• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Superman (Smallville) vs Neo Origin

Lonkitt

He/Him
VS Battles
Retired
Superman (Season 4-5) vs Chihiro (Neo Origin)

-Speed is equalized
-Superman scales to 52.48 tons of TNT. Neo Origin heavily upscales 20.9 tons of TNT (for context, Neo Origin is much stronger than Neo. Neo scales to New Omega. New Omega is significantly stronger than Omega. Omega is stronger than Pre-The Last Judgement Alpha who scales to 20.9 tons of TNT)
-Battle takes place in Smallville's cornfield with no bystanders
-Situation: Recently, Clark and his friends have heard odd reports. Civilians in Granville and Edge City have been assaulted quite brutally, rumours stating that whatever attacked them is attempting to eat its victims. While shocking in nature, Clark does find the bizarre details of these reports to fall in-line with Meteor Freak incidents. Hoping to prevent future deaths, and possibly get insight into the attacker's situation, he begins to investigate. One day, Clark is heading to school when he picks up the sounds of screaming. Upon arriving, he finds a fleeing innocent rushing out of the cornfield. Clark rushes in, ushering them to leave the area. Looking ahead as the would-be victim escapes, he spots the rumoured attacker: Neo Origin. Just based on his body language, Neo Origin is in a berserker state, ready to attack. There is no choice here but to fight. The two are starting 10 meters from each other

Who wins and why?

Superman: 0

Neo Origin: 7 (IxaSaga2, Kisaragi_Megumi, Artorimachi_Meteoraft, Mariogoods, MARVEL_Future_Fight_Gamer, Jamesthetaker, MagiSinbad)

Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
He doesn’t have flight at this point in the series, but he makes up for it with his super speed, which gives him some pretty useful mobility

I did equalize speed, remember

Basically, Clark uses his speed and huge ass leaps for mobility here

Last edited:
Chihiro's mobility should be similar here considering it might be better than Haruka's mobility to be able to jump across a mountain in moments.

My argument for Chihiro: Chihiro has just as much mobility as Clark does, as shown by Clark being able to leap onto the rocket while Chihiro scales to Haruka leaped through mountains to accurately landed on the dragonfly amazon.
One advantage Chihiro has is that his Origin form's regeneration is much faster, he has taken a fatal deadly wound from Haruka in episode 13, but just by entering Origin form for a few seconds, all of Chihiro's wound was healed instantly and managed to continues to fight Haruka in a fully healthy condition.

My argument for Chihiro: Chihiro has just as much mobility as Clark does, as shown by Clark being able to leap onto the rocket while Chihiro scales to Haruka leaped through mountains to accurately landed on the dragonfly amazon.
I’m not saying that he doesn’t have as much mobility, but simply matching somebody through mobility doesn’t seem like enough to pull off a win. Clark isn’t any less accurate in his leaps. In fact, based on how casual he is with his jumps, I’d say he’s actually more accurate

Of course, this is only mobility, which for these two, isn’t enough to tell us who would win

• Mobility seems to be equal. Enhanced Senses also seem pretty close.
  • AP should go to Clark. I predict something close to a 2x AP advantage.
  • LS is pretty much the same. I looked at the wrong thing, Clark has a massive LS advantage.
  • Neo's regen is better than Clark's
  • Clark's intelligence is better than Neo's.

Superman's wincon is to fight long range with heat vision while using his intelligence to get away from Neo. The problem is Neo is resistant to heat.

If Neo gets in range, Clark is in a world of hurt. He can probably spawn hundreds of veins, Clark will be get heavily damaged.

The thing is, Neo's durability is insane and built very well against Superman. His regen + reactive evol + damage reduction + res to heat + immortality means that Superman has to work overtime to hurt Neo in a significant way.

Last edited:
  • Mobility seems to be equal. Enhanced Senses also seem pretty close.
  • AP should be just about the same due to scaling.
  • LS is pretty much the same.
  • Neo's regen is better than Clark's.
  • Clark's intelligence is better than Neo's.

Superman's wincon is to fight long range with heat vision while using his intelligence to get away from Neo. The problem is Neo is resistant to heat.

If Neo gets in range, Clark is in a world of hurt. His veins scale higher than arm cutters which has dura neg coupled with the fact that he can spawn probably hundreds of them, Clark will be unable to escape.

The thing is, Neo's durability is insane and built very well against Superman. His regen + reactive evol + damage reduction + res to heat + immortality means that Superman has to work overtime to hurt Neo in a significant way.
A few problems with this

First off, Clark is Class G in this key, so he actually takes LS by a lot

In terms of AP, Origin does upscale 20.9 tons by quite a lot, but Clark is pretty much slivers away from 8-B+. Superman should have the AP advantage still. Because of this, Neo’s durability isn’t going to be built as well as you may think. He won’t be fodder or anything, he’s just not really going to be more durable or incapable of being damaged/hurt

Not to mention, Superman has dealt with opponents in close proximities even early on. If Origin gets up close, Superman can certainly restrain and harm him. He wouldn’t be a sitting duck if Neo gets close

A few problems with this

First off, Clark is Class G in this key, so he actually takes LS by a lot

In terms of AP, Origin does upscale 20.9 tons by quite a lot, but Clark is pretty much slivers away from 8-B+. Superman should have the AP advantage still. Because of this, Neo’s durability isn’t going to be built as well as you may think. He won’t be fodder or anything, he’s just not really going to be more durable or incapable of being damaged/hurt

Not to mention, Superman has dealt with opponents in close proximities even early on. If Origin gets up close, Superman can certainly restrain and harm him. He wouldn’t be a sitting duck if Neo gets close
Yea, I fixed the mistakes. Looks like its a closer battle.

I don't think Superman should ever restrain Neo Origin. The veins pop up from every which way and Superman won't be able to restrain the majority of them.

I think it could be argued that the Heat Vision would be enough to counter Neo Origin’s resistance. Clark was capable of very quickly heating up vials to 1000 degrees kelvin and instantly heating a superhuman composed of sand into glass before he reverted back into his human state

I think it could be argued that the Heat Vision would be enough to counter Neo Origin’s resistance. Clark was capable of very quickly heating up vials to 1000 degrees kelvin and instantly heating a superhuman composed of sand into glass before he reverted back into his human state
I think it also be argued than the other defense will majorly help Neo and his reactive evol is a big factor in that. Also the HP round Alpha tanked was able to vaporize sand and Origin scales above Alpha's tanking feat.

I definitely think the reactive evolution will be helpful, I just think that the Heat Vision will be capable of harming Neo Origin given its efficiency

A good question is if the reactive evolution can really become more prevalent as a counter, AKA, can Origin keep up the fight to the point where that becomes more potent

I apologize if you already made it obvious, but are you voting for Neo here via your reasonings above or not yet?

Where's the smallvile supporters?
Qawsed is one, he’s worth asking
Just wondering, but how would Clark beat Chihiro? His regen will basically prevent any long lasting damage

A) It’s possible for Chihiro to lose through sheer force. Clark still has an AP advantage and his LS advantage means that it wouldn’t be difficult for Neo Origin to have his limbs heavily damaged or broken off, which can just be followed up by more attacks
B) His Heat Vision. While Chihiro can resist high degrees of heat, Superman’s Heat Vision is pretty good here and given he’s a lot more strategic with it, I can see it giving him more problems and leading to Clark’s victory

While depowered, Clark was able to outsmart two superpowered opponents at once (one of which actually had his powers), so I don’t think it’s a stretch to say he would be able to use his advantages here effectively

Last edited:
Back