• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Saint-14 vs Dark Samus

Wokistan

Bioluminescent African American Working At The CIA
VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
Human Resources
Maybe this is fair.

Speed equal.

Saint-14 is 4-B, Dark Samus Low 4-C

Start 300 meters apart from one another on Prospero (I'll post a pic later). The Thousand Sons will not interfere with this match.

Saint-14:

Dark Samus:

Inconclusive:

Oh yeah Saint-14 is equipped with Perfect Paradox (his kinetic shotgun), Tartara Gaze (Arc sniper rifle) and Hammerhead (Void machine gun). As always he can just whip out new guns by summoning from his Vault, but that's his starting loadout.

Glass told me that PED suit is probably fairer and that we should assume durability and attack ate close enough to the previous key, so I'll switch to that for now.

If giving Samus the AP advantage makes it better though I can also do that. Saint uses void stuff enough that it should work out.

I mean I can just start with that, if it's better.

Bump, edited to Dark Samus.

Not really sure, I think it was just a thing that happened because he was really powerful. It may just be tied on to his everything, it may be inapplicable.

It wasn't timestop or anything, he was just able to carve through time and destroy it with his light.

He leads with Void Manip, since his helmet is specialized for Void titans.

She can just teleport and give him that Phazon Fever/ Corruption at a distance.

But I don't know if Shrapnel Beam is gonna one shot Saint.

Samus' Phazon beam can cause her to be forcefully changed into a puddle of phazon.

ForceFields are quite useless against Dark Samus, because Phazon literally bypasses force fields, barriers, and armor of nearly all varieties and ignores conventional durability. Time manipulation and are one of theonly abilities that Dark Samus can't do.

Back