal around Obito
She has shown EMS lvl chakra GG
Chakra level doesn't correspond to DC, otherwise Tsunade would stomp Onoki. Tier 7A is not based on medical ninjutsu healing abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back