• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama vs Guldo

Status
Not open for further replies.
SomebodyData said:
I agree with Cap, although @Korpiklaan, what probelms?
Guldo has to hold his breath while stopping time (so basically a few seconds), during which his attack and speed become gradually affected. Also, Saitama won't fall for it for a 2nd time, and even if he did, after 3 uses Guldo becomes plain useless.

Saitama wins.

KorpiklaaniVodka said:
Guldo has to hold his breath while stopping time (so basically a few seconds), during which his attack and speed become gradually affected. Also, Saitama won't fall for it for a 2nd time, and even if he did, after 3 uses Guldo becomes plain useless.

Saitama wins.
Well, even then Guldo still has a slight speed advantage (Sub-Rel v. Sub-Rel+), but now that I think about it, Saitama has an ap advantage and would likely one shot, does anyone have anything against that?

Guldo should take this via speed and hax even if his time stop fails he is still faster than Saitama which would lead him to victory.

GTgokussj4 said:
Guldo should take this via speed and hax even if his time stop fails he is still faster than Saitama which would lead him to victory.
I just wanna bring out the fact that the he one punched a planet level, I doubt that Guldo would be able to survive this that easily, not to mention Guldo's AP isnt that high either

KorpiklaaniVodka said:
SomebodyData said:
Saitama wins.
For a character as fast as Guildo and Saitama are, "a few seconds" is a LONG time. Saitama may have the AP to be able to one shot but Guldo has a speed advantage and fighting skill to avoid his attacks and once again has time hax. I'd say Guldo takes it.

SomebodyData said:
I just wanna bring out the fact that the he one punched a planet level, I doubt that Guldo would be able to survive this that easily, not to mention Guldo's AP isnt that high either
I know Guldo AP isn't higher that why i said Speed and hax. The bad thing about this matchup is that Guldo has a limited time stop plus he is faster so he would be able to evade Saitama attacks and then hit him with ki blasts and continue that scenario until Saitama is out but 1 hit from Saitama and Guldo gonna be like what vegeta did to the saibamen.

Ryukama said:
KorpiklaaniVodka said:
SomebodyData said:
Saitama wins.
For a character as fast as Guildo and Saitama are, "a few seconds" is a LONG time. Saitama may have the AP to be able to one shot but Guldo has a speed advantage and fighting skill to avoid his attacks and once again has time hax. I'd say Guldo takes it.
I'm concerned about how will Guldo attack with the time stopped? Remember he has to hold his breath.

I'm concerned about how will Guldo attack with the time stopped? Remember he has to hold his breath.
Any martial artist will say that it is better to breath/exhale during fighting, but it's not like it is impossible to punch while holding your breath. Guldo was also able to run across the field while holding his breath (which is arguably more exerting than hitting while holding your breath) And he was about to attack until he lost breath since he was executing other plans before then. Plus Guldo was also able to freeze Gohan and Krillin in place and with his speed advantage he'd be able to perform the attack on Saitama as well.

GTgokussj4 said:
That isn't a time stop. He just froze Krillin and Gohan in place. But this ability puts the odds more into Guldo's favor as he won't need to hold his breath to keep that going. Now I know some will say that Saitama would be immune to that form of telekinesis but I have a few points fot that.

1. Saitama has never been established to have a full blown immunity to telepathic attacks all together (AKA no telepathic ability regardless of it's power can harm him) His "will" was simply strong enough to resist Geryuganshoop and Tornado who are City and Small Island level, nothing to write home about in comparison to Guldo.

2. Saitama doesn't even have complete resistance against Tornado. Not only did she make his muscles vibrate at a massive pace which surprised him (albiet did no damage to him) and Tornado was able to grab him and lift him up (until he broke the grip) However Tornado is once again Small Island level with her telekinesis and Guldo managed to hold down two planet levels with his telepathic grip.

So Saitama's ability to one shot Guldo gets hinged by his superior speed and fighting ability. His breath weakness is overall null since he can fight while holding his breath and Sub-Rel+ characters can do a lot within a few seconds. And he also has a similar ability that doesn't have the breath weakness and is likely to work on Saitama since he has only resisted FAR weaker telepaths and was even somewhat affected by them in the first place. Guldo surely takes this in my opinion.

Ryukama said:
That isn't a time stop. He just froze Krillin and Gohan in place. But this ability puts the odds more into Guldo's favor as he won't need to hold his breath to keep that going. Now I know some will say that Saitama would be immune to that form of telekinesis but I have a few points fot that.
It isn't Ah my mistake then.

GTgokussj4 said:
It isn't Ah my mistake then.
No problem it's fine. My main point was that since this isn't a time stop he has even more an advantage against Saitama.

Ryukama said:
GTgokussj4 said:
1. Saitama has never been established to have a full blown immunity to telepathic attacks all together (AKA no telepathic ability regardless of it's power can harm him) His "will" was simply strong enough to resist Geryuganshoop and Tornado who are City and Small Island level, nothing to write home about in comparison to Guldo.

2. Saitama doesn't even have complete resistance against Tornado. Not only did she make his muscles vibrate at a massive pace which surprised him (albiet did no damage to him) and Tornado was able to grab him and lift him up (until he broke the grip) However Tornado is once again Small Island level with her telekinesis and Guldo managed to hold down two planet levels with his telepathic grip.

