• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Golden_Void

VS Battles
Retired
He one-shot Evil Natural/Ocean Water, who is literally just water and, for all logical purposes, should not have died from a punch. Saitama did not destroy her eyeballs, so they are clearly not tied to her regeneration.

So, I propose regeneration negation high.

aHR0cHM6Ly8xcHVuY2gub25saW5lLw%3D%3D
aHR0cHM6Ly8xcHVuY2gub25saW5lLw%3D%3D

Last edited:
Isn’t ENW’s regeneration pretty unconventional though? It’s not like it’s repairing actual damage it just reforms itself since it’s a mass of water

I’m not in disagreement really I just wonder if the same thing would happen to an actual being who can regenerate their body and organs and all that

This plus you can't physically destroy water. That's like trying to kill an air monster by punching the air. The molecules would need to be separated for the entire volume of the mass to be "destroyed", which isn't the case here.
I meant to ask if Destroying water molecules was possible with a DC/AP feat alone and not necessary regeneration negation. (I am not an OPM scaler or anything just curious)

I was just about to comment on that. It should still qualify for "limited" since EOW could no longer retain its ocean size and was reduced by >99% of its original form despite "dying" in the ocean.

Pig God gets the full ability, I guess? Or is that limited, too? Technically, though, I don't see what would stop Saitama from replicating the feat since ENW would not be capable of piercing his internals, unlike Pig God.

Last edited:
Isn’t ENW’s regeneration pretty unconventional though? It’s not like it’s repairing actual damage it just reforms itself since it’s a mass of water

I’m not in disagreement really I just wonder if the same thing would happen to an actual being who can regenerate their body and organs and all that
I don't watch One Piece but I assume it would be how they kill Logias. For a non-elemental, Saitama would simply have to overpower the strength of their molecular/atomic/etc bonds.

I don't see why this is regeneration negation for Saitama and not just a weakness for ENW instead.

The monster was dispersed so much that it lost the majority of its water. ENW doesn't "regenerate" by creating water out of nothing to grow. When dispersed it can pull itself back together, but this looks like a case that Saitama dispersed it so much that it couldn't go back to ocean size without going back into the ocean again.

Occam's Razor and all that. It's far simpler to say ENW just has a limit to how far it can be dispersed and pull itself back together, than saying Saitama has very specific and limited Regeneration Negation against living water. Since we know he doesn't negate any other type of regeneration at all.

I was just about to comment on that. It should still qualify for "limited" since EOW could no longer retain its ocean size and was reduced by >99% of its original form despite "dying" in the ocean.

Pig God gets the full ability, I guess? Or is that limited, too? Technically, though, I don't see what would stop Saitama from replicating the feat since ENW would not be capable of piercing his internals, unlike Pig God.
Reducing Evil Natural Water's size is not negating its regeneration.

Pig God didn't negate Evil Natural Water's regeneration either; he just dissolved it in his stomach acid.

I don't see why this is regeneration negation for Saitama and not just a weakness for ENW instead.

The monster was dispersed so much that it lost the majority of its water. ENW doesn't "regenerate" by creating water out of nothing to grow. When dispersed it can pull itself back together, but this looks like a case that Saitama dispersed it so much that it couldn't go back to ocean size without going back into the ocean again.

Occam's Razor and all that. It's far simpler to say ENW just has a limit to how far it can be dispersed and pull itself back together, than saying Saitama has very specific and limited Regeneration Negation against living water. Since we know he doesn't negate any other type of regeneration at all.
Reducing Evil Natural Water's size is not negating its regeneration.

Pig God didn't negate Evil Natural Water's regeneration either; he just dissolved it in his stomach acid.
Again, ENW died/dispersed/whatever in the ocean. The claim that a handful of water miraculously made it to shore from an entire ocean, and that same handful of water happened to be ENW out of the quintillions of tons in the ocean (clear ability loss here), requires more evidence.

Also, ENW possesses more volume than its appearance, as shown by the numerous water jets coming out of Pig God before digestion. It doesn't have a brain or nerves to justify that some critical components escaped obliteration by Saitama since its entire volume is its body. In fact, given the attention to its eyes in the ocean scenes, I'm willing to believe its eyes are tied to its existence, though it still does not have an excuse for being that small while floating around in the ocean.

At the end of the day, it had a reduced capacity to operate at regular levels after being obliterated in the ocean. Also, water isn't digested; it is absorbed into the bloodstream or excreted as excess.

Agreed with damage and rusty, also anti feats for regen negation exists in form of Boros.
But did Boros get back up

Right next to the shore from what I'm seeing in that scan. So the fragment of surviving ENW doesn't need to have travelled a whole ocean's distance.
In the two scans directly following that, you can see enough water to lift up an aircraft carrier and ENW's eyeball literally on land, so there was more than enough water present for her not to end up the size she did. Again, this is even with assuming that her eyes are tied to her form, which seems to be the case.

We can call it limited power null if regen neg is the issue.

Last edited:
In the two scans directly following that, you can see enough water to lift up an aircraft carrier and ENW's eyeball literally on land, so there was more than enough water present for her not to end up the size she did. Again, this is even with assuming that her eyes are tied to her form, which seems to be the case.

We can call it limited power null if regen neg is the issue.
We can't because no power was nullified here.

We can't because no power was nullified here.
So the ability for her eyes to be massively reduced in size and only be able to hold < 1% of her original mass while still being connected to the source is just a normal thing in your head?

So the ability for her eyes to be massively reduced in size and only be able to hold < 1% of her original mass while still being connected to the source is just a normal thing in your head?
We don't see Evil Natural Water being connected to other water after being dispersed.

The next time we see Evil Natural Water they're emerging from some rubble on dry land.

Back