• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saiyan Saga Dragon Ball Tier Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Huesito88 said:
I think piccolo was impressed that a child could do such destructive damage as piccolo stated that if he let it go on their would be no one left on earth
If you mean becoming absolutely terrified, scared shitless and completely fearful of a child being that strong and threatening to him, then I guess so yes

How does this prove my comment false though?

Piccolo was surprised and Gohan was quickly destroying a land scape piccolo had to act fast before their was no one left on earth then realized the moon was what was causing him transform.he even said if a child could do this then I hate to imagin what they could do

Huesito88 said:
Piccolo was surprised and Gohan was quickly destroying a land scape piccolo had to act fast before their was no one left on earth then realized the moon was what was causing him transform.he even said if a child could do this then I hate to imagin what they could do
I dont think your understanding my point here Huesito

If that was the case then why did Piccolo put all of his attention towards the moon instead of just straight up stop Gohan himself with sheer power? Not only would landscape destroying to life wiping power be totally unthreatening to Piccolo if he was moon level, but, it would have been a breeze for Piccolo to just beat down ape form Gohan and stop him that way instead of puting any focus on the moon. Given the context, it seems piccolo treated destroying the moon as a requirement. In other words, he acted like him destroying the moon was the only way to stop Gohan, implying he couldnt beat Gohan's ape form in a straight up fight, so he had to target the moon in order to stop him.

That's basically what my point is. If he was supposed to be moon level period at the time, then he could have just stopped gohan with his sheer power alone and not be forced to destroy the moon to stop the transformation.

Anime4Life2020 said:
Huesito88 said:
I dont think your understanding my point here Huesito
If that was the case then why did Piccolo put all of his attention towards the moon instead of just straight up stop Gohan himself with sheer power? Not only would landscape destroying to life wiping power be totally unthreatening to Piccolo if he was moon level, but, it would have been a breeze for Piccolo to just beat down ape form Gohan and stop him that way instead of puting any focus on the moon. Given the context, it seems piccolo treated destroying the moon as a requirement. In other words, he acted like him destroying the moon was the only way to stop Gohan, implying he couldnt beat Gohan's ape form in a straight up fight, so he had to target the moon in order to stop him.

That's basically what my point is. If he was supposed to be moon level period at the time, then he could have just stopped gohan with his sheer power alone and not be forced to destroy the moon to stop the transformation.
are you arguinf that piccolo's moon bust is an outlier?

Piccolo says it looks like blowing up the moon was the best decision meaning he could've not destroyed and killed Gohan

Huesito88 said:
Piccolo says it looks like blowing up the moon was the best decision meaning he could've not destroyed and killed Goha
That and it could have been Piccolo didn't want to hurt Gohan as Piccolo was beginning to become less evil at this point.

Though that may not be the best way to explain it.

I s u-c l o n e said:
Huesito88 said:
Piccolo says it looks like blowing up the moon was the best decision meaning he could've not destroyed and killed Goha
That and it could have been Piccolo didn't want to hurt Gohan as Piccolo was beginning to become less evil at this point.
Though that may not be the best way to explain it.
Considering Piccolo immediately threw Gohan at a small mountain just to get him to awaken his powers, threatened to beat the shit out of him to get Gohan to stop annoying him, left him on his own to try and survive while having him starve and deal with hungry eating monsters for 6 months, and sparred against him in training while also beating the shit out of him, I highly doubt Piccolo didnt intend to hurt him. It's true he got less evil but Piccolo didnt have to show any sign of killing to hurt Gohan.

Killing him doesnt even really have anything to do with it. Piccolo could have just stomped Ape Gohan with his sheer power alone while keeping Gohan alive. In other words, just beat him up good enough to restrain him. Someone like Piccolo should be able to do that just fine.

Huesito88 said:
No you don't you can't beat the crap out of a great ape to revert them back
Who said anything about Reverting back? All I said was beat the crap out of Gohan so Piccolo would stop him from wrecking everything. Reverting back did not come up at all in that comment

And besides, Piccolo could likely just figure out that getting rid of Gohan's tail will revert him back. If Bulma, Yamcha, Oolong and Pwar can figure it out, then Piccolo should be able to as well easily.

Sparky "Dante" Marky1234 said:
Nah, I disagree. If I remember, Vegeta is confirmed Planet level at this time by guides.
Vegeta is definitely Planet level with Galick Gun. There's no denying that, but without it, I can't agree.

Anime4Life2020 said:
Huesito88 said:
No you don't you can't beat the crap out of a great ape to revert them back
Who said anything about Reverting back? All I said was beat the crap out of Gohan so Piccolo would stop him from wrecking everything. Reverting back did not come up at all in that comment
And besides, Piccolo could likely just figure out that getting rid of Gohan's tail will revert him back. If Bulma, Yamcha, Oolong and Pwar can figure it out, then Piccolo should be able to as well easily.
Just make a thread and see what the admins will say about it.

You're not just throwing away this wikis saiyan potency, OBD and T5 also use Piccolo's moon busting, you can just make it and outlier when Goku was satated in the piccolo jr saga to be moon level, by bird studios super exiting guide book, which is written by toriyama himself.

also, nothing contradicts the feat afterwards, your arguments are just on 100% denial.

that feat uses a time of 1 minutes

even tho all of it happened in under 17.84 seconds

if we use 17.84 seconds, we get a planet level value for it

GenjiTheGreat said:
AidenBrooks999 said:
Durability = AP

Welcome to DBLogic
LMAO
but when you have the same source of energy powering up you defense and offense, it becomes more logical then the whole, vegeta is planet level with only galic gun when applying the kaioken over piccolo's moon busting feat, a nerfed and downplayed goku 2 times kaioken is 15 zettatons, which is small planet and that is without the powerscaling to Nappa and Raditz.

Aimenaltair said:
also, nothing contradicts the feat afterwards, your arguments are just on 100% denial.
If they're just denial then it should be easy to disprove right? Don't get mad that im bringing up a good point. I brought forth an argument on why it bothered me and it's your job to disprove it, which no one here has done so far. All you're doing is calling it denial because you have no evidence to debunk it.

I don't care if it's wrong but saying its wrong without a good solid reason isn't going to help you much.

@Aimenaltair The thing is, ki manipulation and physical strength aren't the same. Calc stacking isn't reliable, especially when Galick Gun and KKx4 kamehameha are only 5-B through statements.

So wait, the argument is over whether the low-end or high-end should be used, yeah?

In other words, over whether Piccolo would sit around while Oozaru goes on a rampage for either 1 or 5 minutes, if I'm reading correctly?

This thread is going to have to be moved over to the staff board.

Edit: I will be posting my thoughts here on this thread soon, but for now, I'll be leaving the thread alone.

Honestly this thread is a waste of time. It's based off the misconception that we always use the low end, when we didn't.

I'd suggest closing this.

And here we thought that we could have an official agreement on Goku's actual tiering?

Yes, let's close this thread. Also, can one of the bureaucrats make an official rule not to upgrade/downgrade characters from Dragonball Z? That would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back