• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint Seiya Discussion Thread (IV)

When she came to Mayura for training, mayura(who’s regarded as a top tier silver) sealed her away after sensing her evil, and then Shoko eventually broke out.

It should be because of her Cosmo. She only broke out due to her Cosmo raising,and the people outside the seal commented on her Cosmo. It raised incredibly high, so strong Silver tiers should prob get sealing resist I’d think.

It should be because of her Cosmo. She only broke out due to her Cosmo raising,and the people outside the seal commented on her Cosmo. It raised incredibly high, so strong Silver tiers should prob get sealing resist I’d think.
Shoko, Kyoko and Olivia are not normal Saints, because they have divine blood in their bodies and even Shoko's cosmos strengthens at the same time as Eris, that's why her potential was higher and there were times when her cosmos was raised to a higher level than a Bronze or Silver Saint since the beginning of the series, even Shoko stops an attack of Eris since the first time she wears the Equuleus Cloth.
Looking at his body, we see what looks like a starry sky, which would be closer in appearance to primordial Chronos. Fun times.
It is just the image of the cosmos, like when Hypnos and Thanatos first appeared in the manga, where we also see what appears to be a starry sky on the top of his body in the form his soul takes in front of Pandora.
E4M0hSu.jpg
Even Hades' soul also shows stars when it appears the first time in Pandora's arms.

A god like Chronos is characterized for being a god different from any other god, that's why he is described as a god without form in Kurumada's canon. Although they could always add something different from what is seen in Kurumada's canon and confirm that this comic is an alternate universe, and what we are seeing is Chronos' version of this universe. That is why there is a possibility that it could be the God, the Titan or even a version that combines the Titan and God. The answer to this we will have until the comic is published.

Last edited:
There is already a synopsis of the plot of the French Comic.
Chronos, le Dieu du Temps, veut devenir le 13e Dieu Primordial de l'Olympe, au même titre qu'Hadès, Poséidon, Athéna et les autres. Pour cela, il a besoin de construire l'Horloge de l'Apocalypse qui lui permettra de changer à sa guise le passé, le présent et le futur.

Prudent, le Dieu du Temps masque ses traces : il intervient à des époques différentes de la saga (depuis avant le Sanctuaire jusqu'après Hadès) pour ne pas attirer l'attention des autres dieux. Il est entouré d'une armée de Lepta (des chevaliers mineurs) dirigée par ses puissants généraux, les chevaliers des Douze
Heures.

Grâce à ces guerriers fidèles et farouches, Chronos est persuadé de mener son plan à bien, mais c'était sans compter sur les Chevaliers d'Athéna !

It seems that Chronos, the god of time, wishes to become the 13th main/primordial god of Olympus, so he will have the same title/position as the other 12 gods of Olympus such as Athena, Poseidon, Hades and the rest of the Olympians. Therefore, he wishes to rebuild the Apocalypse Clock to change history. The plot will be developed in different parts of the classic manga (from the Sanctuary to after Hades), because this god and his warriors will intervene in some moments of the story hidden in the shadow, in this case it will be similar to Saintia Sho and the story will be developed in parallel with the classic manga.

This seems to confirm that this comic will be an alternate universe, or maybe it will be an origin story and we will be able to see how Chronos ended up becoming the portal. Although some continue to speculate that it refers to the Titan and not the god we saw in Next Dimenison, because some French people make no difference in the spelling of Chronos (they literally spell the name the same for these two gods) and the plot seems more like something Zeus' father would do (as the loser he is) than the other god who is a neutral figure.

I like that it is respected that the Olympian Gods like Athena, Hades, Poseidon and the rest are the most powerful and great of this franchise, although it is probably an alternate universe is good that these authors take into account these details.

Last edited:
This manga already sounds weird asf

And if he's distorting history and history is restored. It doesn't have to be an alternate universe. But who knows I'll wait to judge it.

Though the main theme of his tantrum sounds awful

An interesting detail of time travel in Next Dimension.

