• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saiyan Saga Dragon Ball Tier Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
The currently in-use calc's low-end (which we always under every circumstance seem to use nowadays) puts it at Moon level+, not Small Planet level

Early SS Z fighters should be Moon Level since they're much weaker than Raditz even when teaming up and can only barely hold him off after he's been weakened. Early Gohan and Piccolo (via special beam cannon) should be Moon level+ since they are comparable to Raditz power-wise

Raditz, Early Gohan Enraged, Saibamen, Yamcha, Chiatzu, and MAYBE Krillin should be Moon level+ since they're in the same overall league, more or less. Krillin might be Small Planet level for killing 3 at once, but IDK.

Tien, Piccolo, Gohan and Nappa should be Small Planet level for how superior they are to everyone else sans Goku and Vegeta. Nappa effortlessly stomped everyone except the other 3, who gave him a decent fight or were able to cause a reasonable deal of damage to him.

Base Goku should be at least Small Planet level via beating Nappa, possibly Small Planet level+ since he isn't terribly below Vegeta

Vegeta and KKX3-4 Goku should be Planet level

In agreement: 3

Disagreement: 2

Piccolo didn't do much training though he was looking out for Gohan so he should be the same and not stronger then he was when he fought raditz

Huesito88 said:
Piccolo didn't do much training though he was looking out for Gohan so he should be the same
He wasn't looking out for Gohan at all. He was forcing Gohan to become a survivalist while doing his own training, occasionally checking in on him.

If thats true then where is Raditz's moon level rating coming from? Piccolo when fighting Raditz didnt showcase moon level power in the least and if training while checking on Gohan gives Piccolo his moon level rating, then Raditz should at the least be a bit lower than moon as nothing solidly justifies him being a solid moon-leveler.

BruceTheBatman said:
Yeah, moon+, but he is still stronger than Raditz at that point, early on he was far weaker.
Piccolo destroyed the Moon with a power level below 1000 (Around 329 IIRC)

Raditz could be perfectly Low 5-B

AidenBrooks999 said:
"At least Moon level+, likely Small Planet level" (Casually overpowered both BoZ Goku and Piccolo even when they go serious)
I'm ok with this.

Power Levels , iirc, are pretty much useless to use and im pretty sure Piccolo became stronger than Raditz at the point when he destroyed the moon.

AidenBrooks999 said:
"At least Moon level+, likely Small Planet level" (Casually overpowered both BoZ Goku and Piccolo even when they go serious)
I agree with this as well. I also agree with Huesito in that it doesn't makes sense that Piccolo could get that strong in such a short time if he actually did go train for that small timeframe between dropping Gohan off and him blowing the Moon up.

Considering that there's no key for BoZ Goku and Piccolo

This change will only affect the Saiyan Saga profiles

Which (If more people agree with my suggestions) will change Raditz, Saibaman, Yamcha, Gohan and Chiatzu to "At least Moon level+, likely Small Planet level"

Tien, Krillin, Piccolo and Nappa should stay at Small Planet level

Goku should be "At least Small Planet level" w/o Kaio-Ken

Vegeta and KKx3-4 Goku remain at Planet level

Raditz and Piccolo were roughly equal at the time Piccolo destroyed the moon.

Anyway, my idea was

Raditz, Saibaman, Yamcha, Chiatzu and Krillin should be "At least 'Moon Level+'" since the gap between them isn't very big.

Chiatzu (who is the weakest by far), Early Piccolo, Early Goku and the rest of the early on Z fighters should be "Moon Level" because of how much weaker they are and because Moon level is a relatively small tier.

Tien, possibly Krillin, Gohan (he's stronger than Piccolo enraged) and Piccolo should be "At least Moon Level+, likely Small Planet Level" since they're considerably stronger than everyone else

Nappa and Base Goku should be "At least Small Planet Level, Possibly Small Planet level+"

KK1-2
Goku should be "Likely Small Planet level+"

KK3-4
Goku and Vegeta remain at Planet Level

I wonder why there are so many changes in sayan saga profiles when there is only one feat (moon busting) and one statement (vegeta destroying earth).

Yeah... but that seems unnecesary...

I think that Goku should be listed at "At least Low 5-B, Up to 5-B with Kaio-Ken"

Piccolo was Around 300 when he destroyed the Moon

He fought Raditz with a power level of ~400 (W/o the heavy cloth)

Raditz overpowered both Goku and Piccolo effortlessly (and IIRC easily tanked Goku's Super Kamehameha, which put Goku's at ~900)

Add 5-C, I think Goku should be there as well, but the written part should be

"Moon Level, increased to at least Small Planet Level, Small Planet Level+ with Low-level Kaio-Ken (1-2X), Planet Level with highest level Kaio-Ken's (3-4x)

IIRC, Power Levels are only relevant in the Saiyan and Frieza saga and after they're they're basically pointless.

Anyway, I agree with Aidens proposal.

BruceTheBatman said:
AidenBrooks999 said:
Yeah... but that seems unnecesary...
What do you mean?
That "At least Low 5-B, Up to 5-B with Kaio-Ken" for Goku serms better than start to specify the forms of KK, seems unneccesary. He already has several keys and stats.

BruceTheBatman said:
Raditz and Piccolo were roughly equal at the time Piccolo destroyed the moon.
What justifies this?

And yea i believed he destroyed the moon the night after the battle.

Could an outlier be in session out of this like Roshis? It seems extremely strange for Piccolo to go from the strength he displayed against Raditz to casually busting the moon in just a few hours just like that, especially if he didnt even train.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back