• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama plays Runescape

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
Genos convinces Saitama to play Runescape. Predictably he sucks at it. In fact he sucks so bad that he accidentally summons Tuska into the real world somehow. Cue fight.

Speed Equalized.

Both at 5-b.

Saitama fanart one punch man by murdockh-d9hudd5
vs.
Tuska1

What kind of attacks does her shield resist? If it's everything physical-related, then this is unfair since Saitama can't hurt her.

It resists everything. In order to hurt her the barrier must first be broken. In game it was broken by tons of players (World Guardians) attacking her weakspot to break it and wound her.

The Wright Way said:
The world guardians are 6-a at best. Saitama should be able to break it.
And there were tons of them that were needed to break said barrier.

We never see it. We know she life drained entire populations very quickly, but we never see it used on something as powerful as Saitama.

The Wright Way said:
The world guardians are 6-a at best. Saitama should be able to break it.
It took tons of players a long time to break it while hitting her weak point. Doesn't mean he can't break it, but he won't just instapop it.

It took tons of players a long time to break it while hitting her weak point.

I know. I'm just saying that the gap between 6-a and 5-b. Can you give me an exact number of how many players. Or at least an estimate.

The Wright Way said:
It took tons of players a long time to break it while hitting her weak point.
I know. I'm just saying that the gap between 6-a and 5-b. Can you give me an exact number of how many players. Or at least an estimate.
In case you're thinking that Saitama can one shot her, Boros is the same tier as her, and he tanked all of the casual punches saitama threw.

@glassman not saying that. I'm just arguing that since saitama can break through the barrier then this is by no means a stomp. If I thought this was a stomp I wouldn't have made it.

@Wright

In the multi-thousands; it took 1 month to bring her down. Of course that is in-game mechanics though.

It basically took a lot of time and a lot of people lol.

I also think this isn't a stomp. My vote is on Tuska, though. Her life-draining will slowly kill Saitama while he has no answers to it. Her shield can buy her time and she is no push over physically either.

@Assaltwaffle so basically it's does multi-thousand 6-a (let's say ten thousand or so) equal 5-b? If yes then Saitama can't break the barrier in one punch. If no he can break that barrier in one punch. How much that determines the fight is up for debate.

The Wright Way said:
@Assaltwaffle so basically it's does multi-thousand 6-a (let's say ten thousand or so) equal 5-b? If yes then Saitama can't break the barrier in one punch. If no he can break that barrier in one punch. How much that determines the fight is up for debate.
I don't think the debate hinges on her shield. Also the World Guardian used a special spear to hurt her (which was powered from her own energy), so we really have no clue how strong the shield is. I'd say it is easier to say that the gods can't break it at 6-A (which is 10s of millions below 5-B), so it only buys her one it.

So Saitama can destroy it with one punch. Now the question is can Saitama beat her before all of his life is drained.

Since Saitama usually stands around and lets people get some punches in, I think Tuska takes this due to him wasting time while she drains his life.

Theglassman12 said:
Since Saitama usually stands around and lets people get some punches in, I think Tuska takes this due to him wasting time while she drains his life.
He only does that due to them not being able to hurt him. He won't do that if his life is being drained or if Tuska hits him and makes him realize that she can hurt and potentially kill him.

Which means he won't hit as hard as he needs to once he finds out his life is being absorbed, what I mean is that his strength will slowly but surely weaken as his life drains since he's human.

If his life is draining, his body won't function as normal as he needs it to be since his life is draining. Imagine if you're poisoned, your body feels weaker and weaker as time goes on since the poison slowly spreads throughout your body. It's a similar situation with this.

Theglassman12 said:
If his life is draining, his body won't function as normal as he needs it to be since his life is draining. Imagine if you're poisoned, your body feels weaker and weaker as time goes on since the poison slowly spreads throughout your body. It's a similar situation with this.
Does the life drain give you weakening debuffs ingame? or is it just hp decrease?

It isn't a game mechanic, she only demonstrates her powers through lore. We never see her life drain.

Huh! When I made her profile, I didn't expect her to get any action.

Anyway, for my vote, I will vote for Saitama if he starts off serious (I doubt Tuska can tank too many Serious Punches). If not, my vote goes to Tuska (Via life drain).

There is also always the chance that Tuska takes this via BFR by pure coincidence. But this is not likely enough to bet on.

If this is in-character, then yes, my vote is for Tuska. Isn't it heavily implied that bloodlusted IS her in-character?

Back