• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama ( One Punch Man ) VS Krillin ( Dragon Ball Z ) REMATCH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gemmysaur said:
I read around and apparently, Krillin's DDisk failed to penetrate Perfect Cell's neck.
Vinegar caught it with his hand (Idk who the hell that is).

Amond (Idk who the hell that is either) deflected DDisk with his own version.

Kid Gohan caught Cell's DDisks (Idk which version of Cell this is).

Take what I wrote as you will.

Oh and I also saw that apparently, DDisk has a charge time and can't be controlled once thrown. Is it still that way or it's freecast now?
All of these never happened in the manga,

Saitama is "probably Planet level", and we use it because ONE had direct involvement with the anime.

And if you're going to say it's just statements, Madara is only 5-C due to statements.

The Everlasting said:
Saitama is "probably Planet level", and we use it because ONE had direct involvement with the anime.
And if you're going to say it's just statements, Madara is only 5-C due to statements.
Being involved with the anime doesn't necessarily make it canon though. And even if we accept anime only scenes as being canon that doesn't mean we can accept things that contradict what happened in the manga where Boros said he could only destroy the surface of the planet.

He oversaw all the changes and approved of them, technically meaning that the anime is more canon than the manga or the webcomic. And technically, in the original canon (The webcomic), Boros never specified what he was going to destroy, just that he was going to kill Saitama.

The Everlasting said:
He oversaw all the changes and approved of them, technically meaning that the anime is more canon than the manga or the webcomic. And technically, in the original canon (The webcomic), Boros never specified what he was going to destroy, just that he was going to kill Saitama.
Do you have a link for him approving all changes?

Not a link, but here's the exact quote.

"Tomohiro Suzuki is doing the script and the series composition. The author of the original manga, ONE, as well as Murata-Sensei sat in our production meetings. They shared their views from a manga standpoint and we shared ours and reworked the series composition as well as what volumes featured. They gave us a lot of input and their participation was very helpful."

TripleX6 said:
he surivied a full power punch from base form god ki goku.
There is no way Goku actually punched him full strength and wasn't just trying to make Krillin feel better. Krillin still doesn't even have Namek Saga Frieza durability, and unless we're expected to believe Goku still can't kill Namek Saga Frieza in one shot, I'm pretty sure he wasn't trying to murder his best friend.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
TripleX6 said:
he surivied a full power punch from base form god ki goku.
There is no way Goku actually punched him full strength and wasn't just trying to make Krillin feel better. Krillin still doesn't even have Namek Saga Frieza durability, and unless we're expected to believe Goku still can't kill Namek Saga Frieza in one shot, I'm pretty sure he wasn't trying to murder his best friend.
While I agree, Krillin's durability is not to be ignored. He's taken casual punches from Semi-Perfect Cell, Perfect Cell, Cell Juniors and survived.

I've seen the clip. He still didn't hit him with full power, unless we're to believe Goku's actually nowhere near multi-galaxy and the whole clash's damage was caused by Beerus, because Krillin sure isn't tier 3 in durability.

I've seen the clip. He still didn't hit him with full power, unless we're to believe Goku's actually nowhere near multi-galaxy and the whole clash's damage was caused by Beerus, because Krillin sure isn't tier 3 in durability.
...dude don't be like that, you know he was in base form and he wasn't using any Ki into that punch, it was just his raw physical power.

I mean I'm assuming you know the difference between red hair and black hair.

Goku had already absorbed the God ki, though.

And also, if you're assuming he didn't use any ki at all, why is the feat even notable? Goku using no ki at all likely isn't at least planet level, which is where Krillin's durability is.

Goku had already absorbed the God ki, though.
And also, if you're assuming he didn't use any ki at all, why is the feat even notable? Goku using no ki at all likely isn't at least planet level, which is where Krillin's durability is.
Yeah true I guess.

Saitama punchs him into bits then with a serious punch then.

l really like Saitama and OPM in general and i think Saitama can beat Krillin actually but because ONE haven't finish it yet and the feats were stacked in Krillin's favour I'll have to go with Krillin until we get more feats for Saitama

Saitama loses again. Krillin will no doubt suppress his Ki, or use Solar flare and somehow manage to use the Destructo disc and defeat Saitama.

Saitama wins here, Krillin gets punched without even know and explodes. Even if he survives this, witch is unlikely, Saitama will just have to try a little bit harder, because, he is NEVER EVEN TRYING TO WIN

Regionfuego said:
Saitama wins here, Krillin gets punched without even know and explodes. Even if he survives this, witch is unlikely, Saitama will just have to try a little bit harder, because, he is NEVER EVEN TRYING TO WIN
yes, that is your hype, please give me feats to back it up.

Saitama never trying to win is the exact reason why we can never measure his power correctly until the author said something about it or the manga/anime shows it.

until now (and i mean until the Saitama vs Tastsumaki battle), Saitama overall feats are still lacking compare to Krillin's

Krillin. Even Bulma would suffice.

(Bulma >>>Beerus>>>Goku)

She manage to hit both of them. Bulma has Universal feats when angry. Confirmed.

Threads trying to wank Saitama are banned. Most people here agree that Krillin wins and Darth Vader was recently added to Saitama's losses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back