• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama vs Raditz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, use the fallacy Argument ad ignorantiam here will be as effective as attacking Goku with a laser beam, a Goku that is expected the attack I mean. It is obvious that no one is going to show what you ask because it has not yet happened in One Punch Man, what has happened is to Saitama performing Planet Level feats containing his minimum. The argument that you use is nonsense because Saitama can still prove much more than he has done because there is proof that it is so, while Raditz doesn't, Raditz isn't going to prove anything above that simply because his limit was reached, while that of Saitama was not reached.

You have no proof, no feat suggesting that Raditz's maximum is what Saitama can casually do. Since Raditz stomps characters that could probably one-shot Boros...yeah.

The proof are on the table, a different thing is that you close and refuse to accept it. The most powerful attack of Boros has the level that Raditz can reach in his theoretical maximum to be stronger than Piccolo (since Raditz wasn't seen doing anything of planet level either) and that same attack was easily countered by Saitama totally contained, all the feats shown by Saitama were contained unlike Raditz that by powerscaling and feats of other weaker characters receives the level that he has, and that I repeat again, is his maximum, opposite to Saitama.

lol piccolo is .2 times stronger than Boros (not including weights) and a sample (literally) of Raditz strenght is above piccolo

So you admittedly refuse to give any proof.

Let's compare Boros and Piccolo:

1. Piccolo generated 70 zettatons of energy with a casual ki blast that was done on the fly. While wearing weights.

2. Boros's attack was a suicide-attack, at full-power, that would sap all of his energy. .

Comparing Boros to Piccolo is already a big stretch. Comparing Boros to Raditz...no.

Raditz no-sold Piccolo's Bakuriki Maha, his second-strongest attack & Piccolo Daimao's strongest, without a scratch. This blast should be much above the one that Piccolo used to destroy the moon (unquantifiably so, sadly)...and yet Raditz tanked it.

Therefore, you have to prove Saitama is above Raditz. I have asked you to do so several times already.

Kepekley23 said:
So you admittedly refuse to give any proof.

As I mentioned, that superficial logic using the fallacy argumentum ad ignorantiam will not work. Saitama has performed all the feats that Raditz at his theoretical maximum has, a contained Saitama. Let me use some logic and illustrate it in a simple way:

Saitama restricting his power = Raditz

Saitama not restricting his power > Raditz

The argument of showing a Saitama proof doing this is as illogical as if you were asking for a proof of Madara cutting mountains as if nothing during the Chunin Examinations lol. For something the logic exists, that there is no evidence of Saitama doing what you ask doesn't deny that he can do it, and more when it has been demonstrated that as a minimum Saitama can do everything that Raditz can do at its maximum.

Saitama has performed all the feats that Raditz at his theoretical maximum has

You have yet to show this.

Saitama restricting his power = Raditz

Saitama not restricting his power > Raditz

You also have yet to show this.

that there is no evidence of Saitama doing what you ask doesn't deny that he can do it

Absence of evidence fallacy.

It should be noted that Piccolo's Planet level feat was performed while he was wearing his weighted training gear and didn't really charge up the special beam cannon. So Goku and Piccolo even in the beginning of DBZ are both easily above baseline Planet level. And of course, since Raditz can blitz both of them, he should be at least as strong as a serious Saitama. On top of having flight, range, versatility and tactics advantage.

Anyway, could someone repeat the vote count?

I've already voted for reasons above earlier, but I suppose Raditz is still winning.

Speaking of which, I think grace period has ended already.

This is a stomp. Piccolo's speed will be upgraded to Relativistic, and Raditz will scale to him. He'd blitz Saitama.

there is no proof Saitama has gotten stronger, and everyone in this thread already knows saitama wasn't go all out against Boros

Huesito88 said:
there is no proof Saitama has gotten stronger, and everyone in this thread already knows saitama wasn't go all out against Boros
Actually, he never stopped training. He's getting stronger everyday.

Actually, no. Doing the same repetitive exercise every day will get your body acclimated and eventually, you'll just stop growing/getting stronger. That's why Goku does many types of training, from the Time Chamber, Gravity Training, Whis' Training (Which is a whole circuit of training), Weight Lifting (They do do this despite the consensus), sparring and more.

Akreious said:
Actually, no. Doing the same repetitive exercise every day will get your body acclimated and eventually, you'll just stop growing/getting stronger. That's why Goku does many types of training, from the Time Chamber, Gravity Training, Whis' Training (Which is a whole circuit of training), Weight Lifting (They do do this despite the consensus), sparring and more.
That doesnt apply to Saitama since he broke his limiter.

Dr Genus explained it already. Saitama broke his limiter, and has limitless potetntial. He also works out everyday still.

Thus, he's logically stronger than he was when he previous fought Boros.

Just "Breaking your limiter" doesn't mean you infinitely grow.

And while I do accept your logic of he should be stronger than when he fought Boros, we don't know how much because all the threats he's fought later on is nowhere near Boros level. So we if we guess, the guess would be even worse than most Dragon Ball Guesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back