• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint Seiya Discussion Thread (IV)

Toei is only gonna do it if they see money in it. You all need to understand that these are businesses focused on making money first and DBZ/Saint Seiya/whatever animators second. If they don’t see any money in it, they won’t do it. Why else do you think Toei has been pushing out DBS films but not another DBS anime?

Throw it in the Fun and Board games then, also Hades still loses because Kratos resists everything due to him having higher layered resistances even if they're hax Potency would be the same.
Oh no, I thought it would be a pretty even fight and I equalized practically everything, only the speed is the same.

Sis, I think you should clean all your profiles or redo them (I think it would help to change a lot of things)
Problem is translations. There is not a single reliable translation

And even further, their are statements in series that confuse even native speakers because it's ambiguous

For example one statement can be "surpass light itsekf" or "surpasses the speed of light." It can be either one but both mean different things.

Problem is translations. There is not a single reliable translation

And even further, their are statements in series that confuse even native speakers because it's ambiguous

For example one statement can be "surpass light itsekf" or "surpasses the speed of light." It can be either one but both mean different things.
I wonder, but wouldn't a physical manga translation help? Since they are translated by professional level people

Professional Viz accidentally mistranslated "universe" as "galaxy" in Classic
It's not guaranteed accuracy
It makes a lot of sense, in DB the physical manga is very good at correcting imperfections in the translation, I thought the physical manga would help in some way with the translation into English, but it makes it worse for you '-'

I'm cooking a SS deletion thread so....
Yeah, figured this was coming sooner or later. The gold Saint profiles are the most messed IMO. Also the whole Capricorn shura surpassing the speed of the Big Bang feat is COMPLETELY wrong and I’m hoping someday I’ll make an entire blog on it explaining exactly why it is wrong, I already have the astrophysics papers and journals that I’ll be citing for the majority of the blog.

Yeah, figured this was coming sooner or later. The gold Saint profiles are the most messed IMO. Also the whole Capricorn shura surpassing the speed of the Big Bang feat is COMPLETELY wrong and I’m hoping someday I’ll make an entire blog on it explaining exactly why it is wrong, I already have the astrophysics papers and journals that I’ll be citing for the majority of the blog.
You just need to skim through Seiya's profile to see what's wrong with every StS profile. It has mistranslations, outdated information, fanon and broken imgur links.
Completely wrong? Wdym?

Iirc that page is a famous horrible mistranslation

Also there's a lot wrong with it. Like #1 ot was a miracle feat not something normally done

Back