• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Schnee One said:
Via the reasons that have no merit
Care to explain why they have no merit? Saitama has an actual multi-continental level feat, show me Supermans and why it is mutli-continental. Show me the moment where it says Supes can take a multi-continental attack because he can't. As I expected, I come here to debate and instead get blanket statements thrown at me. Cyborg is also multi-continental now if we scale off the motherbox lol.

Except Cyborg can only separate the motherboxes for a literal nanosecond before being overriden, and this is because he was built using a small fragment of one. While Superman was literally empowered with the full energy of one of them, and separated them with a casual blow.

You said Supes best feat before fighting Doomsday was at most 8A even though he scales to someone for creating an island, survived a Nuclear Missle as moved a country level tectonic plate

@Gee

All you said is Saitama stomps, if you believe that, you don't get a vote.

Also Supes grabs Saitama and flies him to space. GG

Also in JL, everytime someone went to hit Supes, he either dodged or just caught the attack.

Option 1

>Dodges

>Sees destruction

>Flies Caped Baldy to space

Option 2

>Gets hit

>Realises the guy is really strong

>Flies Caped Baldy to space

Except Cyborg can only separate the motherboxes for a literal nanosecond before being override

This is a lie or you've forgotten what happens in the movie. Fixed link, here it is.

he scales to someone for creating an island,

Creating an Island= Island level AP? Besides Saitama has no-selled Island level attacks.

moved a country level tectonic plate

This can't be used honestly. it's never shown, never even known if it actually happened and Supermans own physical feats disprove this level of strength. Again, blanket statements that ignore actual feats.

Actually since we're going by this logic, Saitama one punches everyone because he's limitless because Dr Genus said so. GG. Saitama can planet bust because he says so in the webcomic, but Im not using that here am I? The VSbattles page literally uses batman statement as an indicator of strength,

Also Supes grabs Saitama and flies him to space. GG

And then Saitama oneshots him. GG, or Saitama overpowers him with actual feats and not blanket statements.

Saitama has literally gotten back from being in space before, he isn't getting BFRed.

Zeus's schtick is lightning not creation, proceeds to create an island while dying. Oh golly, I wonder if his lightning is that good.

The plate was stated to have happened in the continuity. Genus drops a statement after going into shock and admits he can't comprehend it (=/= limitless). Why is the webcomic relevant exactly?

Saitama needs the lifting feats to overpower Supes, he doesn't hence why its a valid argument.

He jumped back from the moon. No moon, no return.

I love how he says statements and calcs can't be used despite the only reason that Saitama is High 6-A is because he cancelled an attack that was said to be on that level and was calculated to be on that level. 10/10 would show bias again.

The Wright Way said:
I love how he says statements and calcs can't be used despite the only reason that Saitama is High 6-A is because he cancelled an attack that was said to be on that level and was calculated to be on that level. 10/10 would show bias again.
What calc? I'm getting continental from the actual serious punch scan, do feats literally not matter here?But yeah nice debating skills 10/10, keep wanking Supes everyone.

Saitama needs the lifting feats to overpower Supes, he doesn't hence why its a valid argument

You mean when Saitama lifted Garou and a large part of the ground into the atmosphere? I'm pretty sure the guy who can punch on a continental scale can move a tetonic plate.

What calc? I'm getting continental from the actual serious punch scan, do feats literally not matter here?But yeah nice debating skills 10/10, keep wanking Supes everyone.

Saitama needs the lifting feats to overpower Supes, he doesn't hence why its a valid argument

You mean when Saitama lifted Garou and a large part of the ground into the atmosphere? I'm pretty sure the guy who can punch on a continental scale can move a tetonic plate.

Yet you ignore the scaling that puts supes on the same level. If Saitama had that scaling you wouldn't be ignoring it.

Superman pushed a tectonic plate. Punching doesn't equal lifting. They use different muscles dude.