The words of Pope seem to indicate that only a Olympian God has enough power to alter the providence of the universe (the order of the universe), even he only mentions the name of the Olympian Gods as possible responsible for what happened, and after discarding Hades, Poseidon and the rest of the Olympian Gods (because they have never fought with these gods) as possibly responsible, he suspects that his goddess is responsible.
nd15.jpg

nd16.jpg

This could indicate that a mortal or any other god that uses the portal of Chronos to travel in time could never change the history in the universe and only an Olympian God has such power, maybe that's why the Pope, Odysseus and Suikyo wish only to kill Athena to stop the temporal distortion that threatens to destroy the universe, because only this goddess has the power to change the time and the presence of the rest of the protagonists will probably not cause any problems because they will never be able to change the time and alter the order of the universe.
And if he's distorting history and history is restored. It doesn't have to be an alternate universe. But who knows I'll wait to judge it.
Maybe it is a story of origin and in the end something goes wrong in the plans of this god and Chronos ends up transformed into the portal that we see in Next Dimension, and this would explain why it seems that this god can't get out of that place. Although to be honest this god seems less and less impressive and now from what is described in this synopsis he is just a god who wishes to be as great and powerful as the Olympians.

The guy wanted to be an Olympian God, but ended up transformed into a lake of Olympus.:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
An interesting detail of time travel in Next Dimension.

The words of Pope seem to indicate that only a Olympian God has enough power to alter the providence of the universe (the order of the universe), even he only mentions the name of the Olympian Gods as possible responsible for what happened, and after discarding Hades, Poseidon and the rest of the Olympian Gods (because they have never fought with these gods) as possibly responsible, he suspects that his goddess is responsible.
nd15.jpg

nd16.jpg

This could indicate that a mortal or any other god that uses the portal of Chronos to travel in time could never change the history in the universe and only an Olympian God has such power, maybe that's why the Pope, Odysseus and Suikyo wish only to kill Athena to stop the temporal distortion that threatens to destroy the universe, because only this goddess has the power to change the time and the presence of the rest of the protagonists will probably not cause any problems because they will never be able to change the time and alter the order of the universe.

Maybe it is a story of origin and in the end something goes wrong in the plans of this god and Chronos ends up transformed into the portal that we see in Next Dimension, and this would explain why it seems that this god can't get out of that place. Although to be honest this god seems less and less impressive and now from what is described in this synopsis he is just a god who wishes to be as great and powerful as the Olympians.

The guy wanted to be an Olympian God, but ended up transformed into a lake of Olympus.:ROFLMAO:
do you have this scan from the tomoe volume release of ND the raw that is??

WV9x22V.jpg

How big is the omega cosmology and does saturn scal

Depends.

If you believe anime has separate cosmology then it's 2-A at best. 2-B at worst. Which is wrong

In fact, the verse has potential to reach 1-A cosmologically
Low 1-A at the very least.

Edit:

Or if you believe 1 Hades per universe. Then the Gods are 5D/Low 1-C. This is because hypertimeline logic.

If you believe 1 Hades per universe. Then there is 1 Underworld per universe. Thus each universe exists in a Bubble that contains at the very minimum 4 universes.

Last edited:
The raw of the new Dark Wing and TLC chapters are out.

Deuteros Special - Chapter 3 (this is the final chapter of this special)

Dark Wing - Chapter 13

The only interesting thing is that Sojiro creates the dimensional rift of the Another Dimension to use the Galaxian Explosion, probably for the first time in a manga of this franchise, the planets exploding in the background is not just a projection of the cosmos and he is really exploding planets to get the power of this technique.

Last edited:
The raw of the new Dark Wing and TLC chapters are out.

Deuteros Special - Chapter 3 (this is the final chapter of this special)

Dark Wing - Chapter 13

The only interesting thing is that Sojiro creates the dimensional rift of the Another Dimension to use the Galaxian Explosion, probably for the first time in a manga of this franchise, the planets exploding in the background is not just a projection of the cosmos and he is really exploding planets to get the power of this technique.

More confirmation that SS power levels aren't merely hyperbole as some might claim.
Speaking of, I have been reading other opinions of SS power levels in other places and I found arguments for SS topping at uni+ power. You might have seen them floating around. My question is would any of you be interested in offering in depth debunks?

More confirmation that SS power levels aren't merely hyperbole as some might claim.
Speaking of, I have been reading other opinions of SS power levels in other places and I found arguments for SS topping at uni+ power. You might have seen them floating around. My question is would any of you be interested in offering in depth debunks?
Examples?

Edit:

I've seen a lot of those arguments. it'd be easier to see them to know which ones it is.

is there any more information on psychic powers in there btw?
I’ll look through it haven’t been able too but in that scan I posted it’s just that bit. The small sentence under Aiolia should have something related to his 100 million light speed blows I just couldn’t find the translation for it I’m to lazy to retranslate it

Back