• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
Venus is in her super form. Speed is equalized. Who wins? Venus is flaunting her hair in front of Saitama and he gets pissed. Fight to the death. Who wins?

Venusloveandbeautyshock
Saitama

Pardon my intrusion, I am not frequently on this site. I came to look up the stats of a character and noticed this fight and I happen to be a big SM fan so I thought I might respond, perhaps I may seem to be biased but it seems to me that Venus would win, even in base form, quite handily.

Sailor Venus is comparable in power to Base Sailor Moon who destroyed a "planet" large enough to envelop the entire Star System (this, depending on calc, is anyway from Star System Level to Galactic Level). The Super Sailor Senshi transformation is supposed to multiply one's power by over 10,000x.

Regardless of stats, Minako does have a limited range of other hax abilities.

In her second form (Fully Awoken), Sailor Venus displayed the ability to create nameless energy blasts that could fade people away :

She has an attack that can appoximate that atmosphere of the planet Venus:

I don't know if Saitama can survive in space or in Venus's atmosphere.

Lightning Attack of 10,000,000,000 Volts, which could cause nerve damage :

She can teleport, even through dimensions like a game dimension:

She could potentially BFR this way

She also has an attack that melts away evil-doer but for obvious reasons that wouldn't be hax against Saitama.

Here is a profile I made for Sailor Venus if it helps: http://screwattack.com/post/51231541

I believe she does, but we need more votes. For the record, I was neutral while making the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back