@Geeman2 That feat is class G lifting strength, which is still less than Superman Class Z lifting strength by billions.

You can have higher ap than another person by hundreds of times and still have worse lifting strength than that said person.

Yet you ignore the scaling that puts supes on the same level. If Saitama had that scaling you wouldn't be ignoring it.

What scaling? Motherbox? Saitama is already continental, Supes has no feats to prove this other than a blanket statement. I mean if Cyborg can also survive the motherbox then it surely isn't multi-continental. If Saitama had that scaling I WOULD be ignoring it because it's not a real feat nor can it be applied but it would still make more sense for Saitama had that feat because he actually has on panel continental feats. Keep making assumptions though . Feats> headcanon and faulty logic.

Superman pushed a tectonic plate. Punching doesn't equal lifting. They use different muscles dude.

The proof of this is a newspaper statement and Supes has no feats close to this level. Lol, here is Superman getting VISIBLY WEIGHED DOWN BY THE TOP OF A ROCKET SHIP .

I actually like Superman more than Saitama but this is such a horrid mismatch, trash scaling is being used here.

Geeman2 said:

What scaling? Motherbox? Saitama is already continental, Supes has no feats to prove this other than a blanket statement. I mean if Cyborg can also survive the motherbox then it surely isn't multi-continental. If Saitama had that scaling I WOULD be ignoring it because it's not a real feat nor can it be applied but it would still make more sense for Saitama had that feat because he actually has on panel continental feats. Keep making assumptions though . Feats> headcanon and faulty logic.

The proof of this is a newspaper statement and Supes has no feats close to this level. Lol, here is Superman getting VISIBLY WEIGHED DOWN BY THE TOP OF A ROCKET SHIP .

I actually like Superman more than Saitama but this is such a horrid mismatch, trash scaling is being used here.
Statements are statements. It teraforms planets. That's High 6-A. Especially since he demonstrated he was a lot stronger then before reviving.

Visibly weighed down a rocket ship. And Saitama couldn't catch a mosquito. Outliers exist dude.

Statements are statements. It teraforms planets. That's High 6-A. Especially since he demonstrated he was a lot stronger then before reviving.

And Saitama has stated he's planetary but he isn't now is he? Supes isn't multi-continental, litreally ever other physical feats he has disproves this even after amp.

Visibly weighed down a rocket ship. And Saitama couldn't catch a mosquito. Outliers exist dude.

You're joking right? Superman moving a tetonic plate and having multi-continental level AP and durability isn't an outlier... but struggling to lift a rocket ship is? The Saitama struggling to catch a mosquito is played for comedy, Superman lifting a rocket ship is to show how strong he is, a cat managed to scratch Saitama but he can also no-sell getting sent to the moon. Relativistic mosquito and multi-continental level cat when? Also, speed feat vs strength feat. None of Supermans consistent lifting feats even come close to country.

Lifting an oilrig.

Pulling a ship slowly through an ice sheet.

Lifts an apartment building.

His two best lifting feats and another decent one, all of which are all inferior to Saitamas serious table flip where he threw a large piece of land into the atmosphere so high it basically reaches space (Garou is floating in the air.)

Actually BFR'ing Saitama is very easy to do. Saitama can't breath in space and Boros would have won that fight if Saitama was kicked to the other side of space, instead of the moon. He was very lucky the moon saved him.

Anyway, no need to be confrontational towards each other.

@Geeman2

I see you don't agree with the statistics on Superman's page. You should make a CRT if you want to revise them.

oof. This thread really went off the rails. I take back my comment complimenting how well-behaved everyone was.

AKM said basically everything I was thinking though. It's useless to argue such large changes like that on a Versus Thread. We have the Content Revision board just for that.

AnonymousBlank said:
Supes doesn't need to kill Saitama, just dump him in space for BFR (though that will also kill Saitama through suffocation)
He's not strong enough to throw Saitama to space (against his will) and he lacks the AP to destroy a planet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back