• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Should be able to if she comes back from ashes, as her beams instantly reduces her opponents till theres nothing left

That doesn't appear to be on her profile, on top of the fact that this just sounds like higher AP, which won't happen here.

Regardless High regen says no.

She vaporized Pandora and 3 other enemies at once. I'll post scans if I could find a working link.

How high into high is the regen and why? It says it scales to some other guy with out reason. Via feats alone, then it's mid-high unless there is proof.

I like how you have the guts to ignore something that's on the profile with reasoning and then claim a character win with something that's not even on the profile and that you haven't provided proof of yet.

She scales to WhiteNight due to their Regenerationn both steeming from being Abnormalities. And WhiteNight came back from being reduced to light particles.

Again, if you claim she can vapo dudes, that's either an AP advantage she had against those guys (aka irrelevant here) or deconstruction, which you need to get accepted.

I never claim win in terms of this match, just that she can do some shit.

Well ok then, that could've been further explained actually. Being of the same classification doesnt mean automatically get the same ability unless you explain what an abnormality is.

Back