• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sakata Gintoki vs Tsunayoshi Sawada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright,another Tsuna match,and his journey to defeat the Shonen Jump protag is continued,and now he meet an Sorcerer of sweet tooth Shirouyasha!!!

-Both in 7-B and X-Burner/Cambio Forma is restricted

-Both in character

-Speed equalized

-Place located in Ship armada (Passenger Ship and three Militiary ship)

-Range is 10 meter

-Win via K.O!!!

Sawada tsunayoshi 14
Gintoki Sakata

VS

• Gintoki: 0
  • Tsuna: 2 (Teo,Rein)
  • Inconclusive: 0

Precognition isn't a problem. Pluto can't read his movements and backfired actually. What are the Tsuna's first move?

Gah! Another Tsuna match where his air tools are restricted. Jeez.

However, this is choice arc Tsuna, so he does have his petrification and cloak. Now that I think about it, I'm not sure if his abilities are split into their respective keys. I should do that later.

Hyper Intuition isn't really precognition. It's more similar to a rather inconsistent danger sense, and it also allows him to figure things out more quickly.

Does Gintoki have his powers from other shonen characters? Or just the powers he as his own character possesses?

He possesses his own. But he usually does is hit the living shit out of the enemy. HI is like Enhanced Senses then? I dunno if that will work to Gintoki though. He fought who has psuedo-ES before, namely Yatos.

Reinhardthrowhisspear said:
He possesses his own. But he usually does is hit the living shit out of the enemy. HI is like Enhanced Senses then? I dunno if that will work to Gintoki though. He fought who has psuedo-ES before, namely Yatos.
I call it "Mentos" (an candy with mint flavour). :v

Hyper Intuition is kinda like enhanced senses, as well as a nonspecific precog at times. Like, if something dangerous is going to happen, Tsuna might be able to tell, and have the agility to move out of the air, or shoot high into the sky if he's on the ground. It's still inconsistent as he gets hit by a lot of things he shouldn't despite having this ability. It mainly allows him rapid deduction abilities in battle.

Agreed. Gintoki mostly has CQC prowess, as well as air slashes and potentially some energy attacks. Tsuna has flight, decent CQC, petrification, a defensive cloak, can create forcefields, etc. Should be a solid win for Tsuna here. Voting for the Neo Vongola Primo.

I should note that Gintoki is going to be going through revisions soon.

Also, this is a mismatch.

Me and Knight. The feat that made them 7-B is old and as such may upgrade Gintama cast with a recalc. Once we actually find it.

Tsuna bests him in mobility as he can fly and Gintoki cannot.

Tsuna can just range him without Gintoki, who is a close range fighter, being able to do **** all.

Tsuna can petrify Gintoki.

Tsuna can create forcefields and a defensive cloak even if Gintoki somehow manages to get an attack in. As such GIntoki's attacks will do **** all to Tsuna.

All of this = a mismatch in Tsuna's favor.

Even with 7-C version too? I see,then you can close it Dragon.

And the journey to hunt another Shonen Jump protag is continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back