• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sakura downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
DC52 said:
That's not what i meant, i was replying to Tryde who was implying that because the databook isn't backed up by the manga, we should downgrade Sakura to 7-C. I was saying that the manga does back up the databook statement, not that we use databooks over manga.
The manga doesnt imply that Sakura has surpassed Tsunade by this large of a margin. If anything their closer to equals. I learn toward tsunade more dude to her senju linage and her byakyou feats.

• Edit Ah I see what your saying now

RouninOtaku said:
She should be 11-C due to how useless she is. I think that's a reasonable tier for her.
lol, I didn't create this thread because I hate her. Even though she's certainly the most poorly made character in the hst. Kishimoto really hated her with passion

I tried to stay away from this. I really did. But I can't take it at all. This is hilarious.

Fai-Fai-san please stop carrying on by calling Nonny's showings faulty when you don't really have anything to support why Sakura shouldn't be as strong as she is. She stated she had finally reached their level in the manga and so did the databook. That's about all we needed to make her that strong, but we decided to take it one step further.

Sakura has shown the ability to harm a character who should be superior in defensive capacity and durability to Madara himself. We took the fact that she had help and that she gained the power to do so after dropping from the giant spirit mech to strike down Kaguya. Guess what, Kaguya was still hurt, and a piece of her horn was broken off from that fall. But guess what else? We decided to low-ball her, because even with that she should be At least Country Busting as she would still need sufficient strength to do any damage to a superior being. No matter how much you try to spout PIS.

Next her speed. She was capable of keeping up with two of the faster characters in the manga Naruto and Sasuke after they'd gained their Six Sage Powers. That simple fact makes her Massively Hypersonic, as they are far superior to characters like 4th Rai as seen with Naruto's lesser Bijuu form, which was on par with the 4th Raikage. Not only did she keep up with them both, but she kept up with them while they were juiced with Six Sage Chakra which amplifies their innate abilities even further. But once again, we low-balled her to the Rikudo Bijuu Mode Cloak Mode instead.

The only inconsistency is her durability, and even then, the Naruto Movie has Sakura tanking an attack from Toneri's sword which has the power to cleave through the full body of the moon effortlessly. So many PIS feats, I guess everything about Sakura is PIS when you don't like her. I don't like her. But I acknowledge her abilities are strong enough to at least be strong enough to contend with opponents. Of course Sasuke and Naruto are superior. But she still kept up with them. She held enough of her own weight in the Main, The Last, and Gaiden series'. All you're doing is starting to make yourself look more and more like a downplayer.

Give them their credits, Fai-Fai.

ah that was a nice nap, so can we call this conclusive now? only 2 people using points I explained above earlier and just arguing for the sake of it. a good majority seems to have been reached.

If you mean Sakura keeps or even raises her power level further, than yeah. You're right, LAS-san.

How does me being right rustle my feathers? Dude, you haven't shown anything that's remotely acceptable for Sakura to be downsized for. She has all the required "PIS" feats to give her the upgrade and keep it. So if anyone sounds like their feathers are rustled, it's LAS-sama. That's right. Lord Aizen Sama-sama.

funny thing is, you're not right. at all. you use points all explained earlier.

as i recall, you got rather mad over this on a comment on sakuras page.

you seem to have real issues with PIS and outlier type of inconsistencies. Such as Roshi moon busting, which for some reason you think is ok...?

Funny thing is, those points were right then and they are right now, LAS-sama.

You guys kept attacking her because she hasn't had a good showing, and because of your personal feelings, you interfere with a characters ability to become stronger. I admit to being mad over that, but that may be because I actually have honor, even while stating I dislike characters, I make sure that what is given is fair for them. Because that's what you do, LAS-sama.

Like I said. If Word of God states that he would have been capable of fighting characters like Raditz for one thing, and it was stated that he was likely stronger than he let on. What makes me wishing to give him an upgrade, a problem? It would only mean that Piccolo and Goku were also possibly stronger than they actually showed. But hey, that's just Dragonball, because from what I recall, not only have the characters never fought Roshi in his strongest from (his Maxed Form) but he could have very well mastered it in between DB and Z which would be viable for an upgrade, LAS-sama.

ok i am closing this thread until after the attack potency update

This thread is only being postponed and will be opened after the update

LordLuminous said:
I've watched this thread for so long. I hope the decision is that Sakura is upgraded.
If Sakura is upgraded then so is Master Roshi lol. She's no more than 7C

I only remember Sakura take down one major villain which was Sasori I can't remember when she was shown anywhere near 7-A Class

Fanservicebook?

You mean the guidebook written by masashi kishimoto....

The databooks serve as a guide to the story theyre are obvious hyperboles but kishimoto definitely protrayed what he meant in the manga.

I call it that because it's simply that.

Sakura never, I repeat, never, showed anything near 7-A.

Sakura is High 7-C at best.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
LordLuminous said:
I've watched this thread for so long. I hope the decision is that Sakura is upgraded.
No upgrade but she's keeping her tier however.
Her tier is not justified. She's not 10000x stronger than Tsunade. I already explained everything above

She perfected creation rebirth and gained strenght of a hundred seal technique at a young age .

That and the fact that the previous generation has been surpassed by the current as shown.

Orochimaru and Jiraiya wouldnt last 2 mins against naruto\Sasuke.

Besides this her durability should be upraged however given this calc it places it at small country

I'm going to assume that if something was stated in the databook first and said in the manga later that nothing can be disputed about it, right?

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
She perfected creation rebirth and gained strenght of a hundred seal technique at a young age .
That and the fact that the previous generation has been surpassed by the current as shown.

Orochimaru and Jiraiya wouldnt last 2 mins against naruto\Sasuke.

Besides this her durability should be upraged however given this calc it places it at small country
None of those show why she can destroy a mountain. Her 7A is completely arbitrary. Surpassing Tsunade in 100 seals doesn't mean she's a mountain buster.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
I never implied tsunade was a mountain buster you just implied that she didnt surpass tsunade which wasnt the case.
I was only talking about her AP, 100 rebirth is not a concern to this thread. Though featwise Tsunade has shown more impressive Regenerationn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back