• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint Seiya Discussion Thread 3 - The Continuation

TartaChocholate said:
Just got started with Episode G, so sorry for the silly question, but does this all affect the original Bronze Saints?
from what i remember not exactly unless we do some scaling from certian specters in hades army. like the judges and/or those 3 last surviving ones from the very end of hades arc

In the last chapter of Saintia.

Shoko defeats Atë (full power), therefore, reached the level of Gold Saint and can also use the Rolling Crush (or Equuleus Rolling Crush).

The Causality said:
People, can we hear me a bit? We really need to fix Saint Seiya's profile, for now can we just focus on the original version? (like compile all haxes and abilities showed in the first version), in this way we should be able to progressively fix SS's profiles. i've already made a CRT about the first arc and it was accepted long time ago
Thanks guys
There is 3 different english version that state different things. Viz new translations official, official old translations, and then fan translations for both. Which one should be priotize? Also what about prifole clean ups?

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
There is 3 different english version that state different things. Viz new translations official, official old translations, and then fan translations for both. Which one should be priotize? Also what about prifole clean ups?
This one

The Causality said:
TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
This one
Ah i see that is viz new translations if i remember right. I will use that site though.

i was going through chapter 1, and i noticed seiya has 2 feats that can be calc'ed. one already was here. [1]

The other one could be this one which happens during his fight with Cassios.

[2]

Edit: Im not for sure it would yield any good results but this should be a casual feat for hyoga. This could be calc'ed this was from volume 2. https://i.imgur.com/vUfViM9.jpg

I also question the validity of how this calc scales to Shaina tbh... [1] Also shouldn't the calc be atomization since he was using cosmo to make the reactor go that critical??? The reactor was like retaining and absorbing his cosmo to punch a whole through the earth. otherwise something of that nature shouldn't be possible.. Still how does that scale...?

How is shaina and Marin a high tier silver saint? Didn't marin get stomped by a group of other saints iirc later on before recovering????

Also, this is an amped state... he needed the reactor to perfom that feat... it wasn't something that can be done through is power alone...????

High tier Silver saints would be people like Orion Rigel, and Orphee Lyre... Whom are around Gold Saint tier...

Depends on what you mean by High Tier, if by comparable to golds then Only Orphee and the judge. Marin and shian are surely strong by silver saint standards.

The Causality said:
I already take care of the first arc, you can directly go to the Sanctuary arc boyo
I just finished sanctuary arc with the link you given me.. I'll organize it all into a imgur album and post it here for you to look over before a CRT thread is made... It may take me some time to organize it all with computer limits and imgur causing my computer to be slow..

Saintia Sho: Chapter 67: Meteor of Desire(s)

Mayura can use illusions and resist the attacks of Atë (although it is weakened by the malignant seed), this confirms that it is possibly close or comparable in power to a Gold Saint.

Shoko seriously damages Atë with the Equuleus Rolling Crash. This shows that she reached the power of a Gold Saint and also regains her position as the most powerful of the Saintias.

Eirs uses the Golden Apple to destroy the body and the evil spirit of Atë.

And Millo arrived in Eden. It is possible that his next rival will be Deimos.

Sorry for the late, i'll be inactive for some times because of exams

take care of Saint Seiya during my absence boyos

It's actually chapter 117, the numbering in the url is always behind the actual chapter by 1. Seems like the fight might be over now. Interested to see where Okada goes from here.

Heads up to anyone watching this discussion. I finished the posiedon arc, and let me tell...

The entire arc immediately throws out the scaling on the profiles right now. The arc was very "Attack potency" centric and less about hax. Scaling is going to become a headache after this..

though i wish to veirfy a few things with different translations before posting it.

It was more "fighting somebody with hax, resist it, beat him up" as far as I know.

But now we get to update the Mariners's profile, yes?

The mariners have profiles?

the 7 generals are just below gold saint status going by Seiya's quote, and also each of the Bronze Saints Clothes turned gold and each bronze saint says "Our clothes Approach the level of a gold cloth" or similar

Sooo...

Sea Dragon Kanon is the main problem though imo.. Going by Ikki's Statement. His Galaxian Explosion is weaker than Saga, but his physical striking strength is equal to Saga's.. But it could also just be Ikki's Reactive evolution.

Thay should scales somewhere around the weaker Gold Saints. Mu (or Aiolia?) said him, Aiolia, and Milo would be enough for the Mariners (Did he know about Kanon though?)

Cloths aren't really that important in Saint Seiya anyway, like, what it offers are:

1. Durability

2. Speed

And the boosts aren't even that high compared to when one burns their Cosmo.

Seiya said that any 1 of the gold saints would be enough, so its hard to judge. but iirc (if i remember correctly) currently, on the wiki. the lowest tier gold saint is Multi-solar system isn't he??

