• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sakura downgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
She transferred her chakra to him for him to spam a EMS move multiple times and hax doesnt apply to the argument despite hachibi losing to Sasuke due to his hax hes still island lvl.

Non-Bias said:
Onnoki can fly and shoot durability ignoring hax. You can do better than that lol.
That's what I have been doing since the beginning. Naruto can use bijudama and Sasuke can use perfect susanoo. Sakura doesn't. There is not much more to explain

So the arguments against the downgrade are that the data books claim she is equal to Naruto and Sasuke, and those for the downgrade are claiming their is a lack of logical showings/reasonings that would put her at their level?

Sheoth said:
So the arguments against the downgrade are that the data books claim she is equal to Naruto and Sasuke, and those for the downgrade are claiming their is a lack of logical showings/reasonings that would put her at their level.
Pretty much, yes.

Sheoth said:
So the arguments against the downgrade are that the data books claim she is equal to Naruto and Sasuke, and those for the downgrade are claiming their is a lack of logical showings/reasonings that would put her at their level.
What Im trying to say- She is equal to Naruto and Sasuke in usefulness, not in DC. Ninja's in Narutoverse are not evaluated by their AP, some people took that out of context. It was never implied Sakura could destroy stuff as much as Naruto and Sasuke, she has no means to do so (she doesn't have bijudama, rasenshuriken, kirin or perfect susanoo). She is strictly a CQC melee fighter with immense medical ninjutsu expertise

She transferred her chakra to Obito to have him use his eternal mangekyo sharingan multiple times and shift between dimensions.

She has shown EMS lvl chakra supported by Kishimotos words in the databook and by her own words.Not the other way around.

Her justification for her tier just needs rewording nothing else.

A summary to this thread and the arguments given:

>The databook is bs

But it's consistent with everything he's portraying.

>Her words are meaningless until evidence provided.

But she has proven and shown to have EMS lvl chakra.

>Since when does more chakra(energy) mean more power?

-_- Since ever...

Okay, both sides make good points, but I am more inclined to go with Faisal's line of logic and reasons. I also find it hard to believe that Sakura is thousands of times stronger than Tsunade when she didn't undergo any significant upgrades...

CHILLVIBEZZ None of those prove she can bust a mountain, or a city. And I don't remember that healing a person corresponds to attack potency, she is a medical ninja with CQC melee combat ability. She can't do the same stuff and Naruto and Sasuke. Tsunade can't do same amount of desruction as Onoki despite having higher chakra level. It's because of the techniques.

Sheoth said:
Okay, both sides make good points, but I am more inclined to go with Faisal's line of logic and reasons. I also find it hard to believe that Sakura is thousands of times stronger than Tsunade when she didn't undergo any significant upgrades...
Thank you Sheoth :)

Sheoth said:
I agree. Both sides have made good points but i'd also go with what Faisal has made on Sakura's case. Hell i actually think that Sakura should at least be around Town level+ if not Large Town level+(Small City level if possible and by stretching the crap out of it). In fact, Kavpeny again told me that he would have personally downgrade Sakura to at least 7-C anyways, if only becuz he finds Sakura being 7-A was BS.

How did she even acquire tsunades best move without training. That's like Naruto getting sage mode via no effort.

And having rinnegan or sharingan is meaningless unless you have the chakra to use it so her showing EMS lvl chakra does justify everything.That and the authors words + her own.

Faisal your arguments have turned to nonsense a character doesn't need to have planet busting moves if he's already established to have that planet buster"s energy.Seriously this is some balderdash...

Inclined to go with Faisal, on this one. I think a bunch of good points have been brought up, but...I'm just not seeing Sakura being thousands of times stronger than Tsunade for no reason, whatsoever.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Inclined to go with Faisal, on this one. I think a bunch of good points have been brought up, but...I'm just not seeing Sakura being thousands of times stronger than Tsunade for no reason, whatsoever.
Thank you Azathoth :)

Sheoth said:
Thing is Hashirama said that Sakura may be stronger than Tsunade not that she's overall much stronger.

http://f-picture.net/lfp/s020.radikal.ru/i704/1509/83/b13d43459ed7.png/htm

I still don't see how that's a Town Level feat given the size of those things, but oh well.

@Non-bias:

I mean, Hashirama has been dead for like...a while. I don't think he was given the chance to see how strong she eventually got. Plus, it could easily be interpreted as a simple general statement about Sakura being really strong...

Sheoth said:
@Non-bias:
I mean, Hashirama has been dead for like...a while. I don't think he was given the chance to see how strong she eventually got. Plus, it could easily be interpreted as a simple general statement about Sakura being really strong...
If Hashirama saw Tsunade punching out susanoo he might have retracted that statement, I guess?

If Hashirama saw Tsunade punching out susanoo he might have retracted that statement, I guess?

Probably.

If he never saw Tsunade get that strong he couldn't have made a comparison between them.

