• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saitama and his Resistance to BFR

Tatsumaki who have Class G Lifting strength can only lift Saitama a few inches above ground after great effort. Does this means only those stronger or comparable in strength can BFR him?

IMG 20190601 224648
IMG 20190601 224555

That feat is simply the result of Saitama's resistance to telekinesis rather, also I don't believe there's such a thing as BFR resistance on this wiki, it's rather characters can just resist things that cause BFR (telekinesis, teleport, heck even physical blows)

Tyranno223 said:
That feat is simply the result of Saitama's resistance to telekinesis rather, also I don't believe there's such a thing as BFR resistance on this wiki, it's rather characters can just resist things that cause BFR (telekinesis, teleport, heck even physical blows)
^

Tyranno223 said:
I don't believe there's such a thing as BFR resistance on this wiki, it's rather characters can just resist things that cause BFR (telekinesis, teleport, heck even physical blows).
Yeah. The best I could imagine is resistance to Teleportation or to Portal-Based BFR.

And this perso has it for being able to unlock the door to the room he's BFRred in. I guess Superboy isn't the profile with issues.

Tyranno223 said:
This is what makes more sense, to be more precise, because of his phyisical power he resisted that. Saitama after is "simple", he doesnt have any special technique at all or any special power, he was created with that idea.

this is due to the weight of saitama I believe, but I'm not sure, it's been a while since I read this chapter.

saitama does seem to have a resistance to telekinesis though. it makes no sense that tatsumaki can lift a freaking city, but not saitama, who just happens to be 70 kg or about 150 lbs

The way she worded it never encountered anyone above her and unusually thick spiritsounds like either

1. Everyone has a degree of psychic resistance thanks to their willpower, but she is able to overpower it through raw power. (doesn't help that the few people able to overcome it were above her in power at that moment and we never saw it not working on anyone weaker)

2.Having high willpower causes one's chi/aura/spirit to become hard to bend/manipulate which might be an inside verse way to explain the mechanics on how willpower grants resistance to these things, instead of an outright weakness to any character who has a strong willpower.

Gandhi was an epitome of peace not willpower

If you know anything about Gandhi, you'd know that he achieved peace through willpower. Satyagraha is essentially a clash of wills.

Anyways if it's just Resistance to Telikinesis like everyone said then this thread can be closed

I don't believe we've seen telepathic mind control in OPM yet, so probably not.

What Damage said. In fact outside of Gery I don't think we've even seen telepathy used in OPM.

Qawsedf234 said:
What Damage said. In fact outside of Gery I don't think we've even seen telepathy used in OPM.
psykos has used telepathy before.

https://img.***********.com/cdn/manga/125/4835/010.png

Back