• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint Seiya Stat crt

Anybody who has an item with the Bodily fluids of a god on their person, or is a god, should have resistance to https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Statistics_Reduction. This because the barrier created by Hades’s will is said to have the ability to reduce all physical stats by 90%. It’s proven too, as Wyvern Rhadamanthys easily slaps 3 Gold Saints at the same time, despite each of them being relative to his power when they aren’t under the barrier. Now, I’ve shown how Hades should get Stat reduction. Onto the people who resist it.

Now, it’s shown that a Swordwith Divine blood and anArmor with divine blood can aid the user in negging the effects of the barrier.So obviously, this resistance extends to the Gods themselves, as they happen to have quite a lot of Divine blood(I don’t think this needs scans), and All God cloth users, as they rely on Divine Blood(Needed to become a god cloth) and/or Tears(which work the same as the blood, excluding the fact that the the God cloth state will be inferior). Finally, this should extend to those who have directly received the Blood of a god, which would be people like Wyvern Rhadamanthys, and possibly Libra Dohko(as he,along with several others received very old quantities of Athenas blood).

Agree:Confluctor, Lancelot,lightning,Unshake,Alex,Rize
Disagree(Don’t):

Last edited:
I will wait for more knowledgeable people regarding the scaling stuff, but for people in the scans, seems fine for now.

I agree with this.

Only a detail or a clarification.
Now, it’s shown that a Swordwith Divine blood,Armor with Divine blood,a bracelet of flowers with Divine blessing can aid the user in negging the effects of the barrier. So obviously, this resistance extends to the Gods themselves, as they happen to have quite a lot of Divine blood(I don’t think this needs scans), and All God cloth users, as they rely on Divine Blood(Needed to become a god cloth) and/or Tears(which work the same as the blood, excluding the fact that the the God cloth state will be inferior). Finally, this should extend to those who have directly received the Blood of a god, which would be people like Wyvern Rhadamanthys, and possibly Libra Dohko(as he,along with several others received very old quantities of Athenas blood).
This is only TLC and in the classic manga or in Kurumada's work it is only the blood of a god that grants this protection, it can even be seen in Next Dimension where Sasha's bracelet (or Sasha's divine protection) did not protect Tenma from the effects of the barrier, although this is a protection so powerful that not even the gods can break it and it is suppressing Hades, preventing him from taking control of Alone's body.

Even Rada deduces that it is the divine blood and not any other protection, which is why the Saints were able to enter the barrier without being affected by it.
d40EIQW.jpg
So in Kurumada's work it is only the divine blood of Athena that grants this protection.

Last edited:
the bracelet preventing status reduction was only in the anime? Ive read the manga but it was a while ago. I haven't watched the anime but the magna i don't believe had it protect him.

Yeah i agree; also i think resistance to Stamina Reduction, and the gods having passive Stamina Reduction, should also be in there. might need another CRT for that though since it would be considered "new"

Well it’s pretty related to stat reduction. If u got scans, I can prob add it in
the bracelet preventing status reduction was only in the anime? Ive read the manga but it was a while ago. I haven't watched the anime but the magna i don't believe had it protect him.

Yeah i agree; also i think resistance to Stamina Reduction, and the gods having passive Stamina Reduction, should also be in there. might need another CRT for that though since it would be considered "new"

Well it’s pretty related to stat reduction. If u got scans, I can prob add it in
Not that this matters much, as it would only apply to the TLC universe, because in Kurumada's canon it is made clear that only the blood of a god grants this protection (even Rada's words make this clear, as he immediately deduces that Seiya and the others have Athena's blood in their armor upon seeing that they are not affected by the barrier), we could even see that other protections such as the one granted by Sasha through her flower bracelet (a divine protection so powerful that it cannot be destroyed by any god and that is preventing the full awakening of Hades' soul at this moment) did not protect Tenma from the barrier effect in any way, as Tenma at the beginning of the manga is affected by this barrier and thus is beaten by even the lowest ranking soldiers of Hades (soldiers who can be defeated by a horse).

Last edited:
Oh btw, we can all agree that the chars who receive this are - The Gods,Seiya(Hades arc),Shiryu(Hades arc),Ikki(Hades arc),Hyoga(Hades arc),Shun(Hades arc),Seiya(Omega second key),Rhad(Second key),Koga(All keys),Ryuho(all keys),Tenma(God cloth key(scaling from being able to fight Hades)),Regulus(last key,his profile says he reached the level of a god).

So I got some knowledgeables to agree to the crt, and a staff member, can it be implemented?

Oh btw, we can all agree that the chars who receive this are - The Gods,Seiya(Hades arc),Shiryu(Hades arc),Ikki(Hades arc),Hyoga(Hades arc),Shun(Hades arc),Seiya(Omega second key),Rhad(Second key),Koga(All keys),Ryuho(all keys),Tenma(God cloth key(scaling from being able to fight Hades)),Regulus(last key,his profile says he reached the level of a god).
Tenma has Sasha's blood after his second fight against Alone, a little before traveling to the Lost Canvas, so even before getting his God Cloth he already had the blood of a god. Regulus does not get this resistance, because he never acquires the blood of a god, the power has nothing to do with this, because the Gold Saints are on the level of the gods (they are even more powerful than several gods and not all gods in this franchise are on the level of Athena, Hades and Poseidon or even Hypnos and Thanatos, these gods are ridiculously powerful even among the gods) and are not resistant to Hades' barrier, it's even likely that it's just a protection of Athena's blood, because she is a goddess of a level comparable or higher than Hades. Shoko should also get this resistance, since she has the blood of Eris, a goddess even more powerful than Hades and Athena at some point, and Kardia and Krest from The Lost Canvas should also get this resistance, although there are no pages about them in the wikia yet.

Last edited:
Kardia has had that blood since childhood, but was not allowed to go into hades barrier. It’s possible that they just didn’t know, but not sure.

Kardia has had that blood since childhood, but was not allowed to go into hades barrier. It’s possible that they just didn’t know, but not sure.
The explanation is simpler, the concept and idea of Athena's blood in Kardia was introduced later in the story, so it is just a retcon by the author.

Seeing as how it’s a pretty minor crt, I think I’ll just add it, seeing as how nobody disagrees, and I got many agrees.

Back