True, true, but the biggest headache is the durability of each pillar, and that durability scales to the libra weapons (Minus the mainstay that held athena)

The weaker Gold Saints are Multi-Solar System by scaling from Aldebaran's feat in Ep G, but that's a damn casual feat. While the stronger ones scale from Saga's Galaxian Explosion. But let's get on to that later whan we revise the AP.

Didn't the Libra Weapons like, have special properties that make the pillar easier to break? They have to use specific weapon to break it after all.

Nah they didn't need a specific weapon, and if they did. it wasn't explained why, or elaborated on why they picked that weapon, and there was no statement saying "i need this weapon to break it" besides every libra weapon was used in the arc for the purpose of breaking the pillars.

This also goes back an arc prior to where the Ice Coffin camus made also couldn't be broke by the combined might of several gold saints, and need the libra weapons to shatter...

this arc is going to need an ap revision for the gods, and everything about the libra weapons... i hate to say it...

Each of the 7 pillars have a mayrid of statments from different characters being > the combined might of all gold saints. Similar to the wailing wall but minus the sunshine.

The Zodiac Exclamation, and the combined might of all 12 Gold saints doing something similar to the Athena Exclamation but with more people is apparently considered High 3-A going by Leo Regulus, and Pegasus Seiya's profiles.

And the MainStay that entrapped Athena without any damage tanked the combined power of

Shiryu, Hyoga, and Seiya in their respecitive Gold Cloths with Libra weapons combinging their cosmos and rasing their 7th sense to the limit focusing it all at a single point, and that failed.

it took a miracle, and a sucide attack to break it.

Too add further salt to the wound..

Posiedon fully awakened is stated by Seiya to be 100x > Julian Solo whom was borrowing Posiedon's power

Posiedon was still growing stronger

and "his cosmo encompassing the entire universe" Should be High 3-A or Low 2-C at the very least becuase we are talking about the "Entire" universe not just 1 small infinitsemally small spherical region of the universe.

Ah, the Pillars might be similar to The Wailing Wall after all, it's a structure a "Big Three" created for his domain.

Zodiac Exclamation might even outright be 2C since the one time they do it to Hades (complete incarnation in Alone's body), it hurt so much Hades has to retreat (Maybe because it's sunlight though)

Yes, might upgrade the "Miracle" part of 7th sense users.

Wait. Remind me, where was it stated Gods in human body are weaker than their true body again? The closest thing I remember is when somebody said "His body will bleed when cut"

Seiya stated that Poisedion was 100x stronger than Julian solo. But the issue is that the host isn't drawing all of the Gods power, or they just don't know how to use it all.

Lost Canvas is another example of this. When Hades finally reveals himself in the fianl few chapters the real hades not alone pretending. iirc (if i remember correctly) Tenma said "Wow hes even stronger" implying that this cosmo level is stronger than alone's

Edit: Also, Poisedion was still asleep until Seiya awoken him.

This also scales to libra weapons, those whom wielded them, and even those whom fought aganist them...

Somethng else that bothered me is how Athena has a universal rating for simply reusing a seal on poseidon..

That Universal rating is about to get fixed though. Even in hades arc its not necessary lol.

yeah the miracles part will also be a big upgrade. can't beleive i didn't think of that. btw i made an entire imgur album for miracles i found across the various canons. https://imgur.com/a/tBZ2EYx

Poseidon was still asleep? I thought he woke up when Seiya shot Solo's forehead.

Hmm... I have to retake a closer look after all. I remember Alone telling Tenma to stay away from him or else he'd be in point blank range of Hades incarnating in him.

The issue about Libra Weapons is, as far as I remember, I don't remember people using it in combat (Maybe I was wrong? I faintly recall somebody using it in a battle in Ep G)

What bother me more is that Athena scale to most Gods's abilities, but she is actually still human in nature, with God's power, so she should some different kind of immortalities.

Yeah Poseidon was asleep until Seiya shot at his headpiece, bit Julian solo regains control for a second. Then Poseidon returns

Hhhmmm libra weapons were used during lost canvas. During Omega, wailing wall, and multiple times throughout episode G, and of course the classic series. It's not standard equipment, but they are key worthy

Actually, in Poseidon arc she explained she used her true body, so she's not usuhg a human host but her actual self.

Yeah, I remember Seiya stating the "Cosmo covers the universe" thingy after he shot the headpiece and Poseidon woke up.

Maybe make a separate Profile for the Libra Weapons, then make in Optional Equipment for whoever use it?

Yes, I was meaning she was literally born human (Lost Canvas and Saintia Sho also confirm that) not just a soul that pick a body then possess it.

Back