• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama vs Raditz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boros is only 5-b with his final attack wich saitama used a serious punch to deal it. Piccolo on the other hand could achive this level of power with casual blast, wich Raditz took without a scrach. He even stomped both Piccolo and the marginaly stronger goku at the same time while holding back.

Raditz win for comparable AP, superior speed, figthing experiance, range and flight

I vote saitama... raditz doesnt have the AP or stamina

a casual punch should take a limb off, a serious punch should end the match.

as cocky as raditz is we all know hes gonna let saitama get a free hit in.

Saitama has tanked an energy beam attack from boros and hes completely negated boros' finisher with a serious punch

and garou and boros are above raditz from what i know.

Boros hit saitama up to the moon lol and has

1. Regenerated himself after exploding into pieces.

2. Easily restored a punched off arm

Garou has some pretty op reactive evolution.hes got limited Regenerationn and is an extremely intelligent combatant to be honest.

I think what this thread is forgetting is that Ki Blasts are directly proportional to power level. Even if you don't accept power levels, simple math tells you larger number > Smaller number. When Piccolo took off his weights, his power level rose and therefore, his ki blast potency also increased. Not a hard concept guys.

Saitama is stronger and more durable than Raditz. In the most recent OPM guide, Boros's attack was stated to be able to wipe out the Sun. Even if Saitama was using 50% against Boros, that's still above anything Raditz could dream of.

Saitama: 4 (Steelmonkeyy, TheJ-ManRequiem, Dariel Senju, RealeyesRealizeRealies)

Raditz: 6 (Huesito88, Therefir, Random1201, Keeweed, SunGodAttun, Ricsi-viragosi)

Mickey1940 said:
In the most recent OPM guide, Boros's attack was stated to be able to wipe out the Sun. Even if Saitama was using 50% against Boros, that's still above anything Raditz could dream of.
In this site, the Sun thing is considered a mistranslation.

Mickey1940 said:
Saitama is stronger and more durable than Raditz. In the most recent OPM guide, Boros's attack was stated to be able to wipe out the Sun. Even if Saitama was using 50% against Boros, that's still above anything Raditz could dream of.

Which guide is it? Do you have the link to read it?

Mickey1940 said:
The sun thing has been discussed multiple times and denied.

I'm voting Saitama. From what I know, Goku and Piccolo are slightly above baseline, while Boros is baseline. Raditz was able to defeat Goku and Piccolo somewhat easily. Saitama, on the other hand, with only a miniscule fraction of his full power, utterly obliterated Boros. Yeah, Raditz does have a speed advantage, but it doesn't mean much if his blows are doing next to nothing.

@Noahkaismith nah goku and piccolo were able to defeat Raditz by using his tail and special beam canon. A sample of Raditz strength made piccolo tremble in fear and shaken up.

A sample of Raditz strength > piccolo

Raditz via superior Martial Arts abilities, flight, ranged ki attacks and speed advantage.

Huesito88 said:
@Noahkaismith nah goku and piccolo were able to defeat Raditz by using his tail and special beam canon. A sample of Raditz strength made piccolo tremble in fear and shaken up.
A sample of Raditz strength > piccolo
Yeah, OK. So? A miniscule fraction of Saitama's power>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Boros.

Raditz wins. Piccolo said several times that he and Goku were helpless before Raditz, and even when he was toying-around, he was strong enough to blitz Piccolo:

Chapter: 199 (DBZ 5), P13.4-5

Goku: "He…he's fast…!!! What speed…!!"

Piccolo: "Even though he came at us from the front…in an instant he came attacking us from behind."

Chapter: 199 (DBZ 5), P14.1-5

Raditz: "But it's just a matter of time before you die…I'll be slowly making my attacks stronger."

Piccolo: "To think that our levels would be so different…!

Chapter: 198 (DBZ 4), P10.2-5

Piccolo: "You should be well aware that his strength is on a whole different level.

Raditz is regarded as an opponent on a different level of being when compared to Piccolo, a baseline 5-B character, even when he is suppressing himself. Therefore, we can deduce that he probably has both the AP and speed advantage.

I vote Raditz.

? Blatantly obvious Saitama dud not even try at all against boros, Saitama could make him a spray of blood casually without trying.

I did. Nothing about a minuscule fraction of Saitama being above Boros.

So...where's the direct proof again?

That is still no proof that Boros is only a minuscule fraction of Saitama. If he was, Saitama would be 5-A.

Kepekley23 said:
I did. Nothing about a minuscule fraction of Saitama being above Boros.
So...where's the direct proof again?
The fact that a few punches directly in Boros' direction was enough to turn him into a shower of gore, the fact that a "Serious" Punch was able to utterly obliterate him, and the fact that Boros stated Saitama was barely trying.

Which, again, is no proof that he is a minuscule fraction of Saitama's power. Vegeta turned Dodoria (above 21,000) into cosmic dust with an ultracasual ki blast, despite the fact he was only 24,000.

Not in the numbers. So the gap in strength was small, but enough to make Dodoria an utter foder. Same with Raditz, Piccolo and Goku.

There's no proof that Saitama is stronger than Raditz in AP. He is "far, far above baseline 5-B characters and can blitz them" and Raditz is "far, far above baseline 5-B characters and can blitz them"

By the way, Raditz completely tanked an attack stronger than the one Piccolo used to destroy the moon, while Saitama had to use a Serious Punch to cancel out Boros's <baseline 5-B energy blast.

So, by feats, Raditz has the higher durability.

>had to.

That is where ya are wrong, and the serious pinch was still casyal, boros confirms . Basically Saitama played with him and pretended .

Also turning baseline into puddles>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>stomping.

Do not try and tell me raditz could punch piccolo and piccolo would be reduced ta dust. AND Saitama can tank his own punches .

Saitama has no feats suggesting he can turn Raditz into paste or harm him all that much. Raditz tanked Piccolo's Bakuriki Maha, his second strongest attack, at point-blank range with not even a scratch.

Saitama probably didn't have to use Serious Punch but he did, so we have to go by feats.

Vegeta turned Dodoria into space dust with a far smaller gap, and 23rd Piccolo could've done the same to Kami-sama. There's nothing preventing Raditz from being able to disintegrate Piccolo.

But he obviously did not, he clearly would if been better off killing piccolo, considering the beam cannon but no, he failed. AND >power levels.

Kepekley please .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back