• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sakagami Habaki vs Reinhard Heydrich

well either Habaki reflects LLT and kill Rein so hard that Merc can't bring him back or LLT kills Habaki, Rein is now Habaki but better and they reflect each others' deaths back and forth forever

Rindou is not Reinhard's reincarnation.

Just saying.

Her holding the spear is because she is the most charismatic being.

Habaki cannot kill Reinhard

Nor Reinhard can kill nukinukipon expert

For the sole reason Habaki offensive mesure of reflecting attacks wouldn't work against Ougon as his LLT will just sway out of its way to not hit Reinhard (as one of its functions)

Reinhard cannot get someone abilities unless they are part of him aka having their souls

Which he can't because of Habaki's Misogiharae. Plus, act of imposing stigmata on Habaki won't even succeed in the first place because of his ability

So yeah just forever stalemate

Just asking but what if Rein goes 'lol1-A' on Habaki (maybe nothing considering he can tango with Yato)?

Also, Habaki is reliant on Tumor or Amaterasu?

What's great about Habaki ability is that it works even when he's getting "infinitely number of times attacked with no way to attack back" just because of its nature lol. That's why he could tango Yato

So yeah, Rein going 1-A on him isn't much.

Tumor which sucks Hajun *****

btw i am not voting. Just posting what i believe how the matchup goes (also because Tony wanted my point of view)

Back