• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saiyan Saga Dragon Ball Tier Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I s u-c l o n e said:
To destroy the Moon.
Well for one, if Piccolo was moon level when fighting Raditz (which to me seems kind of speculative), then that would mean when he destroyed the moon, Piccolo without taking his weighted clothes off equals the full power of him with his weighted clothes off when fighting Raditz. In other words, and this is going by an assumption of Piccolo's rating when going against raditz:

Piccolo with weighted clothes off when fighting raditz = Moon Level

Piccolo with weighted clothes o when training Gohan= Moon Level - Moon Level+

So by those standards:

Piccolo with Weighted Clothes on when training Goha equals the power of Piccolo with Weighted Clothes off when fighting Raditz and it makes no sense for him to casually be as strong as him going all out against Raditz when it was literally done like a few hours ago, especially if he didnt train in that short timespan. Even if he did train, getting that much stronger in such a short time seems extremely strange.

I s u-c l o n e said:
I would assume that means he was able to blow up the Moon with his Weighted clothes on at the time of Raditz's arrival.
Maybe but there's no feat, statement or even implication of Piccolo being able to one shot the moon before Raditz's arrived on earth. It would be too much speculation on that part.

AidenBrooks999 said:
Basically: Piccolo that blowed up the Moon < Piccolo that fought Raditz
Really? That sounds extremely weird. If we go by that then what justification would their be to put forth for Piccolo being moon level when fighting Raditz?

Also, should be clarity on Piccolo's Profile that this calc link on his profile is from a feat prior his training

I really don't see why this is confusing people. The Moon busting feat happaned the night after the fight with Raditz, meaning that this would be how strong the characters were at the start of Z.

That's the first half of the year. Piccolo leaves him to fend for himself for six months, then trains him for the remaining six months

Well, from the scans posted above from Huesito, Piccolo states, in response to Gohan doing that. that Gohan would have destroyed the entire planet if he kept up those repeated amounts of attacks over and over. In other words, he'd bust the planet overtime.

Now, however in any way you want to rate that as is up to you, but overall, im highly sure that destroying the planet overtime (or in Gohan's case an unknown amount of time to destroy the planet), is not equal to or higher than a moon level rating.

That said, going by that, here's a question. If Piccolo was truly a casual moon leveler by that time, why in the world would something like what Gohan was doing be a threat to him?? When Gohan transformed, Piccolo was absolutely terrified of his power and what it could have done to the planet. In response to him destroying the moon, it appears Piccolo didnt destroy it by choice, but rather by requirement, as in he had to destroy it to stop Gohan.

If he was a moon level and higher being, not only would such a level of power from a wild Ape Gohan not be threatening to him, but wouldnt it have been more simple for Piccolo to just straight up overpower and stop Gohan himself? And its not logical to say Piccolo wasnt aware of the "cutting off the tail = no more ape" weakness since Piccolo was capable of figuring out the "no more moon = no more ape" weakness without being told a thing and if Goku was capable of remembering a tail is a saiyans most main weakness, then Piccolo should be easily capable of figuring out something similar, such as cutting off Gohans tail to revert him to normal. Piccolo even did this after Gohan went out of ape form.

So by this, if Piccolo was really moon level period, he should have been capable of easily overpowering Gohan to stop him himself without being required to blow up the moon.

Anyone see issues with this?

By "destroy the planet" I don't think he meant actually bust it. I think he just meant basically destroy everything on the planet.

As for the tail thing I don't think Piccolo would know that cutting it off would revert him back to normal. A weakness yes, but I'm not sure about him knowing about cutting it off.

Gohan had a power level of like 7

Oozaru is 10 multiplier so he would have a power level of 70.

If it was enraged Gohan he would be stronger then Goku after King Kai training.

Piccolo is 340 to around the 1000s back then so think about which Gohan he was dealing with.

To be fair Piccolo did say "the entire earth will be gone" in his sentence but if what Gohan was doing something like Life Wiping then thats even more of a reason why Piccolo being completely scared of a life wiper when being a casual moon leveler doesnt make any kind of sense.

As for the tail thing I don't think Piccolo would know that cutting it off would revert him back to normal. A weakness yes, but I'm not sure about him knowing about cutting it off.

Right but as smart as Piccolo is I can see him figuring it out. Or even if he didnt know, he should have been able to just overpower and pounce Gohan himself without being scared shitless.

Seems unneccessary. I think they are fine as they are.

What proof do you have we used the low end and that the stats are a mistake?

LordAizenSama said:
Seems unneccessary. I think they are fine as they are.

What proof do you have we used the low end and that the stats are a mistake?
I recall Azzy saying that the downgrade should've happened a while ago.

I think piccolo was impressed that a child could do such destructive damage as piccolo stated that if he let it go on their would be no one left on earth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back