• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama VS Superman (Christopher Reeve)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I...honestly feel pretty bad for Saitama after looking at his wins and losses, maybe this will get added to his wins, I don't know tbh.

Speed is equalized. Fight can end in Death, KO or BFR. Both start out casual.

Saitama vs superman by goldsilverbronzekid-d9d6njp

Current Vote:

Saitama: 2

Superman: 0

Supes would win with ease. Weekly basically answered who would win. To add onto it Supes is by far faster, More Durable, and has more abilities. Another loss for Saitama but maybe one day he will have another win.

Actually, the Smallville, Red Son, and Christopher Reeve versions of Superman could be a fair fight.

Hmm now this is much harder to tell who would win. It would honestly depend, If this superman was mad than I would say he would win with superior speed and abilities. If he wasn't mad than I'll give it to Saitama with High Difficulty.

If it's the canon Superman and they're both starting off casual Saitama should win, he's faster and much stronger. Angry Supes vs Saitama and Non-canon Supes vs Saitama could likely go either way.

Oh ok then Saitama should be able to put Superman down, casual Multi-Continent level vs casual Country level.

Saitama is less awkward with using a more full extent of his powers. I'd go with him. Then again, a casual superman might not be someone Saitama is willing to fight in the first place...

Than Saitama Mid-High Difficulty. He is much faster than Superman and would eventually defeat Supes with his strength but it surely won't be easy with Supes much better abilities. That's who I think would win.

"There's only one way that this battle's gonna end. One more Superman that's never gonna walk again"- Goku

This match goes to Saitama. Any stronger Supes stomps though.

Unless Christopher Reeves does the time traveling thing and prevent Saitama from being a hero is his only option. If he fought Saitama head on, he'll get squashed.

KeybladeLegend22 said:
Unless Christopher Reeves does the time traveling thing and prevent Saitama from being a hero is his only option. If he fought Saitama head on, he'll get squashed
to be fair that would probably make saitama happy since he will keep his hair and won't be op

Just finished watching a youtube video about superman 4. Dude started at an object at the kent farm and literally made it dissappear from existence. Yeah this dude is hax..

yeah a guy who barely do any planetary level activity who is barely 5-b level wins vs a guy who is atleast 5-b and who without any effort makes planetary level punches

that's a shame to be so biased on a fun website

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back