• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saiyan Saga Vegeta Joule Estimation

I thought Goku matched Vegeta's beam with KKx3? Wouldn't that make Base Goku 1/3 of Piccolo's?

Piccolo moon busted the night he killed raditz . Sub 1,000 , far weaker than raditz .

Goku would be 8000+, x4.

Goku is significantly more powerful than raditz , then slap the 4x on that . (Piccolo, krillin can instakil raditz tier fodder after training , Goku in base is far more powerful, than slap Kaioken on that ) .

http://*********.com/Manga/Dragon-Ball/Chapter-231?id=260817

I'm basing it on the manga.

Goku KKx4 > Goku KKx3 = Vegeta Galick Gun > Piccolo Pre-Training (2.9161038 * 10^32 J)

Base Goku is about 1/3 of whatever Vegeta is.

?

And vegeta is hilariously above what piccolo is . Base goku is far above what piccolo was . Piccolo is above what piccolo was . Piccolo is far enough above what he was he could kill himself at that time in one attack .

That's what I was asking in the OP. How much stronger is Vegeta compared to Pre-Training Piccolo in terms of numbers? From there, I can estimate Base Goku.

Vegeta>(can casually oblierate)>>nappa>>Piccolo>>saibmen=raditz(equal, Piccolo, krillin can kill both in one attack)>>Piccolo who did the feat .

Post-Training Piccolo is about 2.5x stronger than Pre-Training. Nappa is about 15% stronger than Piccolo. Vegeta is about 4.5 times stronger than Nappa.

Vegeta's KE output should be about 3.7492763143 * 10^33 J.

In turn, Base Goku's is about 1.2497587714 * 10^33 J.

Is this about right, or should I not use power levels to scale?

Using power rankings between characters not good. I understand that.

Does the same apply to the same character? IE Post-Training Piccolo is about 2.5x stronger than Pre-Training.

No, because power ranking bullshit not linear .

Plus vaporizing someone above who was stronger than ya , that us more than just 2.5 .

In terms of Joules, all I can say for sure is that it's way more than the moon feat but less than Frieza's Planet Vegeta feat.

Back