• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama "Universe Buster?" Source request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had a lot of people use the "ONE said Saitama can bust a Universe with a serious punch" brought up a lot paticualrly when it involves Goku and was wondering if ONE actually did say this at all cause I can't find anything and don't belive it.

This has been brought many times and there is no interview where ONE said saitama could destroy a universe or punch with the force of the big bang its all made up wank.

Thats what I thought I always ask for a source and it runs off into "Saitama is a character that was ment to win and Goku wasn't." crap so I was just checking if they were just being lazy or if it was made up dribble.

Thanks though

Saitama wankers will spout stuff about saitama having big bang level punches but when you ask for a source they resort to "lol saitama can one shot anyone thats what his character is for".Its the same arguement over and over without any conclusive proof for the pedastal they place saitama on.Really its a waste a time to argue with them as they just wont change their minds not matter what you say to them.

These comments are typically made by those who love Saitama way too much.

But really since there's no actual proof or official statements about Saitama doing so it's not possible for him. You wonder why Saitama's bald? It's cause of those wankers.

Well said, ShadowFrost. Well said. You know Frost, i was actually going to go search up that statement til' i decided get real and just go by waht Saitama would "realistically" be at.

Just as everyone has said before me, this is only an Internet rumor. No interview statement has ever existed saying that Saitama is universal in any way.

God, it's always the same for this.

I don't know what i'd rather see: Saitama be universal so people will shut up or proven wrong so i can kek.

Saitama universal... shudders at the thought.

Thanks CC

And it really depends. From the webcomic it seems that something big is going to happen soon.

And yeah it's only half the universe and infinite speed

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
Thanks CC
And it really depends. From the webcomic it seems that something big is going to happen soon.

And yeah it's only half the universe and infinite speed
Even if that statement was actually true in some offchance, i'd prefer to read on that in the webcomic. Til' then, i'm not going to assume it's legit. Just going to be real on taht.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Well actually the rumor was HALF the Observal Universe IIRC, but yeah
Honestly, the rumor has changed between so many different lies, ranging from half of the Big Bang to the full Big Bang, and half of the universe to the entire universe. It just further disproves its credibility.

Lol, I hope wankers won't ruin this great and enjoyable character. I really hope they won't.

Though ... if universal Saitama eventually becomes a real thing, that's gonna be a very fun thing to see... #universalonepawnch

I was intrigued at the idea at first but quickly lost interest due to overexposure to wankers and at this point, simply follow the series due to awesome fight scenes, great music and loveable characters without worrying about silly things like power levels.

TheMightyRegulator said:
I was intrigued at the idea at first but quickly lost interest due to overexposure to wankers and at this point, simply follow the series due to awesome fight scenes, great music and loveable characters without worrying about silly things like power levels.
This. 101% this.

It's literally the same line as "reasoning" people give for "toon force > omnipotence" and such.

"Bugs Bunny is a gag character who always wins because it is funny so Bugs Bunny will solo fiction because it's hilarious and nobody can stop him and if you argue otherwise you're wrong."

Although to be fair to Bugs, he's got way better feats than Saitama, right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back