• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Both are absurdly above baseline 5-B, but Motherbrain does have some pretty potent mind manipulation and resurrection if needed, so going for her.

Mother Brain hasn't been shown to be psychic, although some of the Chozo have been.

I'm not familiar with Metroid, so I have no idea what you just said, but if Psychic Resistance doesn't help, then Mother Brain should win this due to Mind Manipulation.

SomebodyData said:
Mother Brain hasn't been shown to be psychic, although some of the Chozo have been.
I know it was stated that Mother Brain was able to psychically control/manipulate the Metroids and the wildlife of Planet Zebes but I can't remember exactly where. Perhaps in the manga but Samus mentioned Mother Brain having telepathy in Other M (specifically the scene where MB reveals to Samus that there's a Metroid Breeding program).

SomebodyData said:
Both are absurdly above baseline 5-B, but Motherbrain does have some pretty potent mind manipulation and resurrection if needed, so going for her.
saitama is baseline 5-B. at least from what we've seen. its possible that hes much higher, but based on feats and statements, hes baseline 5-B.

isnt hyper beam the exact same thing as collapsing star roaring cannon. which saitama simply punched away with no effort. and saitama is immune to telepathic attacks.

Jdjsksksks said:
isnt hyper beam the exact same thing as collapsing star roaring cannon. which saitama simply punched away with no effort. and saitama is immune to telepathic attacks.
And yet it was able to hit samus and drain majority of her health, who was as fast as MB, and since speed is equalized, it will most likely hit saitama and drain his health.

ffs.... thats the same damn thing. and saitama has fought telepaths before like geryuganshoop who can literally explode heads with his telepathy, yet saitama simply resisted it like a man.

Not to mention Mother Brain doesn't even have telepathy? @Hunter are you sure you've got everything you just said correct? Mother Brain has been shown to need a voice (via her orb thing in the manga) to communicate.

@Jdj telepathy and telekinesis are two different things entirely

One can move things and destroy them with their mind, the other is a form of communication...

I don't know about Mother Brain's self destruct, but does it kill her? Because if so, the wouldn't the battle end in a tie?

First Metroid Queen and now Mother Brain? Anyway, Mother Brain takes this quite easily. Well both characters are easily above baseline 5-B, but Mother Brain has demonstrated and/or scales to other characters who are easily above baseline Planet level; meaning their is more proof of her tier. Samus can casually bust Tallon IV Metroids, who'd durability exceeds 73 Zettatons, Gravity Suit Samus > Varia Suit Samus, and Mother Brain > Gravity Suit Samus; Samus needed to turn into Hyper Samus to beat Mother Brain.

Additionally, I'm not sure if Saitama's psychic barrier would help against mind manipulation on Mother Brain's level. Mother Brain is also much smarter, so that's another advantage Mother Brain has over Saitama. Side note, even if Saitama does win by some luck, Mother Brain's suicide attack is Large Planet level+ using the GBE calculator for Zebes. Saitama sure is hell ain't surviving that.

Anyway, was that 5 votes for Mother Brain, or are there more? Saitama has zero, because the one vote he got wasn't very reasonable.

To be fair, Saitama could one shot, we just don't know.

As it is, he cant and mb stomps people who stomps people who are casually above baseline planet.

Back