• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint Seiya Discussion Thread (IV)

If the spoilers for the next ND chapter are accurate and it requires redoing the canon blog and cosmo blog, I'm done with the verse on the wiki.

What part of it would require....Oh, because it literally undoes the entire ND saga, and implicitly makes Lost Canvas canon again?

Does it need to be redone? The cosmos part is understandable , but the cosmology would only have additions instead of throwing out the current one.

Essentially the verse would have two cosmologies[Possibly three since apparently it will not return to the original cosmology but rather go to a new one in addition to the two] as both continually exist for the specific time period.

Does it need to be redone? The cosmos part is understandable , but the cosmology would only have additions instead of throwing out the current one.

Essentially the verse would have two cosmologies[Possibly three since apparently it will not return to the original cosmology but rather go to a new one in addition to the two] as both continually exist for the specific time period.
You do it then.

You do it then.
My comment is exclusively about the idea of it having to be redone and throwing the current cosmology away, It is not even necessary to do the other cosmology since both are valid, you can simply focus on one and if someone is interested, add the other.

My comment is exclusively about the idea of it having to be redone and throwing the current cosmology away, It is not even necessary to do the other cosmology since both are valid, you can simply focus on one and if someone is interested, add the other.
Canon blog needs redoing, cosmo page needs an overhaul due to canon blog need redoing.

I can't even get a key restructuring to pass, I'm not starting again. There's already a backlog of 3 CRTs that need applying that can't reasonably be applied until the current CRT passes and the one after that.

I don't have the passion to do this, I've spent 19 years of my life following ND and it's has to be one of the worst manga in recent history. Kurumada has killed whatver passion I had to scale the verse on the wiki and lack of mod participation doesn't help.

The verse needs to be either deleted or reverted back to the 2016 profiles which are probably more accurate than the current ones.

Canon blog needs redoing, cosmo page needs an overhaul due to canon blog need redoing.

I can't even get a key restructuring to pass, I'm not starting again. There's already a backlog of 3 CRTs that need applying that can't reasonably be applied until the current CRT passes and the one after that.

I don't have the passion to do this, I've spent 19 years of my life following ND and it's has to be one of the worst manga in recent history. Kurumada has killed whatver passion I had to scale the verse on the wiki and lack of mod participation doesn't help.

The verse needs to be either deleted or reverted back to the 2016 profiles which are probably more accurate than the current ones.
My comment is not about whether you should continue or not, it's just about the idea that current cosmology has to be thrown away, SS has millions of reasons to be an extreme headache to add to the wiki, I was never against this idea or even commented on it.

My comment is not about whether you should continue or not, it's just about the idea that current cosmology has to be thrown away, SS has millions of reasons to be an extreme headache to add to the wiki, I was never against this idea or even commented on it.
I understand what you said, I am explaining for anyone reading.

Wait what happened in the new chapter that was so bad lmao
It kinda killed GA canonicity, plus a bunch of powers and skills and also has bigger implications on the currently accepted Canon and Cosmo blogs, this on top of another Viz **** up about the 8th needing an overhaul to the 8th Sense stuff as well
Needless to say, there would be need to be a couple more large scale CRTs to adjust the verse all while we can't even get the current proposals passed

Wait what happened in the new chapter that was so bad lmao
The current cosmology has been undone and the consequence is supposedly a new cosmology, with this, Saint Seiya would have three cosmologies, besides the fact that the entire manga revolved around Odysseus and he was a disappointment.

The current cosmology has been undone and the consequence is supposedly a new cosmology, with this, Saint Seiya would have three cosmologies, besides the fact that the entire manga revolved around Odysseus and he was a disappointment.

Was the infinite worlds thing retconned? Higher or lower?

Was the infinite worlds thing retconned? Higher or lower?
It's still usable, it's just that it will only exist specifically before the cosmology was undone.

Cosmologies:
1° Saint Seiya without being able to use anything in relation to Next Dimension cosmology.
2° Previous cosmology + Next Dimension statements.
3° Supposedly a new cosmology, it was only indicated that this is the consequence of the current cosmology[2°] being undone.

It's still usable, it's just that it will only exist specifically before the cosmology was undone.

Cosmologies:
1° Saint Seiya without being able to use anything in relation to Next Dimension cosmology.
2° Previous cosmology + Next Dimension statements.
3° Supposedly a new cosmology, it was only indicated that this is the consequence of the current cosmology[2°] being undone.
Christ...

Basically splitting the cosmologies for pretty much every spin off atp
Which would require extensive rewrites and overhauls of the preexisting blogs
Which mean massive CRTs that will get little to no traction

Back