• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Corruption Fight! (Dark Samus vs Horned Devil)

That's it? Anything stopping DS from attacking when she gets out of range of the fear given she's gonna be running (maybe? idk I feel like DS could function even when terrified given Samus exists, before anyone gets any funny ideas hush, we don't talk about that scene).
She has a Passive Universal Radiation Aura that'll **** him since it bypasses his resistance.

Okay, then she teleports away in fear and when she's out of his range she turns back around and snipes him. Doesn't change what I said.
There's also the resurrection problem as it can just come back after death near DS

Oh and I forgot something pretty important. This guy has AE

There's also the resurrection problem as it can just come back after death near DS

Oh and I forgot something pretty important. This guy has AE
Then she literally can't hit him making this a mismatch so you failed your objective with making this Thread in the first place.

How exactly does he res, Phazon corrupts even the souls of beings, even if he can rez, his very essence being damaged, killed or distorted is very real possibility. Including that of a mental effect, like driving him mad or insane as seen with the Chozo Ghosts.
Bruh

How exactly does he res, Phazon corrupts even the souls of beings, even if he can rez, his very essence being damaged, killed or distorted is very real possibility. Including that of a mental effect, like driving him mad or insane as seen with the Chozo Ghosts.
Yeah I made this under the compromise that both their passives would **** each other over and make an incon and since it's corruption, that rez would be useless. Then of course, there's AE though I assumed that the untouchable part of those things only affect physical haxes (Like fire, poison, electricity, etc) and anything else can work

Yeah I made this under the compromise that both their passives would **** each other over and make an incon and since it's corruption, that rez would be useless. Then of course, there's AE though I assumed that the untouchable part of those things only affect physical haxes (Like fire, poison, electricity, etc) and anything else can work
No, AE applies to everything unless you have the ability to affect Abstracts.

His profile doesn't specify if he's type 1 or 2 abstract, so kinda hard to say if this match is even possible tbh, type 2 AE could work as a match, but it sounds like type 1 tho which is bad for DS because as Soul said, ya need to hit the thing it embodies itself to kill it, hitting the actual abstraction, making it a mismatch.

Back