So Saitama's ability to one shot Guldo gets hinged by his superior speed and fighting ability. His breath weakness is overall null since he can fight while holding his breath and Sub-Rel+ characters can do a lot within a few seconds. And he also has a similar ability that doesn't have the breath weakness and is likely to work on Saitama since he has only resisted FAR weaker telepaths and was even somewhat affected by them in the first place. Guldo surely takes this in my opinion.
I honestly don't think Guldo's AP can even break though Saitama's duribility. What do you think?

Blackout046 said:
I honestly don't think Guldo's AP can even break though Saitama's duribility. What do you think?
The gap between Small Planet and Planet is considerable, but not enough to be incapable of breaking through. Especially when Guldo has the opportunity to hit him thousands of times before he can do anything.

Also @Benbenben101010 Guldo is faster than Saitama.

Ryukama said:
Blackout046 said:
The gap between Small Planet and Planet is considerable, but not enough to be incapable of breaking through. Especially when Guldo has the opportunity to hit him thousands of times before he can do anything.
Also @Benbenben101010 Guldo is faster than Saitama.
Saitama can go from the moon to the earth in one second and react to the Boros attack that was relativistc speed, he must be FTL

Benbenben101010 said:
Saitama can go from the moon to the earth in one second and react to the Boros attack that was relativistc speed, he must be FTL
The moon feat was already calced to be Sub Relativisticalso Boros is only Sub Rel due to scaling from Saitama and his moon feat. He himself has no Sub Rel feats or attacks.

Well, Guldo is a fair bit faster and has some nice hax going for him, and he is Small Planet+ which means he's pretty close to planet level AP. I think I'll go with him.

Guldo is a strong little booger I'll give him that, but if his ap really caps at small planet level then I don't see Saitama taking any damage. He so easy serious punched Lord Boro's Planet Busting Roar Cannon attack.

Also, everyone should understand when you hold your breath your punches are much weaker and you get winded faster. Guldo didn't even run the length of a football field while holding his breath, and he was out of breath afterwards.

Knowing that Saitama has superior ap and stamina I'm going with Saitama! There's a greater chance that he'll come out on top.

Well this thread is concluded but onces again

-Saitama may have the AP to one shot Guldo but not the speed to land the hit on him

-Planet Durability is not high enough for Small Planet AP to be unable to break through. Especially when he can hit thousands of times before Saitama has the chance to do anything

-Running is arguably harder than punching while holding your breath and Guldo has shown he can attack while holding his breath

-Guldo has a technique where he can do the exact same thing to Saitama without having to hold his breath

Ryukama said:
Well this thread is concluded but onces again
-Saitama may have the AP to one shot Guldo but not the speed to land the hit on him

-Planet Durability is not high enough for Small Planet AP to be unable to break through. Especially when he can hit thousands of times before Saitama has the chance to do anything

-Running is arguably harder than punching while holding your breath and Guldo has shown he can attack while holding his breath

-Guldo has a technique where he can do the exact same thing to Saitama without having to hold his breath

I see what you mean. Though I'm not too convinced that Saitama would even break under Guldo's punches as he holds with breath, or that Guldo's technique could even hold Saitama down for long enough.

Honestly Guldo is kind of a joke compared to other DBZ characters. He only made it into the Ginyu Force because of his time freezing ability, be that a very limited time. Without the ability, he'd pretty much be easy for Saitama.

So here's how I'd measure them up.

Guldo has the combat speed and the time hax.

Saitama has the AP, Duribility, and Stamina. He wins in more categories.Possibly even in Lifting Strength.

Guldo can hit Saitama thousands of times with with small planet level punches? Just wondering where you pulled those numbers from. Besides, don't forget Guldo has bad stamina. You really believe he can just put out that many small planet level punches without dropping the AP due to fatique?

Here's how it'd play out imho. Guldo freezes Saitama. Saitama has that dumb look. Guldo launches sharp objects at Satama like he did to Krillen and Gohan. Sharp objects break. Guldo looks shocked, but gets cockey and begins to pumble Saitama. Saitama can feel the first few hits as if they were comparable to Lord Boroses' final attack. Guldo begins to get tired and his hits quickly go from small planet to moon to contienant to country. By that time Saitama can't feel the punches. Force field weakens as Guldo gets tired. Saitama breaks a right hook into Guldo's skull and what a surprise. Guldo didn't have the duribility to resist being blown apart.

Though this is my honest opinion. I see this match, at best, as unconclusive. Being a huge fan of DBZ since I was a kid and studying the power levels all my life as well as being a OPM fan. I don't agree with Guldo winning just because the page puts him on Saitama's loses.

Well you know what they say, to each their own. ;)

1. Once again held breath is only a minor inconvience to Guldo, and a non problem if he uses his other technique

2. Guldo may be lackluster compared to the others but he isn't completely useless and does have impressive stats through scaling

3. I got the thousands of punches due to the fact that a Sub Rel person would be able to hit that many times in a few seconds. Plus Guldo's stamina isn't that awful.

4. Guldo restricted 2 planet levels with his ability. And Saitama (while almost insignificantly) can get affected by the force of an Island level hold.

5. Also stats do not make up everything (especially lifting strength which is pretty unimportant in most cases) Him having greater AP will be hinged by his inabilty to land a hit on Guldo due to his speed.

6. Guldo likes to use his time hax before fighting physically, and that is what Saitama is most weak against. He wouldn't be cocky and want to fight him head on first.

But alright you're right. Each their own :)

Guldo has just two seconds to say "Time Freeze", but Saitama would have punched him 150 times over in that time, enough to turn Guldo into mulch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back