• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This thread is a creature of chaos. It takes many forms. One of which is Cal's current facial expression.

Gintama meme 9

My reaction to this thread.

But in all honesty, I'm not completely sure they can put each other down.

That and their capabilities seem to cancel out. Shoot the only thing I see Alphamon having a true advantage is the fact that he's most likely the better physical combatant but I don't know how relevant that is here.

Edit: Sealing really does seem to be the only option Alphamon's got. So, I'll go with that.

Alpha inforce here is not conclusive, it is not affect a time stop thanks to Silver crystal, intangibility and Mid Godly does not help, the seal could solve the problem.

Sailor Moon could also seal it or absorb it in silver crystal or put in a deep sleep for 1000 years

Both can be hurt so I do not know about the votes

Sailor Moon stomps because she is cuter than Alphamon.

fite me Dragon. ovo

that's not the form in the fight, tho. ovo

Also, I totally baited you into that ovo

@Dragon

For the record, in terms of fairness, how good is Base Beelzemon (second strongest SGDL) vs Alphamon (Strongest RK)

Wasn't that Cosmos?

EDIT: Cosmos and Moon are separate characters in their own right. Kinda how we don't consider Trunks and Future Trunks the same.

"it dares to observe a solitary existence. It is said that it could stand at the peak of the dark army, "Nightmare Soldiers", if it cared to, although it is also said that there exists a Demon Lord Digimon which surpasses even Beelzemon."

I mean, when I read this, I understand that there is only one demon lord stronger than Beelzemon (guess who this is?).

Yeah, sadly Daemon has thrown that out the window. Just like Alphamon has long thrown Alphamon=Omegamon out of the window.

Are we talking about their base forms? Because I know Powered up Daemon > the rest (except Lilithmon, of course).

Anyway, then, Beelzemon (third strongest SGDL) vs Alphamon.

The actual tiering of the SGDL is

Lucemon

Lucemon

Lucemon

Lucemon

Lucemon

Lucemon

Lucemon

Lucemon

Those 6 guys whose names I never remember

Kaltias said:
The actual tiering of the SGDL is