• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama vs Mega Latias

<debate

Weird definition of it

But yeah Stone Warrior can actually hurt Satama and survive attacks as their baseline 5B like Saitama

Gargoyle One said:
<debate

Weird definition of it

But yeah Stone Warrior can actually hurt Satama and survive attacks as their baseline 5B like Saitama
>Hurt Saitama

Not really

Latias wins

She can lower Saitama's AP with Charm, and could lower his Special Defense aka allowing her special moves to do more, recover can help heal and Steel Wing could boost her defense.

Lastly she can fly which gives her a little edge since Saitama doesn't have range except with the force of his punches.

Considering Saitama is still stronger and more durable, how much can she lower his AP?

Not sure by how much, that's why I didn't say she could end up tanking his attacks. She should be able to lower it enough to not be killed in one shot.

Even assuming Latias is baseline Low 5B+ which I don't think it is

Not even 3x, barely 2.5

Gargoyle One said:
Gargoyle One said:
BTW who is faster?
I think it's difficult to know, since for Saitama, Geryuganshoop attack speed is a bad joke although it has attack speed almost at speed of light and while Mega Latias is faster than its normal version that is faster than Mega Pokemons that are faster than pokemons in the third stage of evolution that has speed of 0.34c

Latias due to her base form being very fast even amongst Legendaries, and any Legendary is far superior to Poliwrath

Edit: Enryu's probably more right than I.

Saitama might be relavistic+ soon.

But it wouldn't matter either way, Mega Latias would still take it I believe (FRA)

Back