• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

saint seiya battle

the great god phontos VS the god of death hades

who takes the win

(note hades is with his own powers, cronus dunamis is excluded)

Pontos wins because he's a Primordial and they surpass Titans (bar Kronos). Hades only matched Titans (bar Kronos).

Because Primordials > Olympians and Titans in SS verse. The only exception are Zeus and Kronos.

The fact that he casually was above the regular Titans in the series in enough evidence since Hades fought them fairly evenly in Titanomachia.

you don`t know that for sure

for all we know phontos could be in that titanomachia war, and hades took on more than 1 titan.

Why would Pontos be in Titanomachia if he ain't a Titan? Besides, 12 Titans vs 12 Olympians means he took on one most likely.

again, nothings for certain. phontos was sealed along with other titians, if he wasn`t in titanomachia why would zeus and olympus seal him?. some of olmypus are not on titan level so hades likely took on multiple of them as being one of 3 sacred emperior

I mean, think about this: he trashed Leo Aiolia with a water copy of himself that he made from another dimension and Hyperion, a Titan, had to sacrifice his remaining lifeforce to take it down. That's how strong Pontus is.

he wasn`t???

i remember reading him not being at full power thus i assume he too was sealed

Where? Because I don't remember that. He was collecting the Titans' Dunamis so that he could revive (or rather unseal) Gaia.

Cronus was getting pulled into Tartarus at this point IIRC, so he couldn't exactly get Aiolia out of there.

That's like saying, "Well, Hecate knew the path to Chronos' lake and Athena didn't, so Hecate > Athena"

Back