• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What? He was acting it to make boros feel good. The whole point is that he could have won at any moment he wanted, he just felt sympathetic.

It is far from minor. Superman needed concentration and time to do what one swing from saitama managed to do.

DMUA said:
Superman also casually overpowered the motherboxes
Superman is powered by the motherboxes, which are surface wiping level.

While Saitama one-shots surface wiping attacks while holding back.

He was ressurected by them, not powered, otherwise he wouldn't have overpowered them and laughed it off if he was on their level of strength

Laughing at something you do after you did it means nothing. Saitama was laughing while monsters were overpowering it, and any shonen has the enemy laugh at attacks.

When they laugh off attacks, its because they arent doing anything to affect the character. The laughing is done in response to shit failimg against them not the other way around.

Considering that CSRC being Planet destroying is a mistranslation as it contains characters for "surface wiping" and the only 2 statements are for the webcomic that we don't use and the WOG Murata said was just his own opinion

Saitama oneshots effortlessly, VSBattles scalings are hillarious. Multi-continental Superman? Large Planet level Thor? Supes dies horribly. Oh wait nevermind Saitama gets stalemated by SANS.

DMUA said:
Considering that CSRC being Planet destroying is a mistranslation as it contains characters for "surface wiping" and the only 2 statements are for the webcomic that we don't use and the WOG Murata said was just his own opinion

Geeman2 said:
Saitama oneshots effortlessly, VSBattles scalings are hillarious. Multi-continental Superman? Large Planet level Thor? Supes dies horribly. Oh wait nevermind Saitama gets stalemated by SANS.
Take your saltiness elsewhere. If you don't like how the site does things, don't bother with it.

Geeman2 said:
Mcu Thor and Dceu Superman =/

Jared1111 said:
Geeman2 said:
>Thinks that VSBattles Scalling is shit
>Debates on a VSBattles thread, that uses said scaling

Threadisdead
No 'debating' goes on in this website, guess I triggered enough people though.

Saitama atomises the verse by clicking his fingers and no amount of wank or powerscaling is changing that,

Wokistan said:
Care to provide proof of Saitama being able to do this? If not, pretty hypocritical to wank that hard then complain about wank.
Lol, Superman was getting knocked down hard by being thrown around by Doomsday. his best durability feat was surviving a nuke of unknown power. Here are Saitamas casual normal punches which are at least above city level to mountain/island level seeing as he could oneshot Beefcake who dwarfs mountains, overpowers Boros with a normal punch who is physically strong enough to send Saitama to the moon (the energy required for that is multi-mountain/island level.) and can no sell said attack as if it was nothing. Serious punch is continental. Show me Superman showing a feat even CLOSE to this level other than that 'motherbox feat.' I guess Cyborg is also multi-continental as well now seeing as he could also take the motherbox.

Don't see why I even bothered saying all this, that Doomsday throw is 'country level' according to this site probably. Superman being multi-continental from overpowering the featless mother boxes is wank when he literally never showed that level of power ever even after his ressurection, he is featless while Saitama has feats to back him up.

Using vsbattles scaling Saitama wins here as well he actually has continental feats lmao and the feats are more impressive than Supes.

Doomsday scales to him for that.

If his durability isn't comparable to his AP, he should logically tear himself apart when he throws a punch. This doesn't happen.

Sending Saitama to the moon is actually probably like tier 8 or low 7, but nobody's denying that he's High 6-A.

What exactly is wrong with the motherbox feat?

Doomsday scales to him for that.

Supes best feat at that point was taking the world machine which is multi-city block IRRC. This doesn't make him country in the slighest, nor Wonder Woman nor anyone else for that matter.

If his durability isn't comparable to his AP, he should logically tear himself apart when he throws a punch. This doesn't happen.

Logic can't be applied here, lots of characters have durability far less than their attack power. Hell, Flash can move at MHS+ speeds and he should logically just burn up for moving at that speeds but he doesn't, same with lots of other fast characters. Supes can tank a nuke but that doesn't mean he can hit with the force of said nuke, if he can then prove it.

Sending Saitama to the moon is actually probably like tier 8 or low 7, but nobody's denying that he's High 6-A.

Sending someone to the moon with enough force to cause a crater is small town level............ are you serious?

The aoe from the kick itself covered Boros' ship which was city sized.

From this source to punch someone to space you would need to have the output of 4500 aircraft carriers.

"A Nimitz class aircraft carrier has a mass of about 9 x 107 kg. In order to produce the same force on Superman's neck, you could hang him upside down and then have 4,500 aircraft carriers hang from his head. I don't know about you, but I think his head would come off (also there aren't 4,500 aircraft carriers in the whole world)."

I'd say this is about 450 MILLION tonnes of force in comparison MT Everest is 1 billion tonnes. You could literally move most mountains with the force from punching someone to space, but Boros kicked Saitama to the MOON. Space is only 420km above, how far is the moon? 384,000km above, so yeah this is definitely a multi-mountain/island level feat.

Saitama can no-sell it, jump from the moon which causes a continental sized crater and punch with enough force that the air pressure is on a global scale.

Moon322
What exactly is wrong with the motherbox feat?

No proof that Superman took the full force of the motherbox, no way to tell how much of it he took. Supes has never EVER shown even CLOSE to multi-continental durability or attack power. Cyborg also somewhat took the force of the motherbox, does that make him multi-continental as well? No it doesn't, Supes was getting ragdolled by city block level attacks if not less. Motherboxes are featless as well and a blanket statement from Superman shouldn't count as a feat either, in that case Saitama is planetary (which he isn't but using this flawed logic) from his own statements and overpowering Boros' attack in the anime. Saitama has actual continental feats, no one on this website will be able to prove that Supes is even past city level without severe wank or faulty calcs.

The again I'm not sure why I said all this, everything I've just said is going to be not valid because 'NOT PROPER SCALING SUPES IS MULTI-CONTINENTAL.' So I'll make my leave.

If I could have a vote for Saitama in this thread then it would be appreciated,

Also I want to apologize if I was being really rude, it just really surprised me to see that a lot of people believe that someone like DCEU Supes is multi-continental in AP.

He's country level for pushing back a tectonic plate.

The flash example is an obscene false equivalency as he's 9B and thus he can't burn up. Plus his suit detracts friction.

Why'd you type all that here? That stuff should go in a CRT.

Voting for Saitama doesn't really work either since you have been saying he stomps and gave no other reasoning.

Edit: Forgot to vote Supes FRA.

The Wright Way said:
Ignoring the obvious troll, Supes FRA. I remember Supes scaling to 511 Pettatons but don't quote me on that.
That was for the previous surface wipe assumption.

No they're both unquantifiably above that feat, with Saitama being a higher deal above it as his feat was more casual

Schnee One said:
No they're both unquantifiably above that feat, with Saitama being a higher deal above it as his feat was more casual
Oh. I saw earlier the he was 300. So Saitama is still stronger but not to a very high degree and Clark has everything else. Going with Superman.

Ah I see, offering actual arguments is 'trolling'. Trash website and trash opinions. Saitama still atomises the verse with a punch. I want counter arguments, not dismissal. Back up your points and why Superman wins other than 'he can do x so he can punch with x amount of force.' I offered actual quantifable feats and evidence to show why Saitama wins but I guess feats don't matter here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back