• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama vs Raditz

Status
Not open for further replies.
The tail weakness could easily be circumvented via simply slicing it off. Also his shockwave punch has nowhere near the AP needed to hurt Raditz, only his actual punch will do anything meaningful.

It's a debating term lol

Wank = You're highballing

Reach = You're reaching for a claim, or trying to prove something at all cost even though it has little evidence supporting.

What has little evidence? The fact that Goku instead of grabbing his tail like last time instead decides to put him in a chokehold

This is starting to become very nonsensical, thread should just be closed already. Raditz already won for multiple reasons.

Quan, please. You're the only one reaching here, I assure you. I don't get where you're taking the "two fold" statement literally and assuming Raditz has crap ki reserves.

Kepekley23 said:
That is unquantifiable, actually, since 5-B Saitama is after the fight with Boros.
Well yeah but Saitama apparently grows stronger every day, by enough to oneshot himself from the day before. I get that it's uquantifable but still.

Another Saitama vs [insert DBZ character here] debate? Really? Sheesh.

Anyway, Raditz scans his power level. Determines it to be some.... low but still fairly high number. Whatever. This is hypothetical and leading to my next point.

So Raditz says whatever, I'll just blow you up. Saitama's like, "Ok." Gets hit with a Double Sunday. Doesn't do anything but tears up his clothes a bit and gives him a couple of smug marks.

Saitama answers with one punch. Raditz felt that one. A lot.

So Raditz says, "**** it. This planet is stupid anyway."

Flies up, up, up, creates an artificial moon (he hasn't been shown to do such a thing, but it's heavily implied all trained saiyan warriors are capable of such a thing). Turns into a great ape, becomes ten times more powerful

He carpet-bombs the planet (if not blows it up outright) Saitama is history and heads back to Frieza planet 419 to see the future.

My point? Saitama may be able to hurt him, but Raditz can increase his power by ten times after realizing that Saitama won't go down as he is. If he ends up destroying the planet in order to do it, I firmly believe he'll do it. Let's not forget, I believe Raditz, as he were, is capable----

Nevermind. I took a look at Raditz' profile. Raditz stomps, especially considering ki allows for increased durability. I was being generous with my scenario.

Considering the thread was already concluded and added to their profiles, it should be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back