• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint Seiya Discussion Thread (IV)

maybe someone who cares enough will attempt to fix the verse. but the way Kurumada is going... That person doesn't exist.

Scaling aside, the ending of ND is straight ASS.

I started a couple G and GA sandbox profiles, but like with the way things currently are the P&A sections would likely need to wait for Hasty's revisions which
Lmfao
So yeah they'll likely remain sandboxes. Maybe if we get the most blatant tier 1 feat in the final chapter of ND mods will actually care about the verse

I started a couple G and GA sandbox profiles, but like with the way things currently are the P&A sections would likely need to wait for Hasty's revisions which
Lmfao
So yeah they'll likely remain sandboxes. Maybe if we get the most blatant tier 1 feat in the final chapter of ND mods will actually care about the verse
You even passed a CRT that guarantees high 3-A Golds

Lmfao
I'd like to see the High 1-B time axis thing once more for one final Hurrah

Tbh doesn't the fact that we no longer can cross-scale due to GA's canonicity being negated make it easier to create G profiles? we don't have to give a damn about consistency with the canon anymore

I don't think G profiles should be made before canon profiles are fixed, but I don't really care. Eventually, someone will join the wiki who wants to fix the profiles and they can go through the pain of mods ignoring the verse like the plague.

Giving G Seiya that sweet fate hax stuff is tempting but the profile is a ******* mess and we would need several CRTs to make dedicated G profiles of canon characters

Back