• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama vs. Raditz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh boy more of this. If saitama gets serious then I would go with him.

How exactly does Saitama win? He's only assumed to be Moon level because he overpowered a Multi-Continent level attack. Raditz could easily stomp casual Moon busters...

Need I remind you that Saitama's casual about everything? He literally defeated Lord Boros with no effort, so he's likely a far higher tier.

Likely being a far higher tier doesn't matter until he actually does something to prove it. Raditz is still better by feats as of now.

The Everlasting said:
You know you can't argue characters win simply because they have feats right?
But Saitama doesn't even have powerscaling though, it's just assumption. As of now Raditz is more powerful.

Otakuzoid said:
But Saitama still has that speed advantage :L
Actually Raditz and the other Saiyan Saga characters are going to be upgraded to Sub-Relativitic soon based on how fast Piccolo's blast reached the Moon. Also it wouldn't mater if he had a speed adavantage when he can't even hurt Raditz who casually tanked Moon+ attacks from Goku and Piccolo.

I would also see Raditz go Oozaru, if Saitamam goes serious right away, but Raditz would win without it though.

Saitama can go toe to toe with Krillin after the Frieza saga. He should be able to beat Raditz who's weaker than Krillin at that state. Then again once Raditz flies....

Hm...

One could probably be safe in assuming Saitama has the speed advantage... but would he be capable of actually hurting Raditz? Speedblitzes mean very little in the Dragon Ball universe if you don't have the destructive power to back the attacks up.

Raditz' Durability is said to be moon level here. Saitama is moon level casually when he's not even trying.

I think it's safe to say that Saitama has the power to back it up

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
Raditz' Durability is said to be moon level here. Saitama is moon level casually when he's not even trying.
I think it's safe to say that Saitama has the power to back it up
I think the wiki underrates Raditz's durability--I would argue he's more likely in the planet buster range.

However, there is no denying that we haven't seen the totality of Saitama's powers. I'll wait and see.

And I share similar thoughts with Boros, who was laying waste throughout the universe/multiverse, not sure which. But for someone like him to be a threat, he's probably a planetbuster too.

He's a walking NLF so we'll have to wait a long time xD

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
And I share similar thoughts with Boros, who was laying waste throughout the universe/multiverse, not sure which. But for someone like him to be a threat, he's probably a planetbuster too.
He's a walking NLF so we'll have to wait a long time xD
The Saiyans laid waste throughout the universe as well, and I doubt that all of them were planet busters. Not saying none at all were, but it seems like the majority were not because Nappa was a Saiyan elite and his full power is only about Small Planet level.

Though with that said it seems pretty clear that Saitama will eventually surpass Saiyan Saga characters.

Remember Saitama has literally done everything with 0 effort. Look at the hits Saitama takes and comes out of without a scratch. Can you honestly look at some of those hits and say certain DBZ characters could take that as effortlessly as Saitama? Without scratches? Without groaning in pain?

I remember Cell when he first transformed into his Perfect Cell form was getting hit by both Trunks and Krillin and he didn't even try to block their attempts at hurting him and tanked all their attacks. Though like you said, certain DBZ characters like Raditz wouldn't be able to take that kind of punishment as effortlessly as Saitama.

Anyway on topic Saitama wins against Raditz since most feats that he has performed have been casual so far.

LeopoldTheBrave said:
Remember Saitama has literally done everything with 0 effort.
Look at the hits Saitama takes and comes out of without a scratch. Can you honestly look at some of those hits and say certain DBZ characters could take that as effortlessly as Saitama? Without scratches? Without groaning in pain?
Low level DBZ characters would be feeling those attacks, but Captain Ginyu onwards would probably shrug and act like nothing happened.

I'm sure even Goku would at least have taken some damage from being knocked to the moon at light speed like Saitama was against Boros even if all he'd take would be a small scratch.

LeopoldTheBrave said:
I'm sure even Goku would at least have taken some damage from being knocked to the moon at light speed like Saitama was against Boros even if all he'd take would be a small scratch.
Goku as in current goku no i think not. Sayain saga goku yea

So you're saying every hit Goku has taken damage from so far in is current state had to be higher than moon level? I seriously doubt that.

I'm not wanking Saitama or anything because I do believe there are hundreds of characters whom he couldn't one punch or even beat. But I dunno, just something about Goku being completely unaffected from crashing into the moon at light speed from over 200,000 miles away doesn't seem right...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back