• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Given the more versatility Sailor Moon has here, with more BFR, acausality, and more. I am giving it to Sailor Moon.

How good is Moon's BFR? Would 239 be able to use her dimensional travel via Ways to get back to the battlefield?

@Weekly Her BFR works by sending and sealing one through the Gates of Space-Time via Sailor Pluto's Crystal. Not voting yet tho.

I will give this to Moon, She is able to erase beyond of the non existance therefore SCP 239 can not Return

Well I summarize, The two person here can kill (Both erases beyond non existence)

The Star Seed Manipulation is extremely dangerous, it can erase it, keep it under star seed form and recreates its being, can Space Time BFR, it has a Conceptual Manip, Sleep and seal + other hindrance hax like Sound Manip (Lol) Spell Creation for Adapted ect ...

SCP also has Good Hax as Law Manip and Conceptual Manip but I would like to know how they concise to have an opinion on his hax.

I vote Cosmos for the moment

239 has a resistance to attacks on the physical, mental, and spiritual planes. She casually resisted the mind-altering attacks of the Neverwere, which can use weaponized concepts of fears and emotions and can attack on the mental, physical, and spiritual planes simultaneously, to the point where she referred to its attacks as "Insulting" and "Sloppy". BFR gets countered by Ways, Regen counters conceptual manip, and she has a backup astral form she can use if she's put to sleep.

Law Manipulation - She rewrote the fundamental laws of the universe to allow herself to erase the Neverwere, a being that exists as nonexistence.

Conceptual Manipulation - Can erase things on a conceptual level, he 8 year old self erased a guy to the point where no one but her remembered that he even existed and all information about him was erased, then she brought him back because she felt bad about it. Her full power form recreated everything in the universe from scratch with a thought.

For what its worth, she killed a Neverwere when she was 8 and didnt have full control of or know the full extent of her powers.

Okay, what complicates the thing for Cosmos, the only way it gains is that it completely erases it from the existence and non-existence (SCP can also do it with Conceptual Manip) to seal it (even in astral form it can be Seal) or put him to sleep and with chaos Crystal, throw him a Fate until his death but even if I doubt that it works.

SCP can also kill Cosmos with his Conceptual Manipulation and Law Manipulation

How is BFR countered?

I will Always with Cosmos ^ o ^ but it will probably end in inconclusve

Going from the ammount of hax in both sides and Dodo saying moon can also erase someone beyond Non-existence, I say Inconclusive as this becomes either a western shootout where both can erase people or a contest of lots of hax.

Could go either way for me so nothing else to say.

Back