• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Corruption Fight! (Dark Samus vs Horned Devil)

How good is the devil's rad resistance?

None, but he does have passive corruption and fear
Then he dies immediately because Phazon has instantly killed beings or at least killed beings pretty quickly that resist radiation. He doesn't seem to have resistance to Mind, Soul, or Corruption Hax either so he gets ****** pretty badly, especially since this Dark Samus is able to effect Samus herself with her Phazon Abilities despite the fact that she was borderline immune to it before from adapting to being submerged completely in it. Also Dark Samus One-Shots since she's way stronger than him, we only have her at Unknown because the gap between her last key and her MP2 Key is due to how absurdly massive yet unquantifiable her amp from fusing with Planet Phaaze was since She's massively more powerful than ever before.

Then he dies immediately because Phazon has instantly killed beings or at least killed beings pretty quickly that resist radiation. He doesn't seem to have resistance to Mind, Soul, or Corruption Hax either so he gets ****** pretty badly, especially since this Dark Samus is able to effect Samus herself with her Phazon Abilities despite the fact that she was borderline immune to it before from adapting to being submerged completely in it. Also Dark Samus One-Shots since she's way stronger than him, we only have her at Unknown because the gap between her last key and her MP2 Key is due to how absurdly massive yet unquantifiable her amp from fusing with Planet Phaaze was since She's massively more powerful than ever before.
OK took me a while but

So basically in this accepted blog, all D&D creatures can resist everything in that list with the resistances being layered based on how powerful the creature is. This devil is one tier away from becoming a smurf and it has +2 layers (Baselines {9-Bs and 9-As} lack it, Mid Lows {8-Cs} have resistances, Mid Highs {High 8-Cs, 8-Bs, and 8-As} have can affect them and resist effects from those comparable, and Low 7-Bs can effect those guys and resist attacks from people comparable to them)

So uh... There's that I guess

OK took me a while but

So basically in this accepted blog, all D&D creatures can resist everything in that list with the resistances being layered based on how powerful the creature is. This devil is one tier away from becoming a smurf and it has +2 layers (Baselines {9-Bs and 9-As} lack it, Mid Lows {8-Cs} have resistances, Mid Highs {High 8-Cs, 8-Bs, and 8-As} have can affect them and resist effects from those comparable, and Low 7-Bs can effect those guys and resist attacks from people comparable to them)

So uh... There's that I guess
Okay, after looking through that then now it's just Dark Samus Freezes him with her Nigh-Absolute Zero Ice Beam that's superior to another Nigh-Absolute Zero Weapon and also still has a One-Shot worthy AP Advantage. Dark Samus also has the ability to absorb the DNA of her enemies to steal their abilities from them which is how she became Dark Samus in the first place after stealing Samus' Dark Suit from her in MP1.

Okay, after looking through that then now it's just Dark Samus Freezes him with her Nigh-Absolute Zero Ice Beam that's superior to another Nigh-Absolute Zero Weapon and also still has a One-Shot worthy AP Advantage
Seeing this guy regenerate drives people crazy (Madness Type 3 justification)

I edited the comment but either way, literally any of her hits are gonna splatter him into a puddle by punching him (Which needs Low-High to recover from) or vaporize him by hitting him (which needs Mid-High).
Ah OK. Then he'll just resurrect

Anyway kinda like DOOM demons, some demons in D&D will warp the reality of the place they are, slowly though. However they do have all eternity to keep coming and Dark Samus also has limitless stamina. In other words, their fighting place will continue to warp every time the devil comes back and the devil will have more options to use against his opponent. This can last for centuries

Also you haven't explained how Dark Samus deals with Fear Manip

How bad even is the fear manip?
Lots of the wacky phazon stuff is borderline passive for DS (kinda what happens when you're literally a pile of it), so depending how bad it is, it might not inherently effect what she's gonna do.

That tells me what it can effect, not how bad it is.

Is it like the character becomes frozen with fear unable to do anything? Do they become so scared they vomit? Do they get scared and try to run? Do they get so scared they faint and die? Do they get scared they try to attack widely? Etc.

Or is it literally just "they get scared lmao", and what they do depends on how the character in question being scared would react normally when fearful.

Can affect people with +1 fear resistance (So people who can resist fear manip that breaks through baseline resistance)
No, what he means is how afraid does it make you? Is it like the paralyzed in fear kind or is it just "I'm scared so I'm gonna be doing shit randomly" kind of fear? If it's the latter then that's the worst thing he could do to DS who will just start nuking everything repeatedly.

By the way, I just want to point out that due to SBA, they start 4 Kilometers away from each other since DS has better range. Yeah, he has Universal Teleportation Range but Dark Samus has Universal Range on all of her shit so the second she gets out of his range she's just gonna turn back around and snipe him.

Okay, then she teleports away in fear and when she's out of his range she turns back around and snipes him. Doesn't change what I said.

That's it? Anything stopping DS from attacking when she gets out of range of the fear given she's gonna be running (maybe? idk I feel like DS could function even when terrified given Samus exists, before anyone gets any funny ideas hush, we don't talk about that scene).

Back