From what I'm seeing this is mostly dealing with personal opinion regarding Sakura's tier which seems wrong to me. I've said in this thread before that I wouldn't mind a downgrade as long as it made sense. There's also WOG that would put her at that level too since it supports the manga.

But saying that something doesn't look like something would warrent lots of profiles to get a downgrade too if you ask me. Oh well. It's out my hands now lol.

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
So uh going by this thread more energy doesn't equal more power?
Depends on the technique, if katsuyu had as much chakra as kurama she couldn't do as much destruction because she can't use bijudama. The potency and AoE of the technique itself is also important

Depends on the technique, if katsuyu had as much chakra as kurama she couldn't do as much destruction because she can't use bijudama. The potency and AoE of the technique itself is also important

She doesn't need techniques for all we know Kaguya doesn't have six paths chibaku tensei yet she's still stronger than the both of them due to raw power.Youre basically denying common sense...

^Sakura can be twice as strong as Tsunade and still be on 7C, her being 100000 times stronger than Tsunade is not justified nor it makes any sense, given she got the same powerup and she doesn't have any AoE attack like Naruto and Sasuke. And Kaguya has lots of hax unlike Sakura, I don't see the comparison really

Hax is not power.Itachi is not island lvl for Amateratsu....

So Kaguya must be weaker than Hagoromo and hamura via not having moon lvl feats prior?

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Hax is not power.Itachi is not island lvl for Amateratsu....
So Kaguya must be weaker than Hagoromo and hamura via not having moon lvl feats prior?
Hax is not power lmao....

She's not weaker because she's basically the ten tails. Hamura doesn't have any feats from what I can recall plus she has better feats than hagoromo and featlessmura.

Oh is that so?

Then if she's the ten tails and you're scaling it from the ten tails then I guess prime Hagoromo was stronger via being a complete ten tails jinchuriki?

And she has no moon lvl techniques is my point.Shes powerscaled via obviously having more power unless this thread is trying to indicate that power is meaningless somehow...then no arguments have been justified so far.

Sakura lack power, that's the point. In narutoverse, chakra=/=power.

Chakra = Reserves of how long you can fight and use certain techniques. Chakra = Stamina.

Let me ask you a question. After naruto got kurama (newborn baby), would he be able to solo a kage due to the fact that he has higher chakra than any kage out there?

Chakra is power in Naruto what are you talking about ...lol

All techniques are used due to chakra a character can't use any moves while having none as far as I know.

Kurama was a separate entity he was sealed inside him kyuubis chakra at times was merely slipping away from that seal.So null argument.

Chakra=/= power. Re-read the manga.

If you have zero chakra, you're not going to be able to perform a technique = stamina.

Didn't answer my question, my point was proven.

I have already read the manga and my point stands...

If you have zero chakra you die however chakra was never tied to ones life force people didn't have chakra back in the day.

Your question was a groundless implication that Naruto via having kyuubi logically stomps kages yet kyuubi was sealed inside him the only time they shared power was bijuu mode so no .

and when the databook says that naruto sasuke and chakra are "equal" what exactly does that mean? that databook is shaky for a upgrade like this already but if you take "equal" as in equal of usefullness on the battle, not AP/DC. it makes sense. Considering Sakura was mass healing when she said she caught upto sasuke and naruto.

if you think sakura deserves 7-A think about these points:

Her best Feat was calc'd 7-C

Her strength needs to be 100,000x Tsunades

Naruto is rated that high for bijuu bombs, sasuke is rated that high for perfect susanoo, So you have to say sakura punches=Bijuu bombs/Perfect susanoo to be 7-A.

Like I said, re-read it.

Yes you die but if you have zero chakra, you're not going to be able to perform any techniques because you lack stamina to do so. You can see it a lot when sakura wanted to heal shikamaru and tsunade showed up.

My question is using your own logic, Chakra = power.

You're point ?

Kaguya is at least 5C via having more chakra than 5C characters despite not having chibaku tensei herself as far as we know should she be downgraded too?

Do characters need techniques their tiers despite having the power now?

INoto said:
Like I said, re-read it.

Yes you die but if you have zero chakra, you're not going to be able to perform any techniques because you lack stamina to do so. You can see it a lot when sakura wanted to heal shikamaru and tsunade showed up.

My question is using your own logic, Chakra = power.
You basically just backpedalled after Your argument turned invalid.Power is chakra in Naruto via having chakra Laguya was able to shift between dimensions via having more chakra than others Kaguya could use ETBS etc..

Chakra maybe tied to life force but it's still their power....

Your*

She's rated 5C because she has all doujutsus and she proved how strong she is against naruto and sasuke. She won't be downgraded because of those stats and feats. However, sakura is not worth for an upgrade.

If you don't have techniques, you're a mere noob. Do you think naruto would be powerful without bijuu dama? Rasengan? FRS? no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back